Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Flavia hot69 in Wimbledon **Warning gypsy Romanian**  (Read 966 times)

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this one?
I'm aware she's no looker, but I can't help but notice the tit's..... Someone on ukp must of been tempted to try?

Cheers

cockneybstrd

Sometimes Pumps one can only admire your tenacity to go where no man should go

Offline pumps

bstrd!   :D

I've exhausted the women south of the river (weekday punting zone), now I'm onto the relegation list!

baretta

She has previously advertised on vivastreet on the south west london section stating that she was Spanish. It was obvious she was eastern european from the pictures

Offline pumps

She has previously advertised on vivastreet on the south west london section stating that she was Spanish. It was obvious she was eastern european from the pictures

ta.

Reminds me of the time I went to el beso in south Croydon, one of the Latin women was clearly a fat gypsy romanian with her hair dyed blonde lol.....but she was speaking fluent Spanish to the security. Those gypo's do get about.

baretta

ta.

Reminds me of the time I went to el beso in south Croydon, one of the Latin women was clearly a fat gypsy romanian with her hair dyed blonde lol.....but she was speaking fluent Spanish to the security. Those gypo's do get about.

That's scary as I remember once I was in tiger tiger the club in Croydon and I was talking to a woman who told me she's of latin origin, when I asked what country is she is from i was told Romania :dash: I told her shes eastern european and not latin  but she would not hear a word of it.  :wackogirl:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

That's scary as I remember once I was in tiger tiger the club in Croydon and I was talking to a woman who told me she's of latin origin, when I asked what country is she is from i was told Romania :dash: I told her shes eastern european and not latin  but she would not hear a word of it.  :wackogirl:

Romanian is a Latin or Romance language - look it up. Maybe it even sounds like Spanish to the uninitiated :hi:

baretta

Romanian is a Latin or Romance language - look it up. Maybe it even sounds like Spanish to the uninitiated :hi:

It may have a somewhat latin sounding language but the culture is slavic they are eastern europeans.

Offline pumps

True words are spoken here.

I went to see her, but had to play the "I left my wallet in the car, promise I'll be right back immediately card". Little head's commands were overridden!!

Tit's looked good, but everything else was rougher than the photo's could ever show you + not dressed for the occasion & the last nail in the coffin was her typical romanian can't be bothered vibe!