Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: adorableAlice69  (Read 543 times)

bt12610

Anyone seen her? She's hidden her feedback but she looks so hot...

External Link/Members Only

wazzer

If you look at your own post you'll see that there are 3 linked reviews all negative.

Offline PLeisure

bt - you know how to 'run the numbers' on here ?

AW gives each girl her own 7-digit User ID. You'll find it in her url - in this case: 2599203.
Input that into UKP's search bar, top right of every page.
The results will show if she's been discussed or reviewed here. As wazzer explains, she's already had 3 reviews here.

This is also why we place the WG's link* into any reviews. She may change her working name (if she's getting negative attention), or even sell on the profile to another WG (who could turn out to be a bad service provider). The User ID is important in all discussions as it allows every UKP member to track her progress.

*NB. Shortened link published at the bottom of her profile is fine: External Link/Members Only   :hi:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 04:07:18 pm by PLeisure »

bt12610

Thank you! I didn't know how to do that... I'm seriously inept when it comes to forums. Thanks for enlightening me! Now I can stop posting annoying posts like this!

Offline PLeisure

:thumbsup:
Most welcome.

Bottom of every UKP page is the Punting Wiki. Definitely worth reading through at your leisure - crammed with essential info, all written by experienced punters. Like a university course only a lot more relevant with its information