Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TLC the 28th lunch time party  (Read 871 times)

jeanvaljean2000

External Link/Members Only
This place has been reviewed and needs no introduction. I have been planning to visit for a while now but due to distance i couldnt make it. Yesterday I took the plonge and finally attended yesterday.
I'm really glad I did :yahoo: and thanks to those who failed to attend yesterday's lunch time party. Only two of us there Grin with ratio 1to 1 and most of the time 1 to 2  :D Fantastic time with lovely ladies, went like a blur, still pinching myself. Was it a dream or what?

GIRLS PRESENT
Eva also known as Eva/Jana. More pictures on Phoenix website. Better in real life than her pictures. Sexy girl, very gorgeous body with tattoos. Great personality and a sex on legs. Just a pleasure to be with.

Irina who is Irene on Phoenix website. Tall sexy Russian girl who could truly be model. Really  really beautiful. Picture on both sites very accurate and recent.

These are the type of girls I would be happy to book £150 an hour. They are that upmarket.
The party was £100 for 3 hours

THE PLACE:
Tudor Lounge in Birmingham. Just Google it.

NOW THE ACCOUNT
After sending an email through their website and not getting a reply, I took the phone and called. The lovely Emma answered, and advised to call on the day after 9am. I did and received a text with a post code. I knew the place. I came 10 minutes before the party, rang the buzzer and Emma opened instantly. Asked my name and we proceed with the paper work. Soon two sexy visions apeared. Both wearing sexy lingerie with stocking suspender and high heels. I know I was in for a hell of good time  :yahoo:. I had proper welcome kiss from both girls and Irina showed me around. Gosh she's beautiful. Valuables in the locker and was shown the shower room. Then I realised I was the only one so far. After shower, I came down, Eva made me a coffee. We had a good chat and laugh. Then, Emma told us "its 12.00 on my watch. You should go upstairs now". The girls dragged me into a big room and the rest was a blur. I remember Eva snogging me whilst Irina was deepthroating me down below . At that point, I realised that first of all, god exists and heaven was somewhere in South Birmingham.  Then Eva sat on my face and Irina was still doing a good job down bellow, I couldn't resist any longer and had my first shot. The girls cleaned me and we laid down to chat and recover. Then we heard the door bell and Eva went downstairs as there was another lucky guy. I was left with Irina who started kissing my neck, sucking my nipples and rolling her tongue on all my body. Surreal. Then Eva came back, the guy was having a shower. I then was treated with a two girl blow job. Alternating and each deep throating the best they can. Then the guy walked in and Irina moved on to him. By this time I was ready and condom was applied and Eva rode me in cowgirl and few other positions. When I shot the load 2, she cleaned me, a long DFK before joinning Irina and the new guy. I watched them and was still coming to term that this was real and I wasn't dreaming. When the guy came, we chatted a bit and all went downstairs. 10 to 15 minutes break for fags and few drinks, we were back upstairs. It was a shag feast and at one point I asked Eva the time because only her was wearing a watch and she replied 13.35. So basically we were halfway. The fun carried on, and at one point I asked Irina to put back her high heels on and took her whilst standing from behind. The sight on the mirror will stay in my memory for longtime.
I had 5 shots in this party, and the girls were really up for it. They always encourage you to perform. At 14.30 I told the girls it's may be time for me to go for a shower, the other guy said same too. The girls were clearly disappointed by this and said we still have half and hour left but the old man couldn't take anymore.

There was 3 girls initially advertised but they let one go due to low attendance. This was a one to one or lower ratio.

On reflection, this is a party organised by people with guest's happiness at heart. Others would have cancelled it because of the low ratio. No wonder why LMP and the Phoenix club are successful. Thank to Emma and the girls, I will certainly came back soon.

Highly recommended

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed.

Yet to check out TLC, but hopefully sometime soon.

