Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Butter wouldn't melt  (Read 6804 times)

13 review(s) for Newgirl2015 (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

I had seen some good reports about this lady so when I saw that she was able to offer in-calls at a convenient location  I made contact.

Although Lou does not take phone calls her comms by text and e mail are good and we soon got a meeting arranged and finally met up last Monday.

We met at the flat she uses in Victoria which is clean and tidy and easy to find.

I was greeted at the door by Lou dressed in a tight black skirt and blouse. I was given a clean fresh towel and gel to have a shower in  a clean well stocked bathroom.

Once back in the room we were kissing and cuddling and I could feel the bumps of her suspenders. Her blouse and skirt were soon off leaving her in very nice waist clincher suspender belt holding up sheer black stockings, just the way I like to see a lady.

I was soon sucking and licking her nice little body and giving her holes and clit some finger stimulation.  Next she covered me up and I enjoyed a good session of deep stick mish.

After recovery time Lou started to give me some good stimulating oral, not deep throat but very pleasant and enough to get me rock hard.
Then she covered me up again and with a little bit of saliva for lube she slipped me into her pert little bum. It was tight but I manged to hang on for a while before I shot another little load so I could leave happy.

As usual I have to give some words of warning.

Firstly, Lou is a genuine independent, part time, semi-professional, with another full time career. Therefore she is not sitting around waiting for short notice appointments, you have to book ahead so she can arrange her other commitments and the room for the meeting.

Secondly, she is English, educated and articulate so not interested in time wasters.

If these things  do not frighten you then here is the link;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood

GBush

Davidgood,
You love your old birds who offer anal. I always look for your reviews.

Thanks

Offline davidgood

Davidgood,
You love your old birds who offer anal. I always look for your reviews.

Thanks
Thank you GB. I usually find the more mature ladies enjoy it more and offer a better service.

However a couple of girls I have seen in the past few months, Camilla and Katie, are younger.

Regards,

davidgood

Online herbie007

She's another on my hotlist that I haven't seen yet but hopefully will soon.

Thanks for the review.  :drinks:

Offline Agent W

She sounds lovely. How far from the station, if that's not asking too much detail? I'm always up against a tight timetable but Victoria might just be doable.

Offline davidgood

She sounds lovely. How far from the station, if that's not asking too much detail? I'm always up against a tight timetable but Victoria might just be doable.
Hi Agent W,

The flat she uses is about 5 mins from Victoria Station. But please remember she is a semi professional and arrangements have to be made in advance.

Regards

davidgood

Offline Agent W

Don't worry, I'm a gentleman and the soul of discretion as well as a covert operative. I have a rather special arrangement with a lady who does shift work for a straight job but does her best to fit me in ;)

leafsfan1

Before we all start hearing the archangels singing over this woman, let me relate my communications with her over the weekend, which whilst admittedly very polite and timely, turned out to be frustrating and puzzling in the extreme.

I initially sent her a message on AW, in which I mentioned that I would also email her 'personal' address which is listed on her profile page. I did so and after a first introductory email - to which she replied within an hour or so - I asked whether she would entertain a power-switch role-play scenario for 90-120 mins (Role Play is listed in her likes) in which she would be dressed in the tight skirt and blouse (as described on here) initially as the bossy secretary, but then switching to me being in control.

She replied 10 mins later thus, "I am very much a person that goes with gut instinct when first contacted... and unfortunately due to this I don't feel we will be compatible." I resisted the temptation, which she may have been trying to goad out of me in order to further 'justify' her stance, of saying that I wasn't seeking a lifetime's commitment (at least right away) - just a 90-120 mins role-play scenario!

But no budging her. "Compatible"? I mean WTF?!

Beware serious Diva tendancies!

GBush

davidgood is a pretty good judge of these things with a track record of searching out women of a certain age who satisfy his (and mine) penchant for anal sex.

Maybe you just spooked her.

michaelvolland

yes, Lou is a very sensuous and energetic lady . . . . but she is also pretty smart too !

Butter

Before we all start hearing the archangels singing over this woman, let me relate my communications with her over the weekend, which whilst admittedly very polite and timely, turned out to be frustrating and puzzling in the extreme.

I initially sent her a message on AW, in which I mentioned that I would also email her 'personal' address which is listed on her profile page. I did so and after a first introductory email - to which she replied within an hour or so - I asked whether she would entertain a power-switch role-play scenario for 90-120 mins (Role Play is listed in her likes) in which she would be dressed in the tight skirt and blouse (as described on here) initially as the bossy secretary, but then switching to me being in control.

She replied 10 mins later thus, "I am very much a person that goes with gut instinct when first contacted... and unfortunately due to this I don't feel we will be compatible." I resisted the temptation, which she may have been trying to goad out of me in order to further 'justify' her stance, of saying that I wasn't seeking a lifetime's commitment (at least right away) - just a 90-120 mins role-play scenario!

