Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetTeen_julia20  (Read 2163 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

External Link/Members Only

Messaged last night, she responded quickly and we sorted out the details via text for a punt this afternoon. 1 hour - £100

Communication
Sent an email via AW as it was late evening, however got a response back pretty promptly and so submitted a booking request. She replied back at 8am via text and asked me to confirm. A few messages to arrange details and that was it. Given a location and requested I text when close for specific details but she ended up calling me whilst I was typing it out as I was running late.

Easy to find, basement flat off the street. 10 minutes walk from Kentish Town tube, would be 2 minutes from Tufnell Park once it's open again. A fair queue of cars backed up as it was getting towards rush hour but a busy enough street that you're not out of place. She was really sure I understood not to knock on the door at street level... wonder how many "unwanted visitors" they get?! Knocked on the right door and after a minute the door was answered. The advantage of a discreet entrance meant she was already "dressed to impress".

Looks / Personality
Friendly girl, absolutely no question it's her in the photos. Greeted immediately with a full-on kiss. If you like petite girls... she's got a fantastic figure. Face isn't amazingly pretty; more along the lines of cute. English is average, but more than good enough to have a conversation. Happy to talk about pretty much anything. Immediately felt at ease. Couple of tattoos that aren't visible on her AW free pictures (and should be, so they've been airbrushed out) but nothing major.

Services
I was almost 15 minutes late due to problems on the tube but she was very accommodating. She explained I'd only get 45 minutes, but as it was my fault for being late I totally understood.
After the greeting, quick shower, paperwork sorted, and immediately into DFK. Has a really weird technique with her tongue which basically involves sticking it in your mouth and flapping it about... bit of a weird one that as it remained to be the same throughout. She'd worn what I requested, I partly undressed her but no waiting and she went into OWO whilst standing. Good eye contact. Onto the bed - which is bloody atrocious - for RO and more solo OWO. Nice technique here combined with some exploring fingers. CIM finish - some humour here as she handed me a wipe whilst mumbling through a full mouth to explain she'd be right back! She returned minty fresh; always reassuring.
Massage to recharge, which was pretty good actually. Opted for a small amount of oil. Nice level of chat / banter too which was unexpected. Was offered rimming and use of her strap on toys; she seemed quite disappointed that I said no! Apparently a popular option.
Ready to go again it was OWO to get my attention before on with the protection - started with cowgirl on the bed but that thing is just unbelievably uncomfortable and very noisy so moved to the floor to continue, along with mish and doggy. No fake vocals, seemed genuine and engaging. FK throughout. Very happy to do all the work in CG, and very energetic. Looked like I wasn't going to get a second pop but she took that as a challenge, oily HJ and more OWO to try and coax one out but despite putting a lot of effort in, it was not to be.
Shower and dressed (decent range of mens stuff in the shower so I didn't go home smelling of mango or passionfruit or whatever), lots of kissing on the way out. Very unrushed. Checked my phone to confirm the time as I was dressing and had been over an hour, despite me being late. Didn't actually see a clock in the room but might have just missed it.

Final note, I almost fell over on the way out up the steps because there's no light outside and it was dark; would have been hard pressed to explain to Mrs Crumpets had anything untoward happened!
I was also assured that the bed is being changed next week... we shall see.

Pros
Great petite body.
Good OWO technique.
No clockwatching.

Cons
Looks are subject to opinion
Really odd DFK, surely that's not normal?

Good punt, definitely will be going back.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Very good accurate review ime.

I saw STJ recently as part of tontober and would concur with much of this review.

I know what the OP means about her FK technique. I didn't mind, at least it involved tongues.

The bed is more of a recliner than a bed and while generally fine for our workout, it was a bit awkward adjusting angles on occasions, especially in doggy.

Will post a full review in time.

GBush

Always nervous when an EE hides their face. In my experience, and I stress my, it's never a good sign.

Tidy body!! What's the face like?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

Took a bit of a gamble as there were no face pics and the rest aren't great but previous reviews didn't indicate anything to be worried about. Facially she's average IMO, not amazing and not terrible. Cute, really. In absolutely no way a problem for me but obviously this will vary depending on personal preference! She's got a great body and is really keen to ensure you have a good time so I'm glad I gave her a go as normally a lack of face pics is a concern.
If you're worried I'd suggest booking a short punt first time and if it's not to your liking then get her face down!  :D

Edited to correct spelling
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:18:00 am by TeaAndCrumpets »

GBush

Took a bit of a gamble as there were no face pics and the rest aren't great but previous reviews didn't indicate anything to be worried about. Facially she's average IMO, not amazing and not terrible. Cute, really. In absolutely no way a problem for me but obviously this will vary depending on personal preference! She's got a great body and is really keen to ensure you have a good time so I'm glad I gave her a go as normally a lack of face pics is a concern.
If you're worried I'd suggest booking a short punt first time and if it's not to your liking then get her face down!  :D

Edited to correct spelling

Hahahaha good point ...... Trouble is I've got 7 days of "man source" I want to deposit in her mouth. I cum loads and I'd rather it was a pretty face looking up at me when it hits the back of her throat.

Offline PLeisure

GB - you might be chasing a dream there..... what I mean, at least in terms of swT_julia is that:
1. She has a killa body. Seriously lean and exquisitely proportioned. Think sculpted.
2. She doesn't charge extra for CiM - how many WGs do you know that bundle this in their service rate?
3. She's a decent enough human being. ie. You can have a proper conversation with her. I found her comms exemplary throughout.
4. She works hard to ensure you have a good time. The venue is very well organised, clean and discreet - and she takes dressing requests.

When she took my tadpoles she did this thing where she remained down there with her lips tightly formed around my cock, her eyes bulged wide open in mock surprise and she gave me a dramatic thumbs up. It was simultaneously hilarious and cute. I wasn't looking to see how pretty her face was at that particular moment.

[edit: Agree with the OP that the bed needs to go.]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:53:34 am by PLeisure »

GBush

GB - you might be chasing a dream there..... what I mean, at least in terms of swT_julia is that:
1. She has a killa body. Seriously lean and exquisitely proportioned. Think sculpted.
2. She doesn't charge extra for CiM - how many WGs do you know that bundle this in their service rate?
3. She's a decent enough human being. ie. You can have a proper conversation with her. I found her comms exemplary throughout.
4. She works hard to ensure you have a good time. The venue is very well organised, clean and discreet - and she takes dressing requests.

When she took my tadpoles she did this thing where she remained down there with her lips tightly formed around my cock, her eyes bulged wide open in mock surprise and she gave me a dramatic thumbs up. It was simultaneously hilarious and cute. I wasn't looking to see how pretty her face was at that particular moment.

[edit: Agree with the OP that the bed needs to go.]

I could go for that ........................ just a short meeting to fuck her face and make a deposit.  I'm in that kind of mood.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I would agree that facially she is average, but her body is superbly taut and toned and her services and attitude are very good.

FlyingBreadMan

I am eager to check her out, but am hesitant about face being average. Any on got a face PIC you would kindly pm me?