Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emmablondy in Swansea  (Read 1797 times)

Husqvarna360

Hey guys,many one seen this big breasted Girl, currently in Swansea according to profile.

Looks good but Romanian.....

But i am tempted to try for £60 for 30 mins... Did exchange a couple of texts but when enquired about services, the only think that comes back is covered sex for £60 and pussy licking for £20.

Any one seen her or thinking of seeing soon?

vw

No coal miners, If she's that fussy count me out !

valleypunter

Looks good, Swansea a bit of a drive though...

Offline ampersand

Nice tits - do you have to pay extra to suck them?

vw

Nice tits - do you have to pay extra to suck them?
No touch dey is tickled

Husqvarna360

Not sure on sucking her nice breasts, only thing as mention above £60 sex.. £20 pussy licking, she did send me postcode and street name

Husqvarna360

Enquired again today, no breast play and an extra £20 if you want to lick them.  No option for OW or OWO.

It's a tough one to get erect ... With 'I don't do' and 'don't touch'

But still lovely looking tits

Husqvarna360

She just messaged me to say she has size 36d breasts.

ThatLadJ

Doesn't matter how big her tits are, she probably charges a fiver to look at them. Waste of time that one. She's like the fucking ikea version of a WG with everything an accessory/extra! Kin' Romanians!

Husqvarna360

Spot in mate, it's a shame!!  nice looking tits, I will wait for Anatassieee to visit Cardiff again, big tits on her and she is up for anal aswell.  Quite petite with oversized natural tilts for her body which I like....

Husqvarna360

I had a text message to away licking breasts is £20 on top of £60 covered penetration, her comments also says pussy lick is £20 extra.🎲📦💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷

Offline HughJardon

I just got back from fucking this External Link/Members Only thought it would be shite but turned out to be a really good punt, really good english massive baps, only pecking kissing but she let me slam her hard  :dash:

np500

So I take it that's on top of the £100 an hour, I only ask because that's so nuts I have to ask because I can't help but think I've got this wrong ? But if so and you add these things we're talking 200 an hour ! I can get a 3sum for £150 an hour . ( I saw some ware today )

Offline HughJardon

So I take it that's on top of the £100 an hour, I only ask because that's so nuts I have to ask because I can't help but think I've got this wrong ? But if so and you add these things we're talking 200 an hour ! I can get a 3sum for £150 an hour . ( I saw some ware today )

This one I think Red ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

np500

Did look at that but was thinking of ( must go to the couples page ) and check these out :- Cardiff, verity & Olivia 150 an hour,  Barry,  Brittany xox £100 an hour, Swansea, bellesbeautus6969, £100 an hour, and Laura & Amy of Newport 100 an hour, only going by what I've read but these prices sound pretty low, also Amy and Olivia of roath £150 an hour, these are all f f duos for 3sums.

Offline ampersand

I just got back from fucking this External Link/Members Only thought it would be shite but turned out to be a really good punt, really good english massive baps, only pecking kissing but she let me slam her hard  :dash:
What about OWO, CIM etc. Hugh? Her likes list seems to be fairly extensive, but I wonder how much of it is extras.

Offline HughJardon

What about OWO, CIM etc. Hugh? Her likes list seems to be fairly extensive, but I wonder how much of it is extras.

She charges on OWO and anal on the half hour, her hour bookings include everything, but as I only had a quick pump n dump I cant verify this. Size 10/12 body but the type that wears it well, I may go back for those juicy globes of hers  :rose:

Offline HughJardon

I'l attatch this to the nearest romanian thread. Wonder if shes real because for that bod i would Tofft it

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

Aww shit, I should have done an ID search  :unknown:

bossanova1962

External Link/Members Only

I've visited Elen once where incidentally I also met IrinaKlara once before earlier this year at the same hotel in Milton Keynes, Manhattan House, 401 Witan Gate, MK9 2BQ just up from Sainsbury's.

External Link/Members Only

IMHO Elen has a fabulous pair of breasts and lovely tits which she is happy to use sexually. I had a thirty minute punt with her and enjoyed fucking her in cowgirl, doggy and missionary. She got me to a happy ending inside a condom.

While one might suggest that her service is a little bit vanilla the good thing is, being a Romanian, she explicitly says no bareback.

Irina is a fit, slender and has a lovely firm, shapely and delightful pair of boobs. Neither girl is keen to French Kiss, possibly I would think because they are safety conscious.

Both are well worth visiting and fucking.

Offline charlie-mott

Sometimes if your using a vpn or tor it changes your location. I've been accessing from all around the world without leaving Cardiff.