Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fkk Artemis  (Read 1199 times)

Offline RimJobBob

Well, just back from Berlin. I spent a few hours in the above the other night from about midnight and all I can say is it's like punting heaven.
For those that haven't been imagine a laps ancient club full of hot girls that don't hassle you who you can actually fuck when you want to. Amazing....

I had 3 sessions, unfortunately I cat remember the girls names but the first was a slim dark haired girl with medium tits. Probably about 25. Owo and anal, total 160 euro for 30 minutes (steep I know but you should've seen her Arse!

Session 2 was with a blonde and brunette who I paid 60 Euro each to. Owo from both then fucked them in turn in doggy until I came fucking the blonde.

Session 3 was in the cinema room with a petite blonde with big fake tits. More owo whilst a few people watched on then shagged her stood up bent over the sofa. 60 euro.

I the words of Arnie. I'll be back!!!

Offline RimJobBob

Please forgive the typos, using a mobile to type!   :unknown:

Offline Jerboa

Sounds like you had fun Lager, it's not a bad place to spend a few hours at, I will be back there next week.  :thumbsup:

Peterpack

Mate, how clean was the cinema room ? that really sounds good

Offline RimJobBob

It seemed OK to me. I had a robe on and without sounding too crude I wasn't rubbing my cock on the chairs (which are leather)!

Offline RimJobBob

To add, I don't think there's much going on my way of facials etc as all the girls want 5o euros for that or for cim.

Offline claretandblue

Sounds awesome, a friend of mine was there the other week and had a blast