Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question on protection  (Read 1004 times)

scootdavies

Would anyone go bareback with a prozzy? Always find it a bit of a put off using a condom as it makes the situation more awkward and like I'm sleeping with a hoor- I like to pretend I'm not paying lol.

Dunno if these girls are tested or whatever and I prob would never do it but is there anywhere you know they don't have anything in uk/Europe? Doubt it but interested.

Offline Boundless

Would anyone go bareback with a prozzy? Always find it a bit of a put off using a condom as it makes the situation more awkward and like I'm sleeping with a hoor- I like to pretend I'm not paying lol.

Dunno if these girls are tested or whatever and I prob would never do it but is there anywhere you know they don't have anything in uk/Europe? Doubt it but interested.

I think the problem is that if she's doing BB with you then she's doing it with others which multiplies the risk of STI's tremendously.
I suppose that's one good thing about being married/having a g/f, that you can BB them.
Unfortunately that doesn't work if you don't get sex at home  :(

scootdavies

Thanks for the reply. That obv crossed my mind but wasn't sure if a place existed. Newly separated so wanted a more personal experience but aye best safe

Offline Happyjose

Thanks for the reply. That obv crossed my mind but wasn't sure if a place existed. Newly separated so wanted a more personal experience but aye best safe

Sounds like you're looking for a relationship.

Paid sex is different, despite the bollocks you read on some AW profiles.

Best to treat them entirely differently

scootdavies

Fair point lad. Maybe check out online dating instead Haha

Thanks for the reply

Offline Randy Mcknob

I like to pretend I'm not paying lol.

It's the handing over the money that you should feel awkward about then not the condom.

Luvarug

Scoot, out of interest, you've submitted three reviews for girls you've seen. Did you bb any of them?

I wouldn't want to visit if their providing this service

scootdavies

Nah none of them.  All of them were with A condom.

Offline auldie63

If you want a thrill, a jog up the M8 overtaking lane about 5pm would be safer!
Don't be an idiot all your days, take a day off.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
As a prossie, do not BB a prossie. Risk of infection aside, will you feel comfortable enough to ask her if she's on the pill?

Offline Silver Birch

It's the handing over the money that you should feel awkward about then not the condom.

I guess it is called "completing the paperwork" in the fluffy word. Nothing fluffy about bareback though  :scare:   :bomb: