Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Awful punt last night, need boost  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Nagilum

So after an awful punt last night I need a boost. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good independent girl?

My review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73352.0

Should I dodge Romanians from now on? I really found her cold and uninterested. For me FK, touching and affection is important. I don't like robotic sex, it does nothing to turn me on nor does it make me feel good. Check out the review above.

I am new to this game and honestly after great experiences in Cancun, I feel like never punting in the UK again.

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 07:44:58 am by Nagilum »

Offline porco-malo

Sounds like Adele would be a good choice for you - you'd struggle to find a friendlier, more affectionate WG.

External Link/Members Only

Hawkwind71

Oh dear. Sound like a broken record.

Use ukp positive well reviewed girls and youll have better punts than Cancun.

What is so hard to understand.......

vw

Harsh he has only been a member for 19 hours !

Who rattled your bird cage !   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Nagilum

Sounds like Adele would be a good choice for you - you'd struggle to find a friendlier, more affectionate WG.

I will give her a go :)

Offline Nagilum

I take a positive spin on that (better punts than Cancun). I know the section you mean and I have looked. I was after a best fit for me. What is good for one punter may not be for me.

Hawkwind71

I take a positive spin on that (better punts than Cancun). I know the section you mean and I have looked. I was after a best fit for me. What is good for one punter may not be for me.

but thats why you go through them, select half dozen that do things you like and bingo.

Adele may be great but how do you know if you dont read. You may not like her.

just saying.....

yorkshire123

So why the fuck would you ask for recommendations?

This place is littered with multiple positive reviewed prossie's all you have to do is read, book & fuck. read, book & fuck. read, book & fuck. read, book & fuck. read, book & fuck.

Surely its not than difficult even for the most simple minded of punters  :dash:

vw

but thats why you go through them, select half dozen that do things you like and bingo.

Adele may be great but how do you know if you dont read. You may not like her.

just saying.....
He said he has looked !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Nagilum

This place is littered with multiple positive reviewed prossie's all you have to do is read, book & fuck. read, book & fuck. read, book & fuck. read, book & fuck. read, book & fuck.

Surely its not than difficult even for the most simple minded of punters  :dash:

Are reading anything I type or are you trying to be awkward. I said I looked. What is wrong with asking for a direct recommendation based on a criteria? Yes the reviews cover things, but not all. Even with Adele she does not list FK as a like, but the advice is that she is good.

There is no need for insults.

vw

There is a massive need, like you would never believe.   Are you American by any chance ?

Offline Nagilum

There is a massive need, like you would never believe.   Are you American by any chance ?

Starting to gather that  :D

No I'm English.

Hawkwind71

Are reading anything I type or are you trying to be awkward. I said I looked. What is wrong with asking for a direct recommendation based on a criteria? Yes the reviews cover things, but not all. Even with Adele she does not list FK as a like, but the advice is that she is good.

Omni, you have to understand there is a wealth of information on UKP. You can't expect us all to plough through our favourites checking for your personal criteria. If you came up with maybe six girls that you found appealing, check their AW profiles, check UKP profiles and then ask us which we would recommend, you may, just may get the girl of your dreams.

My personal preference is External Link/Members Only   :scare:

yorkshire123

I didn't realise I was being insulting so let me apologise for my next few posts in advance so I won't offend you any more than I already have.

Stop being such a fucking drama queen.

Fly spray at the ready  ;)

vw

Starting to gather that  :D

No I'm English.
That's good then, what about this one she kisses and a good cat of mine seems to like lots https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3945

Offline Nagilum

Omni, you have to understand there is a wealth of information on UKP. You can't expect us all to plough through our favourites checking for your personal criteria. If you came up with maybe six girls that you found appealing, check their AW profiles, check UKP profiles and then ask us which we would recommend, you may, just may get the girl of your dreams.

My personal preference is External Link/Members Only   :scare:

Thank you I appreciate that and the honesty.

I will check out the recommendation now!

Offline Nagilum

I didn't realise I was being insulting so let me apologise for my next few posts in advance so I won't offend you any more than I already have.

Stop being such a fucking drama queen.

Fly spray at the ready  ;)

:lol: fire away

Offline Nagilum

That's good then, what about this one she kisses and a good cat of mine seems to like lots https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3945

Nice I shall check it out too. Cheers.

vw

Bad boy !  Yorkshire Poodle your card is marked !  :lol: :lol: :lol:

bristolqwerty

:D welcome to UKP

Rod trotter

you wont fit in with no insults  :lol:

Offline anyfucker

Keeping with the As here are three for starters, Adele, Ameera, Anikassecret all three of them will grab you and give you a good seeing to :-)
Let us know when you are ready to move along the alphabet.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Should I dodge Romanians from now on? I really found her cold and uninterested.

In a word -------------------- YES.   

vw

In a word -------------------- YES.   
Takes talent and lots of research to pick one on the good ones in the country currently 5-6 out of 10000, for a novice to win at those odds they should not play the game !

Offline Nagilum

Keeping with the As here are three for starters, Adele, Ameera, Anikassecret all three of them will grab you and give you a good seeing to :-)

Thank you will check those out on AW now  :)

Offline Nagilum

Takes talent and lots of research to pick one on the good ones in the country currently 5-6 out of 10000, for a novice to win at those odds they should not play the game !

I hear you and Jimmy.  I shall avoid and hopefully, if anything, I have done something good by helping people dodge her.

lol-machine

hi matrix , don't worry about the frosty posts. I think they do it for two reasons 1) to make new posters learn quicker 2) some posters genuinely enjoy posting lofty reprimands

Offline Nagilum

hi matrix , don't worry about the frosty posts. I think they do it for two reasons 1) to make new posters learn quicker 2) some posters genuinely enjoy posting lofty reprimands

Thanks lol. I reckon it's 2 ;) but that's ok it's our British banter at its finest.

lol-machine

god bless you, that's the fucking spirit. There are a lot of young punters out there who ought to pay attention to your example

Hawkwind71

both points valid but also...

3) new posters sometimes go for their first punt, have a horrendous time and give up. With the advice given here, the OP has a chance of a good first punt and stay around.

Offline Nagilum

both points valid but also...

3) new posters sometimes go for their first punt, have a horrendous time and give up. With the advice given here, the OP has a chance of a good first punt and stay around.

Will do, just booked in to see Khloe

review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3945

She sounds like my cup of tea.  Tried Adele but no luck, I guess I need to build up some feedback on AW first or she is busy.

Offline Silver Birch

:D :D I am still on these letter "A"s too. Two down (both positive), one to go  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: