Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Steffany  (Read 1928 times)

3 review(s) for .Monalisa (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

rsoft

Just got back from visiting Steffany:
External Link/Members Only

Comms 10/10, she picks up phone quickly, responds to texts.

Photos are authentic although a little bit photoshopped. Face is 100% her, only waist and ass was bigger than on photos.

She's not fat! No. She's just bigger woman than you'd say basing on her gallery.

Won't give numbers for that.

Location was one of the flats on Brook street. Pretty easy parking if you know the area, anyway it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Flat itself is very nice, totally enough for this type business.
Shower facility pretty good, can't say anything bad.

There's a second girl in an appartment, you can tell by 2 tooth brushes and I actually seen her legs (petite ones, would love to try second girl, anyone know her?)

Steffany speaks english pretty well, there were no problems with comunicating, I am not native speaker so I cannot really judge on that matter.

Service:

I paid 60 for 30m.

Started with oral (with protection, didn't ask for OWO). She's open minded, you can propose things and she's into it. She reacts for suggestions too.

Pussy was tight, I was really satisfied. She said you can cum more than once in 30m - big +.

I am satisfied, good value for good money  :hi:

Only thing I can say I am not really happy with is that she was little bigger than I expected from photos... well you can't have everything.

Will I come back? I maybe would - but she said she's leaving cardiff on Friday.

But I definitely would meet with her flatmate - please provide some information who's she if you know, I forgot to ask Steffany :(

Anyway, if you don't mind a little bigger (but not fat!) ass and waist - I can recommend.

valleypunter

I wonder if they work together?

Niceguy_anyway

Steffany is showing up in York.  I am double minded between her External Link/Members Only and sexie rosie External Link/Members Only.  Will call steffany and see.  Rsoft, is DFK was on offer when you met her (I am more into GFE and OW)

rsoft

I don't know... didn't ask TBF