Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: legal advice  (Read 2619 times)

Offline glenrudd

What's the legal position re using a massage parlour. Would a client be charged if police said it was trafficking?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What's the legal position re using a massage parlour. Would a client be charged if police said it was trafficking?

Some good info -

External Link/Members Only

greychap

Well its not illegal for punters to pay for sex, but I have heard of punters being caught up in shit if the police at the time are up for making an example especially if the girls are foreign and try and turn things around for there benefit so anything is possible.

I heard a few years back over in Essex/East London think I saw a local article in paper that girls working in parlours above shops mainly foreign girls etc the police were trying to make an example of punters by doing those type of raids where they take the local papers in with them and filming the raid etc and were trying to highlight the fact that the punter is to blame for visting foreign girls that could be trafficked so they were trying to clean up certain parts cant remember what out come was.

But if your trying to be as careful as possible its better to use an independent where its not a brothel but saying that  neighbours and police can still try and cause trouble for even an independent if they have had complaints and want them moved on.

But just use some common sense when punting and park car well away from the door.

Offline Addicted65

Not sure what the law is now, but about 25+ years ago plod photographed me leaving a house in Newcastle. They had also got a pic of me getting in my car which I had parked put the back. So they were able to trace me.

As it was a company car they got in touch at work saying they wanted to speak to the driver of ******* regarding an incident involving the car

I went to pilgrim st Nick, into the interview room and was shown the pictures. I admitted it was me.

I was immediately cautioned and the conversation was recorded.

The girl in question had teeth like Shergar and was about 20 clem, (what most agencies would call a size 10-12😀) and I had left the house within 5 minutes of arriving, fortunately this was also photographed.

They pushed me for an incriminating witness statement saying their was more than one girl in the house and a person they believed to be a pimp. However I stuck to my guns saying I had seen the advert for massage in The Chronicle, that I declined the offer of a massage given the state of the room and the girl. It was intimated that they may have to contact me again at home. At this point I asked for a solicitor . They let me go and I heard nothing further.

In summary they wanted a statement off me to incriminate the girl. Other than the threat of calling to my home to see me , there was never any mention of charges against me.
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pearlnecklace

Fucking hell...I bet you were shitting yersel?

Offline Addicted65

Fucking hell...I bet you were shitting yersel?

I did have a sleepless night or two at the time especially as I was married lol

Online Mansell

Any view on the changes that have been made over the years in Plod questioning. Back then I thought it was quiet a bit more aggressive and threatening, it is much less so now as all taped etc.

Offline glenrudd

Thanks. So getting a massage with he is legal?

Offline Addicted65

Personally I would avoid anywhere with multiple girls or pimps. There was at least one Thai place raided in Newcastle recently

Try someone like sheng long with one gilrl working alone and you should be fine

Offline maxxblue

Personally I would avoid anywhere with multiple girls or pimps. There was at least one Thai place raided in Newcastle recently

Try someone like sheng long with one gilrl working alone and you should be fine

Which one was this then?

Offline maxxblue

Thanks. So getting a massage with he is legal?

There are some detailed threads on here on the legalities of massage parlours, but my understanding is that they are perfectly legal as long as there is no suggestion that the masseuse has been trafficked, and that there is no one else on the premises offering services (though it is illegal for the masseuse to offer services if there are others in the same premises offering services).

Offline Addicted65

Which one was this then?

Can't remember the name of it, but it was in The Chronicle with pics of girls and punters being taken away by the police.

Think someone posted the link on here at the time

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Offline maxxblue

Thanks daviemac, I suspected it was the one you mentioned.

Addicted65,  that wasn't recently!  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 02:45:47 pm by maxxblue »

Offline Addicted65

Thanks daviemac, I suspected it was the one you mentioned.

Addicted65,  that wasn't recently!  :hi:

Apologies Maxx. I had read it recently. Must have been a link to an old article  :dash:

Offline smiths

A punter is legally punting in a brothel unless it was proved he had punted with an underage girl and /or a coerced girl or woman. If the girl or woman was proved to have been trafficked by low lifes and forced to work in the brothel the punter could get done. the coercion law has a strict liability part so not knowing in theory wouldn't be a defence, you would have to prove you didn't know which is not easy if even possible to do.

If caught up in a raid my advice is give you real name, do NOT give a false name as that's an offence in itself but say nothing more until you have seen a Solicitor if they arrest you, don't admit anything at this stage.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 03:34:49 pm by smiths »

LawnMowerMan

Not sure if already posted (just catching up on unread threads) but if not I'm sure some on here will find it an interesting article...

Apologies if the link doesnt work had to type it out, pretty sure you can find the article if interested

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Not sure if already posted (just catching up on unread threads) but if not I'm sure some on here will find it an interesting article...

Apologies if the link doesnt work had to type it out, pretty sure you can find the article if interested

Doesn't apply here, different laws. Worth keeping in mind though if anyone thinking of going over there for a punt. I'm sure punters over there will know already.

Northern Ireland is the only part of the UK where people can be convicted of paying for sex.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 11:31:15 pm by daviemac »

Offline maxxblue

Who's sheng long

Try using the search box in the top right, and you'll find out.