Sounds like they are adopting the same principles as LMP/TPC. They may let girl/s go if a low ratio, but the parties always go ahead no matter what.

vt

Top marks to them for still running the party with just 2 guys at 1:1 ratio!  :thumbsup:

Just can't understand why Brum guys seem so reluctant to pay £100 for 3hrs of fun...at these low ratios and with Em's appealing girls it's an absolute punting bargain!  ;)

Vampiro

Top marks to them for still running the party with just 2 guys at 1:1 ratio!  :thumbsup:

Just can't understand why Brum guys seem so reluctant to pay £100 for 3hrs of fun...at these low ratios and with Em's appealing girls it's an absolute punting bargain!  ;)

It is definatley a vfm punt but it's also a psychological thing as well. A lot of the men are not comfortable being exposed in front of other guys, or feel intimidated. Then are those that have the fear of getting found out or bumping into someone they might know. I recently went to a tlc party, it was my first time, but once you get into the action, all your fears and thoughts go out the window. Suffice to say, I did enjoy the time. There came a time when I had all three girls to myself  :D

I will go again once more when the right combination of girls appeals to me. Recommend to anyone. The girls are so nice and friendly, they really look after you. A pointer to emm if she reads this, please have more variety of drinks available. lol

jeanvaljean2000

I heard that private club and r3tro are always packed  :(. So I guess the day will come when people will realise that for £40 more you can mingle with much better looking girls for longer time and not queuing, relaxed with no pressure. Then TLC will take off

Offline Jerboa

Good report, 1:1 ratio is great, yes the party must go on, if Emma cancelled she'd be pissing off potential customers, she's not advertising anywhere, so many locals won't yet know about tlc, or like was mentioned parties aren't for them.

Offline KidCandyShop

Both me and Chezzie have been to parties where we have been the only guy and Em has only sent 1 of the 3 girls home, so a 1-2 ratio.
That is unbeatable VFM.

Offline Chezzie John

Em has told me even if only one bloke books in there will be at least 2 girls there and I had it a few weeks ago when I had Kasia and Joy to myself for 3 hours :)

When I booked in at 5:30 last Friday for the 8pm party only 2 blokes were booked in but 5 turned up in the end and I bet if Em had known this the other girl might have still being there so I reckon it's best to book in early if your wanting all 3 girls there still.

Offline theejaculator

At those ratios...just how sustainable can it be? Surely if only one guy turns up the two girls get more than just a split of the £100 for three hours work?!?
Is it subsided by high prices drinks?

Offline piercedtim

Is it subsided by high prices drinks?

Drinks are included in the entrance price.

Offline KidCandyShop

Not licensed so drinks are free. I would say Em is playing the long game and running at a loss to start and hopefully will have a very busy club in the long run. If private club is busy with only 2 house girls and any number of men than Em should do well with a 3.1 ratio for £100 as no one can deny its VFM for the quality of girls.

Offline Chezzie John

People in Birmingham don't know how lucky they are to have TLC on there door step and I'm doing a 150 round trip nearly every week to attend and it's still value for money. You can get cheaper parties but then your getting a crap ratio so in the end you get what you pay for.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Not licensed so drinks are free. I would say Em is playing the long game and running at a loss to start and hopefully will have a very busy club in the long run. If private club is busy with only 2 house girls and any number of men than Em should do well with a 3.1 ratio for £100 as no one can deny its VFM for the quality of girls.

Harsh economics.

As much as I am currently done with parties in this country, I really hope this works for Em over the long run.

The UK needs a good party provider and Em is currently the best we have, so I hope the good folk of Birmingham and surrounding areas give it a go at least. 

Offline Juankerr

I'm doing a 150 round trip nearly every week
Maybe you should relocate to Digbeth :D

vt

People in Birmingham don't know how lucky they are to have TLC on there door step and I'm doing a 150 round trip nearly every week to attend and it's still value for money. You can get cheaper parties but then your getting a crap ratio so in the end you get what you pay for.

Yes I can't understand why so many Brummie guys will pay £50-65 for a sausage-fest with 2 ropey girls and where you have to buy your own drinks and even the condoms are extra...when you can have 3hrs of quality pussy for £100!!

My round trip was over 200 miles and it was still worth it!  :thumbsup: