Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ASHLEY DIAMOND WEMBLEY CENTRAL  (Read 3465 times)

4 review(s) for Ashley-Diamond (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

jay.dames

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi,

Was just browsing adultwork, when I came across Ashley Diamond as a featured member. I saw this girl earlier this year.

Comms- ok at first but when I got there I got the 'can you wait I'm not ready treatment'- at least half hour.

Venue- serviced apartments, clean and modern.

Rate- 100 hour (can't remember). She just didn't leave me any memories.

Appearance- Virtually as per the photos- a bit shorter than I imagined. Small tits, quite thin yet toned.

The service- now this is where I get stuck. To be honest I just can't remember anything good. She wanted extra for OWO, she didn't like fingers or her tits being touched. She insisted on Massage as it was her so called speciality. It was actually her specialty to massage with one hand and text with the other. At one point she even left the room to take a call.

I couldn't get it hard enough for the OW. I managed to get it up for some missionary but she has a real tight pussy and was moaning that it was hurting and wanted to change positions. She put me right off, so just had to wank myself over her ass- oh and she wasn't all that happy about the mess.

Maybe this encounter was one of those 'chemistry' things, we just didn't click- it baffles me how she has so much positive feedback on her profile. Thats how I got sucked in.

She is Hungarian and speaks fairly good english

Threetone

My first post or response.

I called her 11 times.

5 of the times story and location changed.

She did not seem intrested tbh.

Offline claretandblue

I called her 11 times.

11 times,you must have been desperate to see her?

Offline punk

I called her 11 times.

Stalker comes to mind,could be a reason on her part?

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Just read the above review....I called her a while back to check details etc.....after I declined....due to the ''extra charges''....she actually sent me 5 texts of a semi-abusive nature...re. my questioning of her 'extra charges''.

Real bad attitude and reaction...glad I did not meet with her...........

shihun

she really sucks, also has bad breath

Offline claretandblue

she really sucks, also has bad breath
Why not write a review then  :dash:

vt

She was at Bi Gangbang Babes, but didn't stay long. Her pics are still on the gallery there though.  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only