Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mysterious Mia Threesome MMF Sunderland  (Read 3181 times)

9 review(s) for Miss-Madison-x (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Highlander

Mysterious Mia threesome MMF
External Link/Members Only

Advertised as an hour gangbang for £100 but for whatever reasons there were only 2 of us. Mia informed me of this on arrival and apologized but I was more than happy with the MMF really.

The venue was her place in Sunderland which was easy to find and park. Action took place in the upstairs bedroom. I met the other guy, who I'll refer to as "the other guy". I shook his hand and introduced myself before giving Mia the paperwork.

If you haven't seen Mia, she is tiny! Really petite, 5 foot nothing and I've always had a thing for slim, pretty petite girls.  She looked fantastic in a little black one piece number that showed her fit body, tasty tattoos and tits to full effect. She's very attractive facially, has perfect breasts that were bigger than I remember and a nice round little bum.

She started on her knees sucking our cocks OWO going back and forth from one to the other. She's a really great cock sucker.  She unhooked her bra clasp and took her outfit off as we fondled a breast each. It was such a turn on watching her suck our hard cocks to each side of her face as she rubbed her wet pussy.

She climbed on the bed and I gave her oral from below in doggy position as she sucked him off before we swapped round. Condom on and I fucked her doggy first as she sucked the other guy off. She has a proper tight little pussy and it was a real sight watching this beautiful slim young girl get pounded hard by my cock as she sucked and wanked off the other guy.
Condom off for more OWO as "other guy" covered up and took his turn fucking her in missionary.  He fucked her in mish with her head over the edge of the bed as I stood above her, she licked my balls and squeezed her boobs together as I fucked her tits. I facefucked her in this position for a bit, it wasn't Justine Deloeur deep throat or anything but thrusting in and out of her mouth felt amazing around my uncovered cock.

She was in her element lying on her back with our cocks close together going from one to the other. I was impressed with her enthusiasm throughout, right up there with Lily D or Keeva and was a big turn on to see her clearly enjoying herself.

Only negatives were a bit too enthusiastic wanking technique that was pretty uncomfortable at times and no swallow although she does CIM with spit. The latter doesn't bother me but may be a deal breaker for some.

I would highly recommend Mia from my personal experiences with her although I know there are mixed reviews on here  :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review Mr H - you are a very brave man..... well, either that or I'm a bloody coward :D

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review Highlander  :thumbsup:

I see on the gangbang tab on her profile it was for up to 10 guys for an hour, if all 10 turned up there would have been very little time for each guy & plenty of standing around so not sure it would be worth paying £100 for the time you would get? Maybe a mmf would be ok but not mmmmmmmmmmf or would another girl/s have been added?

Offline Tiger63

I saw her advert and was interested but was on the wrong shift.
Great review mate.
 :hi:

greychap

Thanks for the review Highlander  :thumbsup:

I see on the gangbang tab on her profile it was for up to 10 guys for an hour, if all 10 turned up there would have been very little time for each guy & plenty of standing around so not sure it would be worth paying £100 for the time you would get? Maybe a mmf would be ok but not mmmmmmmmmmf or would another girl/s have been added?

Sounds a bit desperate to do a gang bang with up to 10 men that she don't know and just her, how many girls would do that in this industry unless there was others there to body guard incase things got out of hand.

Also if all 10 guys turned up and each paid £100 that would be £1000 and its only for 1hr so everyone gets around 5 mins or am I missing something here?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 02:42:08 pm by greychap »

GeordieBadass

Sounds a bit desperate to do a gang bang with up to 10 men that she don't know and just her, how many girls would do that in this industry unless there was others there to body guard incase things got out of hand.

Also if all 10 guys turned up and each paid £100 that would be £1000 and its only for 1hr so everyone gets around 5 mins or am I missing something here?
If 10 turn up they should pay a tenner each for the 5mins they would get.

Is this the Mia who had her breasts enhanced a while ago? Used to disappear off AW on a regular basis and then pop back up.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 02:54:12 pm by GeordieBadass »

greychap

If 10 turn up they should pay a tenner each for the 5mins they would get.

Is this the Mia who had her breasts enhanced a while ago? Used to disappear off AW on a regular basis and then pop back up.

If she was to get 10 blokes each paying £100 it would make sense to treat it like a gang bang party and have it for at least a few hours you could not get guys paying £100 each and only being there for 1hr as would not work out fair but if only two turned up then I suppose that is ok for just an hour.

Anyway least Highlander had a great time :thumbsup:

Offline johnny34

Different girl, I think your thinking of 'Minxxxy Mia'?, wish she would pop back again as its been a while since i've seen her profile.

themademan2

Brave man going to see her after the dodgy threats her pimp gave me and the call to AnthG!! She must be desperate to offer gangbang and for it to proceed with only 2 guys, but glad you got your money's worth of her  :thumbsup:

Offline Highlander

I think you're missing something as she can entertain three guys at once if you use a bit of imagination  :thumbsup:

Offline Highlander

Brave man going to see her after the dodgy threats her pimp gave me and the call to AnthG!! She must be desperate to offer gangbang and for it to proceed with only 2 guys, but glad you got your money's worth of her  :thumbsup:

Didn't know about that tbf. I read your original review but not all the follow up posts. I would've steered well clear on your experience normally had I not seen her three times previously in various guises without issue.

bruce canyon

So she advertised a Gang- bang for up to 10 guys lasting only one hour at £100 each.

She would have received a grand for 1 hours work and the guys in return for £100 would have each had 10 minutes of her time if they were lucky.

Was that how it was going to be then ?

« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 06:21:49 pm by bruce canyon »

Offline toon972

Good review HL,I do like Mia but do not know if I could do with another 9 guys there.Pleased you enjoyed though. :thumbsup:

Offline GinGin

I saw her earlier on Friday and must agree, she is a bonny lass with a perfect peach ass. Second time I've seen her and will probably see again. She mentioned the gang bang as I was leaving. I see she has quite a array of accessories on the wall now.

greychap

I wonder wether she achieves her goal and gets near 10 willing men!!

Offline jonjo29

If she wants 10 guys then she should reply to Emails.
I sent one to get details off her but she did not even read it.

Offline dino1990

hello, where abouts in sunderland is she? don't get into the city centre much but she looks stunning

Offline b911

I contacted her for a punt but she said she only sees men over the age of 35? Although the his is not written on her profile anywhere. A shame as she is a fittie but what a bull shit policy!

Offline AnthG

I contacted her for a punt but she said she only sees men over the age of 35? Although the his is not written on her profile anywhere. A shame as she is a fittie but what a bull shit policy!

How did she know you weren't? Why did you tell her your age?

It just seems odd you would tell someone during contacting them your age. Or even ask about age requirments.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Kev3773

It just seems odd you would tell someone during contacting them your age. Or even ask about age requirments.

I must admit Anth I often give my age with girls I haven't seen before just so I know they are comfortable with it.  :hi:

Offline AnthG

I must admit Anth I often give my age with girls I haven't seen before just so I know they are comfortable with it.  :hi:

It just seems you are presenting barriers that wouldn't be there if you never said anything.

I say this as its incredibly unlikely a girl would ever send a guy away at the door because he was younger than those who normally book her. I am talking one in a million chance here of it happening. But in messaging her and saying your age in advance during the initial inquiry she could then do exactly what b911 found happened to him.

Online Kev3773

It just seems you are presenting barriers that wouldn't be there if you never said anything.

I say this as its incredibly unlikely a girl would ever send a guy away at the door because he was younger than those who normally book her. I am talking one in a million chance here of it happening. But in messaging her and saying your age in advance during the initial inquiry she could then do exactly what b911 found happened to him.

I agree it is highly unlikely you would be turned away due to £££ but the quality of service may be affected. I know nowadays with various forums we know a lot more about girls and there attitudes / services. I have found doing it this way has worked in my favour.  :unknown:

Offline b911

Because she asked on the phone how old I was! It's not like I'm really young or anything either So I didn't see the harm in saying. She then said I'm sorry I only see men over 35!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 08:04:37 pm by b911 »

Offline bronson24

Because she asked on the phone how old I was! It's not like I'm really young or anything either So I didn't see the harm in saying. She then said I'm sorry I only see men over 35!

fuck her then. seems like a bit of a stupid attitude she's got. her loss

Offline AnthG

fuck her then. seems like a bit of a stupid attitude she's got. her loss

Agree, I was wanting to say this, but didn't want to be the one to do so.

The consensus taken from this topic and the others should be, if you want to book her do not ever phone her up to do so as she cannot act professional with regards to phone call bookings.

Am talking both in terms of her coming up with rubbish to refuse bookings - which knocks a punters confidence as a result of her stupid whims.

And then she acts unprofessional and destroying discretion with regards to phoning punters back to make threats if a post is made on the forum she doesn't like.

So if you want to see her, book her by email, or the adultwork booking system, but do not ever phone her to book.

Offline Highlander

I'm in no way white knighting for her and her ageist policies but she did mention she'd had some issues with younger clients getting obsessed or something  :unknown:

Offline AnthG

I'm in no way white knighting for her and her ageist policies but she did mention she'd had some issues with younger clients getting obsessed or something  :unknown:

A client getting obsessed can happen with any age. Mcfly for example was in his 50s.

So I guess if a Scottish punter got obsessed with her she would then refuse to see all Scottish people? or if a Liverpudlian came and booked her and he got aggressive during the booking she would refuse to see all scousers?

Offline Highlander

I saw her earlier on Friday and must agree, she is a bonny lass with a perfect peach ass. Second time I've seen her and will probably see again. She mentioned the gang bang as I was leaving. I see she has quite a array of accessories on the wall now.

Agreed. The ball gag and paddles etc were giving me all kinds of inspiration for future meets  :diablo:

Offline Highlander

For those of you who were querying the logistics Mia has explained the ins and outs of the gang bang, so to speak.

100 for an hour if 5 or less participants
100 for 2 hours! if more than 5 (max 10)