Author Topic: Berlin - The Other Stuff  (Read 1528 times)

Peterpack

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I know many members here go regularly to Berlin for punting

Outside of the punting aspects of the trip, do you get upto anything else whilst in Berlin ?

Do you go to regular nightclubs ? anyone tried to get into Berghain ?

Are you adventurous with food in Berlin ?

Anything else worth doing while your there ?

Cheers :)

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 83
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
It is a great city.  I love the museum island, the checkpoint charlie museum, the holocaust museum and the museum of atrocities.  The Germans really embrace their past. Many bars have live music - been to a few.  The bus tour is great ( good look at the Berlin Wall).  And the hookers....

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

I'll be checking out the Berlin Dungeon, a few art galleries and possibly the TV tower. I was looking at one of the tours and the segway tour looks like a right laugh.

Although a good tour of the working girl environment will be the main attraction. I wouldn't touch a street girl in the UK but some of the street workers in Germany look quite hot from youtube videos I have seen. Although best to stay away from Orien.

Offline Wanking

Thermen sauna is nice place to relax plus always a few naked birds parading around...

KA DE WE department store is also worth checking out. Great restaurant on the top floor. Pricey but tasty.

Peterpack

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Lots to do and see, especially around AlexanderPlatz and Potsdamer Plaza.

If you like your music, then I can highly recommend these people - External Link/Members Only

Some of the best and most influential albums have been recorded at the world famous Hansa Studios.  :music:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I'll be checking out the Berlin Dungeon, a few art galleries and possibly the TV tower. I was looking at one of the tours and the segway tour looks like a right laugh.

Although a good tour of the working girl environment will be the main attraction. I wouldn't touch a street girl in the UK but some of the street workers in Germany look quite hot from youtube videos I have seen. Although best to stay away from Orien.

You can also do a beer peddle tour and someone mentioned to me about a tour of Berlin in an old Trabant.

Offline elihd

You can also do a beer peddle tour and someone mentioned to me about a tour of Berlin in an old Trabant.

 Saw the beer peddle tour from a public bus, it looks real fun. If you are there for a stag do or with mates its one those you need to do when in berlin.

Peterpack

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I am thinking of doing this alternative pub crawl

External Link/Members Only