Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxx__VICKI - 3066643 - Bristol  (Read 1860 times)

10 review(s) for Xxx__VICKI (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Urban_G

Bit of a late review. I saw Vicki last Sunday but haven't had the time to do a review until now. I've seen her profile about for a while but lack of face pics meant she wasn't high on my list. Did some research on here and although there wasn't much, just 1 review from Roth :drinks:, and she is known to work with Lara who is well reviewed on here, so all seemed good. Gave her a call and arranged to meet within 30 minutes!

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Pros:
Good comms, sent me her postcode immediately, called upon arrival and gave me her full address.
Nice modern apartment, same block (not apartment) where I saw Gorgeous Loren a few months back.
Friendly attitude, chatty if you make the effort.
30 mins for £70, very good VFM considering the services I received.
She had no problem changing into a different outfit once I was there and asked what she had.
Great OWO, minimal use of hands, some eye contact (if that's your thing).
Mutual masturbation / kissing, which I found a great turn on.
Sex in a few positions.
No clock watching or eagerness to kick me out once we'd finished. Chatted a bit before I showered and left.

Neutrals:
Pretty, but not stunning looks, curvy figure, large soft natural tits.
Light kissing to start with which got more passionate as time went on, but not proper snog your face off stuff.
She delivers her services without complaint, but neither with any urgency, more GFE than PSE.

Cons:
None

Final thoughts:
I don't think anyone will be disatisfied if they saw Vicki, unless you don't find her attractive or are after something more raunchy.
I can't think of anything else to write, fire away :)

vw

Sounds ideal for moi, thanks for review.

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks:  Glad you had a good punt.  :thumbsup:

She's a very willing prossie and your right she's more GFE which
is not a bad thing if that's your preference.  :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup:

I like her mate Lara too.  :rose:

Offline Urban_G

Yes, I'm tempted, but redheads generally aren't my thing though.

vw

Nice review. :drinks:  Glad you had a good punt.  :thumbsup:

She's a very willing prossie and your right she's more GFE which
is not a bad thing if that's your preference.  :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup:

Have them both, takes the hasstle out of choosing

Actually have them all.  Have put all the names in a tombola now and get my mum to pick a ticket out of the machine.

Offline Roth

Have them both, takes the hasstle out of choosing

Actually have them all.  Have put all the names in a tombola now and get my mum to pick a ticket out of the machine.

:lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cunning Punt

I was looking at her profile, so very timely review. Thanks very much for TOFTT and for the good report.  :hi:

Re kissing - was that FK or just lips with a bit of open mouth?

If she does FK + CIM and the latter is included in the hour, as she claims in her profile, then I'm definitely in if she's now in Cheltenham for a bit.

Offline Roth

I was looking at her profile, so very timely review. Thanks very much for TOFTT and for the good report.  :hi:

If she does FK + CIM and the latter is included in the hour, as she claims in her profile, then I'm definitely in if she's now in Cheltenham for a bit.

I had a short punt with her when she had a different profile. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

Light FK with some tongues was offered.  :thumbsup:

I didn't go for CIM or anal on that occasion but she seems to offer both at discretion. :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55228.0

Offline Urban_G

Roth deserves the TOFTT accolade.

She does kiss open mouth, but lightly and I didn't go or ask for CIM either. Call her and discuss your requirements.

Offline Cunning Punt

Okay. That was the only review for that profile, so thanks for link to the review under former profile, which is always worth including.

Thanks also for clarifying on FK. Light FK is about as much as one can expect from the majority of WGs, sadly.

vw

Light FK is about as much as one can expect from the majority of WGs, sadly.
Thank fuck ! 

Most of this insane kissers have no idea how to mix it up and are very bland, tongue as far is as possible that's it !
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:00:08 pm by vw »

Bingobango

Tried to arrange a 3 some for next week with her an Lara but they are both away from Bristol, shame.

Nice timely review though thanks  :drinks: