Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Nikki Petrborough  (Read 3778 times)

5 review(s) for petite_nikki (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline madeinwales56

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If there was a fucking disastrous button this prossie would definitely qualify.
Fancied a punt yesterday. Plans A, B and C not available so rang Nikki. Sounded alright if a little verbose as previous reviews had mentioned. She said she would text address & postcode. Twenty minutes elapsed before I rang again for said postcode. "I thought I sent it to you" said she. "Well I haven't received it and I'm not about to drive for over an hour without knowing where I'm going". Address and apologies arrived by text.
Got to address - block of flats 5 mins off A1M. Buzzed in and knock her door. Nikki was wearing the white dress in her profile pics with bare legs and thong. Into the bedroom and the chatter started which I attempted to circumvent by suggesting we do the money bit and get naked. And so we did.
Nikki is a size 8 as stated with small tits. Chatter continued as we got on the bed.
It was at this stage when she made moves for a kiss that I smelled the familiar vodka breath. She reluctantly made a feeble attempt at owo which was pathetic. Just a bit of licking and kissing. I tried to finger her fanny which she told me to stop as she was still sore from her previous punter. Charming!
Right, thought I. Let's get this over with. "Do you want to fuck?" she slurred. "Yes, why not" was my reply. She could barely get the condom wrapper open as the alcohol was now taking more effect so I did it for her. On with the condom and in we go. Within two minutes she was complaining that her neck hurt and she wanted to change position. By this stage I thought fuck it. I've had enough of this so told her I wanted to come over her tits. Load delivered and she said "Wow, you must have been really horny". The truth was that I just wanted to get the whole sorry session over with.
She stumbled off the bed and, as I dressed, attempted a drunken, slurred conversation with legs so wobbly she could barely stand. Now fully dressed (and 30 minutes into an hour punt) I made it clear I wanted to leave and closed the door behind me as Nikki hung onto the wall in the hallway still spouting her inane shite.
Now fellas, I know there's different strokes for different folks but this was absolutely the worst punt I have had in all my punting career. My guess is she is so slim because she is likely to be an alcoholic and therefore drinks rather than eats.
Those of you who have done the courses will be familiar with the 5 P's - Perfect Planning Prevents Poor Performance. Well, here's another little aide memoire for you - Pissed Prossies Provide Piss Poor Punts.
So, £90 and three hours of my life completely wasted. In my opinion this prossie if one to definitely avoid. If she gets any more business after this it will be out of sheer curiosity to see if she really is completely fucking awful.

Offline eyeseebee

Saw her years ago well before my UKP days. She was fucking hideous then and sounds like she is now fucking hideous and pissed. How she's got any positive reviews on here I will never know.

Online Owwhatanight

Wow !! she does sound like a walking/stumbling disaster  :scare:

Sympathy to you MiW for your time & money.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 01:26:32 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline madeinwales56

Saw her years ago well before my UKP days. She was fucking hideous then and sounds like she is now fucking hideous and pissed. How she's got any positive reviews on here I will never know.

I'm amazed too. She I bloody awful.
I missed out a few details which would only make it worse. I cannot stress how woefully bad this prossie is.

James999

She's been abound a long time and clearly getting hammered by every tom dick and abdul mixed with alcohol abuse seem to be taking it's toll  :thumbsdown:

Offline Black Horse

Mmnnn. I've seen Nikki a few times and never seen her in this state. Fucking annoying prossie but a cheap fuck if nothing decent around. She's been around for a long time and generally works hard to please. We've all seen girls self destruct in this business.

Obviously got herself into a right fucking state and best avoid this car crash.

Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corsaire

Yes, I agree withnthismreview. I saw her a couple of years ago and it was much like this. So I was quite surprised at the positive nature of some of the other recent reviews. I would say ignore them and go with the tone of this one.
It's,all,a pity really, I remember when she was really good and quite stunning, but that was 20 or so years ago. Time has not been kind to her she could be so much better if she tried.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

What a shame its come to this. I was recommended by another punter who's opinion i much respected to see her.

He did say that she could talk for England but once she got started she really gave it her all!.

And drinking on duty seems a rather odd thing for a WG to do, not had that before.

James999

And drinking on duty seems a rather odd thing for a WG to do, not had that before.

It's actually quite common, where do you think they go after you give them the cash? Off for a swig of Vodka of course  :hi:

If they become more comfortable with you then many will drink with you  :music:

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Perhaps should say drinking before they see you!.

Offline TonyJC

I've seen Nikki a few times. My experience does not match the review. Found her enthusiastic including very good owo.

I guess it helps that I like them mature and really like Nikki's body.

Don't have a huge problem with the nattering.

She doesn't do cim, the only reason I've not seen her more.

Offline madeinwales56

I've seen Nikki a few times. My experience does not match the review. Found her enthusiastic including very good owo.

I guess it helps that I like them mature and really like Nikki's body.

Don't have a huge problem with the nattering.

She doesn't do cim, the only reason I've not seen her more.

Like I said Tony - different strokes for different folks.