But no budging her. "Compatible"? I mean WTF?!

Beware serious Diva tendancies!

The only DIVA tendencies actually came from yourself, to quote you " I would love you to appreciate and marvel at my power and in return I will do likewise "

You have not told the whole story of your requirements for the booking which I didn't feel suited for. By all means it is fine for you state your likes etc regarding the fetish you have, but part of that fetish is not for me. So I decided we were incompatible as I have every right to do so. I don't and do not have to take every booking requested, most who contact me are man enough to say ok and move on. You then proceeded to send me pictures of yourself convinced it would change my mind, it didn't. Your communication didn't sit well with me and you as stated prior proved you have quite the ego.

( Happy to forward comms to Admin to clarify what was ACTUALLY discussed )

Get over it.  :dancegirl:

cockneybstrd

The only DIVA tendencies actually came from yourself, to quote you " [i]I would love you to appreciate and marvel at my power and in return I will do likewise "
[/i]

You have not told the whole story of your requirements for the booking which I didn't feel suited for. By all means it is fine for you state your likes etc regarding the fetish you have, but part of that fetish is not for me. So I decided we were incompatible as I have every right to do so. I don't and do not have to take every booking requested, most who contact me are man enough to say ok and move on. You then proceeded to send me pictures of yourself convinced it would change my mind, it didn't. Your communication didn't sit well with me and you as stated prior proved you have quite the ego.

Ha Ha what a plonker

Butter

That was only a small part of it ....... you have no idea.

:scare:

GBush

That was only a small part of it ....... you have no idea.

:scare:

Well said. 

GBush

The only DIVA tendencies actually came from yourself, to quote you " I would love you to appreciate and marvel at my power and in return I will do likewise "

Fucking hilarious

Offline davidgood

Very amusing to see my review hi-jacked by a plonker who then gets crucified.

I doubt we will hear much more from him under the name he has been using.

Shows what a feisty, independent lady Lou is.

Regards,

davidgood

GBush

Keep up the good work Davidgood

Offline PLeisure

The evisceration was sophisticated and delivered with impeccable style - most impressed by ms Butter, as I am by her avatar over on UKE  :hi:

Thanks for the review, dg
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 08:37:01 pm by PLeisure »

Offline Belgarion

Superb riposte. Superb  :lol:

Offline akauya

" I would love you to appreciate and marvel at my power... "

:lol: :lol:

Offline PLeisure

Quote from: leafsfan1
" I would love you to appreciate and marvel at my power and in return I will do likewise "

If Heineken manufactured the perfect lines for a BDSM Master..

leafsfan1

leafsfan1

Touché  :hi:

Anything to add, leafs?

Actually YES, arse-hole (YOUR avatar, not mine)! WTF was I thinking, adding some back-end of the bullpen fodder, when I've got a current starting rotation of LusciousLeah / Mature-Lorna / Elise-Mature / Paula-Dee and MoniqueC. Ladies of differing sizes and heights etc, but one very interesting connection between them all - not one fucking skank tattoo of any discernible note! THAT ALONE should have flashed up the warning signs for me and as a result, what followed - RULE ONE obviously - shouldn't have come as any surprise!

leafsfan1

Regards,

davidgood

Actually you WILL matey! You think I'm going to be put off by some smarmy grease-ball like you?! WTF do you mean "hi-jack" your review?! Not only do you SOUND like a fucking pimp, with all that grease you probably look like one too!

leafsfan1

The evisceration was sophisticated and delivered with impeccable style - most impressed by ms Butter, as I am by her avatar over on UKE  :hi:

Thanks for the review, dg

Oooooh.... "evisceration". Nah, long words don't suit you, sonny boy! What was it - Word of the Day over in Boystown (look it up)?!  :D

leafsfan1

Superb riposte. Superb  :lol:

Belgarion? More like fucking Bell-end, I'd say!

leafsfan1

If Heineken manufactured the perfect lines for a BDSM Master..

So looking back on the UK timeline on this, there you all were back here, gathered round you PCs, Mac's, whatever, on a fucking Friday night! HA! That just about says it all, doesn't it?! Still, understandable to a degree - no fucking school the next day!

In fact I was just checking out another thread further up the board - and there you all are!  ;)  Quite the little coven of sniggering schoolboys, aren't we?!

Anyways, here's a tip for you kiddies; check out the very next thread down - a discussion on a scenario not a million miles away from one I was enquiring about with Her Ladyship. A thoughtful interaction between an obviously intelligent and mature group of members.

You lot? Punting's answer to the fucking Inbetweeners - though clearly nowhere near as advanced!

As Rhonda (Rachel Griffiths) so beautifully - and very aptly in this case - puts it, right at the end of Muriel's Wedding, "And You Three.... What A Bunch Of Cocksuckers"!

Tou - fucking - che!  ;)

Offline Morthos

So looking back on the UK timeline on this, there you all were back here, gathered round you PCs, Mac's, whatever, on a fucking Friday night! HA! That just about says it all, doesn't it?! Still, understandable to a degree - no fucking school the next day!

