Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia Mendes - Chatham  (Read 1366 times)

1 review(s) for Alice Hotsex (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Badgerboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You know those punts where your head is saying no and you dick wins, this was one of those punts!

28 she ain't
Kissing, she doesn't
Didn't want my fingers anywhere near her pussy

I went to kiss her hello and she pulled away, she walked over to the bed and immediatly got the condom out and held onto it.  She wanted to get on with the BJ obviously.

I wanted to touch her, she moved my hand away.  Gave her RO but she wasn't interested.  I was now bored it wasn't happening.

I asked for the condom on so I could fuck her, I wasn't interested in a half cock BJ

she closed her eyes, winced a bit and kept them shut, she obviously hated being there.

As soo as I finished she was off to wash herself.

That will teach me to let cock rule head!  :(

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for the review mate. She was I Essex not long ago and I was tempted but did not see her. Dodged a bullet.

Does she speak English?

Offline bob1

You should have cum on her face or in her hair to cheer her up a bit :)
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pewpewpew

Or on those beautiful boops. What was she like physically? Same as profile pics?

Offline Riprock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to kiss her hello and she pulled away, she walked over to the bed and immediatly got the condom out and held onto it.

At this point maybe you should've walked too.  Easy to say i know

Offline Badgerboy

I should have walked at the door.  Prior to the meet I asked if she had a basque and stockings and could she wear them, she said yes, but opened the door in what was clearly her "punting dress".  If I've ever had a bad punt it's when they blatently don't wear what you've asked for..... I should have walked...... AHHHHHH why didn't I walk??? :-(

With regards to was she as fit as the photos?  Let's just say soft focus is great!  She wasn't bad though, a big scar where she's had a C Section, little bit of a tummy.  Tiny nipples.  She would have been a lot fitter if she had even half bothered!

Offline Badgerboy

Oh, as for did she speak English?  Looking back I wonder if not.  She asked some questions in good english like do I come from round Gillingham way, but when it came down to business we had language issues.  I suspect she's been taught a few phrases and that's it.

The more I think about it the more I'm kicking myself for not walking at the door......  grrrrrr

Offline MrMatrix

Hi Badgerboy. The current picture looks good. Is it the same girl you met, if it is I will avoid. So what do you think :unknown:

Online dubhcarr

Hi Badgerboy. The current picture looks good. Is it the same girl you met, if it is I will avoid. So what do you think :unknown:

you are right........very hot.......interested in OP's reply........ :unknown:

Offline Badgerboy

Honestly, I'm really rubbish with faces (I'm suffer with a fair bit of face blindness I think), even if I see friends but out of context it can take me a while to work out it's them, so I'm afraid I can't help.

I did put in my OP that she had a scar from a C Section, can't see that in the pics, but could be photoshop.

I do remember the punt though, it was shite!!  She really didn't want to be there....

Offline MrMatrix

Honestly, I'm really rubbish with faces (I'm suffer with a fair bit of face blindness I think), even if I see friends but out of context it can take me a while to work out it's them, so I'm afraid I can't help.

I did put in my OP that she had a scar from a C Section, can't see that in the pics, but could be photoshop.

I do remember the punt though, it was shite!!  She really didn't want to be there....
Trouble is they keep the profile and change the girl- its a right bloody conundrum. Ok you don't recognise the face- what about those boobs, do they look familiar.......
OK we need someone to verify she has a C sectional scar, any offers to check out   ;)