Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Mixie Vixin, Mile End Rd, Whitechapel  (Read 3250 times)

22 review(s) for Cosmic Hell-Cat (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline winkywanky

Miss Mixie Vixin: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd seen Mixie's profile a few times before, but hadn't visited because I'd been on a punting sabbatical. Her good reviews and recent rate-reduction (as well as a change in my circumstances) all contrived in me choosing her in breaking my 'duck'.

Her profile is a very fair self-appraisal. She's a Yank, been here for some time. Like a lot of US girls, she knows how to suck cock, and takes great pleasure and pride in it. Her pictures are accurate.

I contacted her on the night in question and her comms were very good. She's an intelligent, fun-loving girl.

I sorted out my transport arrangements and her directions proved to be very good. Slight confusion on my part in pressing the right button for entry to the apartment block, but entirely my fault.

Her apartment is very clean and fresh, and bathroom facilities good.

Mixie was dressed sexily in vintage-looking lingerie (stockings/sussies) and exactly as her photos suggest, she has a fit, slightly MILFy body. She greeted me in a friendly fashion and as soon as action started she was as keen as mustard. Full-on DT kissing, licking all over, both ways. (Our meet took place in the lounge but I'm sure her bedroom - which looked very nice - would be available).

This progressed to deep rimming both ways, as well as oral both ways. Her cocksucking technique is excellent, I just let her get on with it, no prompting required on my part. Very varied, with attention given to arse, balls, shaft and head, all given appreciatively.

Eventually I rubbered up and gave her a good pumping from behind as she leaned over the sofa, and then I fucked her hard in mish, with her knees around my ears (despite a nasty recent injury, which she has fully recovered from - as had I!) All along though, my goal was to fill her mouth with my spunk and she did not disappoint. I whispered in her ear that I was ready to cum, and would she be OK to take it in her mouth? 'Of course' came the instant reply, and I whipped off the condom, she span round and I wanked myself off into her greedy mouth - she happily swallowed the lot. Good girl Mixie!  :thumbsup:

Mixie's standards of hygiene were excellent, no worries on that score.

An added bonus is that she has a gorgeously cute little pussycat and I spent a good 5mins chatting with Mixie as I made a fuss of her lovely little pussy  :D.

I gathered my things, kissed her on the lips and bade her farewell as I spirited away into the night.

It was a 30min booking for £70, and owing to no rush whatsoever, I overshot by around 15mins.

* I commend her to the good folk of UKP  :thumbsup:.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 07:17:27 pm by winkywanky »

SuitedandBooted

Is it just me or does anyone else smelly something fishy?

Offline winkywanky

Offline p3ngu1n

Would you care to elaborate? As I couldn't fault the review

ClarkeOfTheCourse

She recently posted an obviously faked positive review.

Offline winkywanky

The last time I looked, I had a cock and balls  ;).

My review is pukka.

If you're referring to Mixie posting a fake review, that's news to me.

SuitedandBooted

Apologies, but parts of that review just read a bit strangely.

Bud$

Your style is somewhat 'arch' in your review, WW, that's the first reason why some would be suspicious. It sounds, kind of, contrived. The other thing is, your review has no downsides at all; it's all praise. There's always at least one negative - nobody's perfect. Looking at her profile, 16 feedbacks in almost a year; that's not breaking records, is it? I wouldn't say she's all that good looking from her profile pictures, which you honestly say are accurate, and she looks a little chunky. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I'd have thought you might have mentioned it, at least as a sort of passing downside. This is probably why some on here are a little suspicious.

Offline winkywanky

Your style is somewhat 'arch' in your review, WW, that's the first reason why some would be suspicious. It sounds, kind of, contrived. The other thing is, your review has no downsides at all; it's all praise. There's always at least one negative - nobody's perfect. Looking at her profile, 16 feedbacks in almost a year; that's not breaking records, is it? I wouldn't say she's all that good looking from her profile pictures, which you honestly say are accurate, and she looks a little chunky. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I'd have thought you might have mentioned it, at least as a sort of passing downside. This is probably why some on here are a little suspicious.

Everyone has their own 'writing style', no doubt you've had a peek at some of my previous and gleaned that already?

I (tend to) choose my punts carefully, then commence comms with the girl in question. If everything leads me to believe I'll get the service I require, then I'll go for it. This results in me often receiving that service.

I don't tend to be a 'nitpicker' (and I'm not criticising those that are) so little things like 'she has a little scar on her left knee' or a big mole on her bum aren't really going to bother me and within the overall service, are meaninglessly trivial as far as I'm concerned. As I pointed out, her photos represent a very true likeness of her.

I haven't pointed out any 'downsides' because nothing stood out as being one. Neither did I say she was perfect. She ain't.

It's for others to decide whether to take my review at face value, take it or leave it  :hi:.

Offline claretandblue

She looks absolutely minging but still glad you enjoyed op  :hi:

Offline p3ngu1n

She looks absolutely minging but still glad you enjoyed op  :hi:

+1. Defo not my type of girl but I'm glad OP had a great time  :drinks:

Offline dami3n

his last two reviews were negative and his review style is pretty consistent with the positive reviews ? they say you can only be dissapointed by expectation - he wanted an alt type tattoed milf punt and he got every service he wanted, she's open with her pictures so he got what he expected. you've just listed YOUR negatives not his (not good looking, chunky) to each his own right?

as for 16 feedbacks some girls don't exclusively use AW and most of the girls I've punted on AW I've just grabbed the number and not made a booking so no feedback from me

all in all it's just a weird reason to call him out after 7 reviews when you have none
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 12:14:58 pm by dami3n »

Offline dami3n

good review OP, on my list for when I'm back in london

reminds me of a punt with another yank (vendela model) cold day so she made me a coffee to start and we just went at it on the sofa, she also had a cat and paid no attention to the money or the clock

love a good yank punt, different flow from my normal punts

Offline JamesRockford

Yes, I know what you mean.  Not like I'm actually in a fishmonger - but maybe walking along and I just sense that there's a fishmonger very close by.

I take the points that the other posters have mentioned but ... something's not quite fragrant here.  As a professional 1970s detective, I have a few 'tells' that set my alarm bells ringing with this one.

ramrodronnie

With respect Bud$. I don't really think you're in much of a position to criticise, as you haven't posted "Any Reviews" yet mate?  :hi: 

Offline Illya Kurakin

To each his own. I had never come across her and she's not really my type but I am willing TOFTT I think at those prices. Thanks for the review. She is an alternative to those Brazilian 'ladies' with adams apples....

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

love a good yank punt, different flow from my normal punts
I imagine that US expats must find it quite liberating to be working independently from a private flat in the heart of a major city where it's not illegal - unlike across the pond (with the exception of Nevada and it's regulated cathouses)