Author Topic: Sophia-B Edinburgh  (Read 2880 times)

Offline captainstabben

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this WG? If someone has, can they tell me what shes like? Only two threads about her on this forum, both which are quite vague and no field reports on AW. She looks pretty from her photos, definitely want to book her but since shes only doing 1 hour minimum I want to make sure her looks and service are top notch before I make a booking.  :D

Offline Santiago

I have a booking with her this week :)

And report  :hi:

Offline captainstabben

Best of luck.  :lol: and keep me posted. :rolleyes:

JazzMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have a booking with her this week :)

And report  :hi:

I'll write your review for you Santiago.

Positive
Can't recommend highly enough.

Positives
Looks 10/10
Body 10/10
attitude 10/10
Service 10/10
Price 10/10

Negatives
None

Offline captainstabben

Are you implying she's absolute perfection JazzMan?  :P

Her body can't be 10/10 if she has A-cups.  :lol:

JazzMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Are you implying she's absolute perfection JazzMan?  :P

Her body can't be 10/10 if she has A-cups.  :lol:

I'm implying that all Santiago's reviews are 10/10

Offline Santiago

Thanks Jazzman

Should have waited a day or so..

 :bomb:

Offline FrankieOh

I'm implying that all Santiago's reviews are 10/10

Here, tbf she's not too far off that score. A total honey.

Offline captainstabben

dam, wish it was payday already!  :( Absolutely skint right now so won't be doing any punting till next week. How often does this WG do incalls? :lol:

Offline sammy222

She's pretty, educated, posh with American twang, great body, (small tits), proper GFE, uses luxury flats.
Recommend


Offline TKovac

Saw her a few weeks back. Should put a report up but as she was distinctly a neutral havent bothered.  Lovley looking nice flat short notice booking comms fin and services fine. Why a neutral very shy /unresponsive think we exchanged maybe 12 words the entire time. Realise it takes two to tango so to speak.  Wouldny want to put anyone of as she is genuinely stunning (if a little short for me) just didnt click what so ever.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline captainstabben

Saw her a few weeks back. Should put a report up but as she was distinctly a neutral havent bothered.  Lovley looking nice flat short notice booking comms fin and services fine. Why a neutral very shy /unresponsive think we exchanged maybe 12 words the entire time. Realise it takes two to tango so to speak.  Wouldny want to put anyone of as she is genuinely stunning (if a little short for me) just didnt click what so ever.

Any sort of feedback is essential to punters looking to hire escorts they've not seen before so a review would've been helpful. (even if it's not a pos)  :rolleyes: Appreciate your input though, it'll not only help me but a lot of other punters looking to book her as well.  :D

Offline gorgie tony

Saw her a few weeks back. Should put a report up but as she was distinctly a neutral havent bothered.  Lovley looking nice flat short notice booking comms fin and services fine. Why a neutral very shy /unresponsive think we exchanged maybe 12 words the entire time. Realise it takes two to tango so to speak.  Wouldny want to put anyone of as she is genuinely stunning (if a little short for me) just didnt click what so ever.

Thanks - pity she doesn't do 30min bookings, was thinking of booking her, but I'll not bother now,

Offline Santiago

Seen Sophia earlier...

I dont mind saying she is an absolute stunner. Great punt with a really enthusastic skilled girl. Agree with Frankie and Sammie earlier comments.
 :hi:

If your a big tit guy she aint for you.

If like sexy posh classy blondes your in for a treat  ;)


Offline tayboy

I saw Sophia the last time she was working, it was a couple of weeks ago and yes she is very attractive and the apartment was very up market. I just found her services a bit vanilla, maybe we just didn't click, not sure if the American twang in her accent is genuine or not. I see she has a lot of positive reviews on her current working period - 15 in three days and that's only the ones who have left feedback- bit of a conveyor system going on there then !!

Roger De Her

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw her back in July, and can pretty well echo all the positives so many are congratulating her on: Pretty, young and gorgeous, fantastic body ( I don't go for big tits ), attentive service with no clock watching. 


I don't remember noticing any American twang, but I did endeavour to keep her mouth otherwise occupied which may have stifled her revelation of a Californian Childhood.  It was a nice hotel, but she did have to meet me in the lobby due to their security, however, yes, good quality venue!

BUT;  somehow,  no spark, and I haven't gone back.  I think I had a half hour, so maybe she's upped the ante,  realising that she's popular. And yeah, I also note the recent review frequency which eludes toward a production line habit.  Obviously popular! Being forced to buy an hour would further discourage me.

Offline tayboy

Quote
I also note the recent review frequency which eludes toward a production line habit.

Just noticed 7 feedbacks for 1 day !!  Minimum 1 hour bookings doesn't leave much time to refresh between punters.
This luxury apartment must have a revolving door.  :D

Offline auldie63

Or else she gets a 1hr booking out the door well short of their time.

Offline FrankieOh

Or else she gets a 1hr booking out the door well short of their time.

No, she definitely isn't like that. I overstayed by a good half hour on Fri when I saw her.

Shagging at least 17 guys (plus those who didn't leave feedback) over 4-5 days is some going, though. Here, she's not my lass or anything so it doesn't bother me!