Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary 52 Greek St Soho walkup (down).  (Read 1911 times)

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Shares an entrance to a clothes shop, and unusually for Soho it's in a basement. Quite a cosy little room with a sofa.
Girl:
Fairly attractive, dark medium length hair, a size 10 ish, looks fairly busty and seems friendly initially.
Service:
Went for a quickie BJ for £20, good technique, but wouldn't remove her clothes or let me touch her boobs.  I asked her to not hold my dick and just use her mouth, she said no and told me i must cum quickly. 
She then just stopped and said time is up, i persuaded her to finish with a hand job. Which she did for about a minute almost ripping my cock off. She then stopped and said time was up again.
 So no cum, and to be honest her stroppyness probably ruined any chance of it anyway. Ironically it wasn't until i was getting dressed that the maid knocked to say time up.
Summary:
For me she is one to avoid, but she may give a better service if you are paying more and get her naked. The bj technique was good, but customer service was shit.
 I know it's only £20, but compare that to the £20 bj that Sascha gives! Now that's VFM!

Jackjizzy

Am a frequent soho punter. Sorry for your shit experience. Check the punting wiki. Another member Akauya has done a sterling job highlighting places to avoid and reviews of good SP's.

I second your thoughts on Sasha. Her blow jobs are sublime. It's hard to get a SP who is so good you can fill the bag for OW. Sometimes she lets me wank over her boobs to finish. All done with a nice attitude. I'm going into the city this afternoon to see if she is working at 18 Newport court. If not hopefully Nicky is there. She is able for a good seeing to as well. Love her tits and legs
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:24:17 pm by Jackjizzy »

Offline joe diddley

I had a better experience with Mary for £20 than with Sasha for £30, but as always YMMV in Soho.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Amen Jack, thanks for your reply, Sasha is probably one of the friendliest and best performers in Soho.
 Joe, that does surprise me given my experience with both, but maybe I just caught Mary on a bad day? What`s the general consensus on her?

Offline joe diddley

JWJ - I think I caught Sasha on a bad day (the only time I've seen her) while you may have caught Mary on a bad day. I've seen Mary about three times and she's been pretty good on all three occasions though never as good as the excellent Zara at the same address whom I've seen about half a dozen times. I've gone off 34 Romilly Street so probably wouldn't see Sasha there again but might give her another go at 18 Newport if I find her there at some point.

Offline claretandblue

Amen Jack, thanks for your reply, Sasha is probably one of the friendliest and best performers in Soho.
 Joe, that does surprise me given my experience with both, but maybe I just caught Mary on a bad day? What`s the general consensus on her?
I've seen Mary a couple of times,thought she was pretty decent both times tbh

Greekstreetlove

Mary's blowjobs are pretty bad. She's a good shag and likes it when you give her the those slow, deep strokes. She talks dirty in missionary too!

Offline joe diddley

I've seen Mary about three or four times. I much prefer Zara at this address but agree with claretandblue that she's a decent if not exceptional punt overall, at least in my experience.   

Greekstreetlove

Lost my virginity to Mary. Came inside her about 5 minutes in, after a blowjob. Seen her twice since then. She did rush me the second time I saw her though. Would still see her again though. She's a little round but her tits are great and she wore a really sexy lingerie last time I saw her.

mash

Probably best to ask in to the Soho thread instead of bumping old reviews of walkup girls.