Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yazz Morpeth  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Musicman

External Link/Members Only

My third time seeing Yazz and its gets better each time. Booked through diamonds again and once more no problems at all. Arrived bang on time and greeted at the door almost immediately by yazz dressed in a lacey see through dress and underwear. Awesome sight as I followed up the stairs. Cosy and warm room. Business quickly done and into it. Fantastic. Really. Great kissing, superb deep owo, best ever, RO with a bit of anal play finished with mish. She has a great soft sensual touch and a few surprises. I'll certainly be back. 10/10

Offline bronson24

yea nice, sounds like she aims to please and really gets into it

GeordieBadass

External Link/Members Only

My third time seeing Yazz and its gets better each time. Booked through diamonds again and once more no problems at all. Arrived bang on time and greeted at the door almost immediately by yazz dressed in a lacey see through dress and underwear. Awesome sight as I followed up the stairs. Cosy and warm room. Business quickly done and into it. Fantastic. Really. Great kissing, superb deep owo, best ever, RO with a bit of anal play finished with mish. She has a great soft sensual touch and a few surprises. I'll certainly be back. 10/10
The neighbours will know you well by now then if you have been there three times. I am think they know what's going on in that quiet little street.

Offline OscarC

Anyone know what has happened to her? No longer on Diamonds site.