Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella_Princess Tottenham TOFTT  (Read 3243 times)

2 review(s) for Bella_princess xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sir cumalot

Had a break for a bit, but now had an itch that needed scratching. I did a local search and through up one or two new faces that I hadn't seen before. I call Bella and she answered early. I asked if it was her in the pictures and confirmed services as listed. Confirmed it was her I was speaking to. She texted me her location and asked me to call her 30 mins before. I checked on here but got a big fat zero.

So I lined up a plan B  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Called Bella and arranged a time. Made my way over to Tottenham, arrived in good time, parking was easy in her road. Free, no pay and display. About a 5 minute walk from Bruce Grove train station. Called her to say I was here. Got the old, I'll call you back in two minutes, I'm just showering. I thought, Oooooo here we go! Four minutes later I get a text with a door number. I proceeded and called upon my approach to the door. She answered and then left me for what seemed like a minute but probably more like 30 seconds. Then the door opens. I was ready to walk if it wasn't her, but sure enough it was.

Greeted me in a dressing gown, taken up stairs and in to the room at the top of the stairs at the back. Confirmed services and an hour for £80. Paperwork sorted, she leaves and come back in a minute or two. Now I confirmed FK and she agreed. This was FK and not DFK, OWO is listed as at discretion and she mentioned something about next time as she has tooth ache. To her credit she did FK but oral was OW.

APPEARANCE

She IMO is goregous. She is about 5ft 5, slim size 8 and she has a great pair of tits. Lovely blue eyes and a tongue piercing. She wasn't wearing anything under the dressing gown which was disappointing but not surprised considering she just told me she was showering.

Round 1, Mutual touching, OW then Missionary. I found her very sexy, and not pleased to say I couldn't last long. Clean up, a little chat and a massage. It was ok, not the best but ok. She is smiley and bubbly.

Round 2, started with some OW then on to cowgirl. She asked for Doggy but I said cowgirl first. She was ok with this, I thought I'll let her ease into it and then switch to doggy. She eased herself onto me and she felt so good. Tight but snug, not resisting. Things were not going to last as long as I wanted. I thought, yeah, second pop, little recovery time. I'll be great, WRONG! Round two last twice as long as round 1, which wasn't very long  :blush:

So cleaned up again, a little more chat and mutual touching. I asked if there was a third round and she was polite but said, no, twice in an hour. Can't complain as this I would say is the norm for me, but today, with her I could have had round 3 and 4. If I had, I might have made it to five minutes this time  :D

So on leaving, I saw her friend who I enquired about. this is her.   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Itch scratched. All in all, a positive as it was her. She delivered as per her profile. And I found her to be quite attractive, she certainly got my juices flowing.

I am sure there is something I will have missed off here, so please feel free to ask away and I will do my best to answer if I can.

:hi:

Oh, and here is her link.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online The_Don

Thanks for the review and sharing

I did a local search and through up one or two new faces that I hadn't seen before. I call Bella and she answered early.

She been around (or her pictures and profile have)

The last profile was from 2011 (I think) but had no feed back here and on A/W.

Offline PumpAction

I saw her in Arnos Grove earlier in the year when she had just started. She was a plan E or F as I had traveled to a punt nearby only to receive no answer. It was late and looking through a/w on my phone she was the only one to answer.

I was pleasantly surprised when I met her. She is very attractive with a tight body. It was a decent punt but very vanilla. No owo and no dfk. If those things don't bother you then she's worth a visit.

tonysoprano

She has a great body but is definitely a bit of a princess. Thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread which she most certainly isn't.

punter6969

Had a break for a bit, but now had an itch that needed scratching. I did a local search and through up one or two new faces that I hadn't seen before. I call Bella and she answered early. I asked if it was her in the pictures and confirmed services as listed. Confirmed it was her I was speaking to. She texted me her location and asked me to call her 30 mins before. I checked on here but got a big fat zero.

So I lined up a plan B  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Called Bella and arranged a time. Made my way over to Tottenham, arrived in good time, parking was easy in her road. Free, no pay and display. About a 5 minute walk from Bruce Grove train station. Called her to say I was here. Got the old, I'll call you back in two minutes, I'm just showering. I thought, Oooooo here we go! Four minutes later I get a text with a door number. I proceeded and called upon my approach to the door. She answered and then left me for what seemed like a minute but probably more like 30 seconds. Then the door opens. I was ready to walk if it wasn't her, but sure enough it was.

Greeted me in a dressing gown, taken up stairs and in to the room at the top of the stairs at the back. Confirmed services and an hour for £80. Paperwork sorted, she leaves and come back in a minute or two. Now I confirmed FK and she agreed. This was FK and not DFK, OWO is listed as at discretion and she mentioned something about next time as she has tooth ache. To her credit she did FK but oral was OW.

APPEARANCE

She IMO is goregous. She is about 5ft 5, slim size 8 and she has a great pair of tits. Lovely blue eyes and a tongue piercing. She wasn't wearing anything under the dressing gown which was disappointing but not surprised considering she just told me she was showering.

Round 1, Mutual touching, OW then Missionary. I found her very sexy, and not pleased to say I couldn't last long. Clean up, a little chat and a massage. It was ok, not the best but ok. She is smiley and bubbly.

Round 2, started with some OW then on to cowgirl. She asked for Doggy but I said cowgirl first. She was ok with this, I thought I'll let her ease into it and then switch to doggy. She eased herself onto me and she felt so good. Tight but snug, not resisting. Things were not going to last as long as I wanted. I thought, yeah, second pop, little recovery time. I'll be great, WRONG! Round two last twice as long as round 1, which wasn't very long  :blush:

So cleaned up again, a little more chat and mutual touching. I asked if there was a third round and she was polite but said, no, twice in an hour. Can't complain as this I would say is the norm for me, but today, with her I could have had round 3 and 4. If I had, I might have made it to five minutes this time  :D

So on leaving, I saw her friend who I enquired about. this is her.   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Itch scratched. All in all, a positive as it was her. She delivered as per her profile. And I found her to be quite attractive, she certainly got my juices flowing.

I am sure there is something I will have missed off here, so please feel free to ask away and I will do my best to answer if I can.

:hi:

Oh, and here is her link.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mate u have links to 3 girls here? Who is this one?

External Link/Members Only

Undertaker82

I booked bella mid JANUARY
Very pretty could not last more then 10 mins
There was no OWO she said she had a tooth problem

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the Review Sir cumalot. She certainly looks a babe. Added to my ever growing HL.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline Nagilum

well, well what do we have here  :D

Thank you OP