Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party season approaching/excuses  (Read 864 times)

Offline _Bender_

With Christmas approaching this will give me good excuses to the OH for going out with the likes of lunches/dinners with sales reps, parties and social events.

Now with this time I could be clearing my hot list, but also I could be enjoying myself, sinking beers, and catching up with friends over the festive period & just generally having a laugh & bonding with colleagues who think I'm a bit weird anyway when I'm "just popping out" at lunch time for a booking.

What do you guys think, shag and be happy, or party with friends and also be happy (but with a hangover).

DoberManic

I've found that my lunch hour is the best time to "pop out" and see my WG too :lol:

SirFrank

I'd rather pickle then eat my own pebbles than go on any work Christmas parties. The older I get the more antisocial I get. That said I may have blown the punting kitty this year. However, i still won't be going on the works Christmas do. I often find that at the works Christmas party the Miserable fuckers are suddenly happy for one night. Get up and dance etc. Fuck that shit. My advice - sink the pink and be happy

FredW

I'd rather pickle then eat my own pebbles than go on any work Christmas parties. The older I get the more antisocial I get. That said I may have blown the punting kitty this year. However, i still won't be going on the works Christmas do. I often find that at the works Christmas party the Miserable fuckers are suddenly happy for one night. Get up and dance etc. Fuck that shit. My advice - sink the pink and be happy

The works Christmas party is probably my best bet for getting to shag one of the fit birds from accounts!!

FW

Offline Silver Birch

The works Christmas party is probably my best bet for getting to shag one of the fit birds from accounts!!

FW

Or a slap around the face  :D :D

FredW

DoberManic

FW

Most of the birds in accounts at my firm are swamp donkeys  :sarcastic: think I'll stick to WG's!

FredW

Most of the birds in accounts at my firm are swamp donkeys  :sarcastic: think I'll stick to WG's!

There are two fit ones at ours, and another that I probably would after a few beers. There's a half decent one in payroll as well!

FW

Soprendo

They don't let our fit birds attend so it's a bunch of hairy arsed blokes pretending to be 18 again I intend to avoid again by volunteering to swap my on call shift to that night

Offline _Bender_

Thanks Frank, I might be an antisocial fucker and clear some off the hot list  :thumbsup:

Offline Silver Birch

There are two fit ones at ours, and another that I probably would after a few beers.

The beer goggles might need to be a two way thing  :P

Offline smiths

With Christmas approaching this will give me good excuses to the OH for going out with the likes of lunches/dinners with sales reps, parties and social events.

Now with this time I could be clearing my hot list, but also I could be enjoying myself, sinking beers, and catching up with friends over the festive period & just generally having a laugh & bonding with colleagues who think I'm a bit weird anyway when I'm "just popping out" at lunch time for a booking.

What do you guys think, shag and be happy, or party with friends and also be happy (but with a hangover).

Both.

Offline threechilliman

Both.

+1. I tend to book a cheap hotel to stop over in, attend the party in the evening having completed a decent punt in the afternoon. Gotta be done!

tcm