Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vulkanstrasse - My Favourite RLD  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Wanking

Vulkanstrasse in Duisburg is a fantastic big RLD, with around 6 big houses full of girls standing in doorways, all indoors. There are plenty of stairs to be climbed though. It really only gets busy from around 11 pm everynight. The opportunity for free groping is fantastic here. Stop and talk to a girl and chances are she will rub your cock through your trousers, or even better have your cock out and hidden under your tshirt, and then you can let your hands wander and liberally rub tits and arse.

Sessions cost from 30 here, and everything is available even bareback. Women range from young to old, and hideous to absolute Super models.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Wanking

Offline Wanking

Fantastic little Russian from 2011. Lavina, 40 euro a session including bareback. That dick doesnt belong to me btw, it belongs to my old French Pal Colbog.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 12:19:22 am by Wanking »

vt

Fantastic little Russian from 2011. Lavina, 40 euro a session including bareback. That dick doesnt belong to me btw, it belongs to my old French Pal Colbog.

Sounds like an interesting place...though the BB sounds risky!

I see your mate has posted a pic of your cock on his blog...looks like he's mostly into trannies now.  :D

Ben4454

All these stairways in Germany. The best place to lose weight whilst punting

Offline Wanking

I see your mate has posted a pic of your cock on his blog...looks like he's mostly into trannies now.  :D

Indeed he is. Here is one of Colbogs "classier" pics  :wackogirl:

vt

Indeed he is. Here is one of Colbogs "classier" pics  :wackogirl:

Hmmm...BB anal in that tranny hooker's rancid arsehole...does he have a death-wish or something??  :scare:

Offline Wanking

Hmmm...BB anal in that tranny hooker's rancid arsehole...does he have a death-wish or something??  :scare:
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

jimbobwood

Are there plenty of street hoors there or is it mostly brothels? And how about street trannies?

Are there any wasteland in Duisburg like Berlin? I loved it in Berlin.

Seems like a good place to punt.

WTF is that picture? That arsehole looks infected! :vomit: :vomit: :bomb:

Offline Wanking

Are there plenty of street hoors there or is it mostly brothels?
mostly brothels