In fact I was just checking out another thread further up the board - and there you all are!  ;)  Quite the little coven of sniggering schoolboys, aren't we?!

Anyways, here's a tip for you kiddies; check out the very next thread down - a discussion on a scenario not a million miles away from one I was enquiring about with Her Ladyship. A thoughtful interaction between an obviously intelligent and mature group of members.

You lot? Punting's answer to the fucking Inbetweeners - though clearly nowhere near as advanced!

As Rhonda (Rachel Griffiths) so beautifully - and very aptly in this case - puts it, right at the end of Muriel's Wedding, "And You Three.... What A Bunch Of Cocksuckers"!

Tou - fucking - che!  ;)

I am appreciating and marvelling at your power right now!

:sarcastic:

Offline PLeisure

leafs is quite sensitive, it seems  :sarcastic:

Not the grand dominant he promoted himself to ms Butter... at all

Hilarity !  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

Bye, leafs... don't feel so embarrassed that we called you out for your inadequacies  :hi:

- Admin on it again.  :hi:

Butter

All of this because I politely declined a booking request.

So he resorts to calling me names and others like a little schoolboy stamping his feet. Pot, kettle , black as you forget you sent me your pictures.

Took him a whole week to respond as he had logged in the next day, bless.

:unknown:

cockneybstrd

Hidden Image/Members Only

here is the bodybuilder he paid to fuck

reckon it might be a bit of roid rage for our banned member

GBush

For the Londoners - It was obviously the wrong kind of "Leafs" on the track

Bye bye Leafs, you masterful hunk of Manhood

Offline hendrix

yumyum3

Toronto Maple Leafs, eh? Narcissistic psycho at any rate. Good  riddance you loon  :wacko:
Thanks for the usual good review, DG  :drinks:

endomorph

Have just booked Lou for an hour on Wednesday. Nothing could have been simpler, excellent comms on her side. Will report back later on what, I am sure, will be a delicious encounter.

Offline Magicalstory

Have just booked Lou for an hour on Wednesday. Nothing could have been simpler, excellent comms on her side. Will report back later on what, I am sure, will be a delicious encounter.

Looking forward to the review!

Butter

Just a little update, received this a moment ago via email ......

FYI dearie, not all of us have the time (nor indeed the inclination) to be camped permanently on ukpunting, nor also apparently have lives that bind us to the GLA. Still, well done for giving all the teenage scribblers on there something else to snigger about. As has always been the way though in the playground, those that like to dish it out in the safety of numbers, don't enjoy taking it quite so much. The running, squealing to 'Mummy' Admin was of course pathetically predictable - and predictably pathetic.

Of course no one needs to guess who it's from ...

Offline Belgarion

Just a little update, received this a moment ago via email ......

FYI dearie, not all of us have the time (nor indeed the inclination) to be camped permanently on ukpunting, nor also apparently have lives that bind us to the GLA. Still, well done for giving all the teenage scribblers on there something else to snigger about. As has always been the way though in the playground, those that like to dish it out in the safety of numbers, don't enjoy taking it quite so much. The running, squealing to 'Mummy' Admin was of course pathetically predictable - and predictably pathetic.

Of course no one needs to guess who it's from ...

The poor baby didn't get to show you his power  :lol:

Butter

I responded as follows :

You need to stop emailing me, you fail to realise that I have your pictures and after your outburst on UKP I traced your email further... you weren't so clever that you haven't a separate one for punting. Along with your ISP you are traceable. If I hear from you again I WILL go to the police for harassment.

Weeks on and you are still stewing over this, move on, get a life or I will take things further. I promise you

Anyway was just updating as evidently WG's read these also.... they'll know then if he contacts them.

yumyum3

You need to stop emailing me, you fail to realise that I have your pictures and after your outburst on UKP I traced your email further... you weren't so clever that you haven't a separate one for punting. Along with your ISP you are traceable. If I hear from you again I WILL go to the police for harassment.

Weeks on and you are still stewing over this, move on, get a life or I will take things further. I promise you.
He sounds like a real creep who bears grudges over imagined slights. Glad you're ready to report the sociopathic stalker if he carries on. Hope the hassle stops for you  :hi:

Offline davidgood

I responded as follows :

Weeks on and you are still stewing over this, move on, get a life or I will take things further. I promise you

Anyway was just updating as evidently WG's read these also.... they'll know then if he contacts them.

Oh dear Lou, with this one and the other one you seem to be attracting some odd balls. However you seem to be able to manage them.

For the info of serious punters who have seen Lou's pictures, she has to be discrete on AW as she is part timer who has another successful  life.  She will send you some more by e mail on request. They are not explicit but show her face and art work so you know what she is like before booking.

I managed to get to see her again last Monday and had another very enjoyable time.

Regards,

davidgood