Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy Eve Queensway  (Read 4757 times)

2 review(s) for SHY EVE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jimmyredcab

After reading the glowing report on this lady by one of our members I just had to pay her a visit, you have to book through the maid, Eve is not an Indie and she does not even do her own Adultwork profile.
The area is safe enough and near to the underground station, not sure how easy parking would be.
I would describe the flat as pretty grotty, one of many flats on Princes Square, no lifts and dirty carpets leading up the stairs, the door was opened by Eve herself and I was pleased to see that she looked like her photos, young and very slim with very little makeup.
Her kissing was excellent, as near to GFE as you could get, I could not fault her attitude and she seemed keen to please, the only fly in the ointment was her lack of English language skills, yes she could speak English but I found it hard work to be understood.
To sum up, it was a good punt with a friendly girl at a very reasonable rate, I would be unlikely to return for a few reasons, first of all she is well outside of my area, secondly I prefer to deal with Indies and finally her lack of English skills.
I booked an hour but 30 minutes would have probably been sufficient.
 Time spent    55 minutes, cost £80.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 08:40:18 pm by Jimmyredcab »

jiminlondon

Told you but surprised about the lack of English comment - I admit, she's not going into the Times Bestsellers anytime soon but I've been with much worse!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Told you but surprised about the lack of English comment - I admit, she's not going into the Times Bestsellers anytime soon but I've been with much worse!

Jim, I give her a 10+ for effort but it reminded me of Thailand where you say something to a girl and it is obvious she doesn't understand you, the only difference is that she is attractive and most Thai girls are as ugly as fuck.
If she was English and lived in my area I dread to think what would happen to my bank balance.   :scare:

Offline Jimmyredcab

One thing worth a mention, I walked away with a "love bite" on my neck, not a problem for me but some of you married guys might want to be careful.   :scare:

Offline smiths

After reading the glowing report on this lady by one of our members I just had to pay her a visit, you have to book through the maid, Eve is not an Indie and she does not even do her own Adultwork profile.
The area is safe enough and near to the underground station, not sure how easy parking would be.
I would describe the flat as pretty grotty, one of many flats on Princes Square, no lifts and dirty carpets leading up the stairs, the door was opened by Eve herself and I was pleased to see that she looked like her photos, young and very slim with very little makeup.
Her kissing was excellent, as near to GFE as you could get, I could not fault her attitude and she seemed keen to please, the only fly in the ointment was her lack of English language skills, yes she could speak English but I found it hard work to be understood.
To sum up, it was a good punt with a friendly girl at a very reasonable rate, I would be unlikely to return for a few reasons, first of all she is well outside of my area, secondly I prefer to deal with Indies and finally her lack of English skills.
I booked an hour but 30 minutes would have probably been sufficient.
 Time spent    55 minutes, cost £80.

External Link/Members Only

Sounds good, i really like the photo second from the left in her gallery. As to parking there was a Westminster Council car park in Queensway virtually opposite the station which did have variable parking from 20p an hour a while back, usually cost me about £1.50p an hour or so and cheaper than a parking meter with no such time limit and as i was at a 4 hour party spread over 5 hours i didnt need to move my car. ;)

jiminlondon

Yeah - have one on my shoulder. I like to think she's just into it!

Glad you had a decent punt mate!

Offline NIK

Glad to hear your latest punt was better than mine, Jim.

You southerners really don't know how lucky you are!

Offline smiths

Glad to hear your latest punt was better than mine, Jim.

I do and i have been up North. :D ;)

Offline smiths

And of course this is proof that there are good WGs out there at £79 in her case an hour.

Never correlate price charged with how good a WG might be, there is no link, it ALWAYS depends on the individual WG.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not always, I bought a pint of Amstell lager in a riverside pub last week ----- £4-50.   :scare: :scare:

Offline Jimmyredcab

And of course this is proof that there are good WGs out there at £79 in her case an hour.

Never correlate price charged with how good a WG might be, there is no link, it ALWAYS depends on the individual WG.

Yes, absolutely ------ but the risk factor increases when you go below £100 an hour.   ;)

Offline Steve2

Glad you finally had a good punt Jim

Offline Steve2

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Even if it was with a "lowlife skank" at £80/hr

No English and a grotty flat.

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

The goal posts certainly move

Offline smiths

profile gone

Weird and bizarre, you have chosen a number of redcabs reviews that haven't been posted on for a long time to post this, I want to see NEW reviews and slightly older ones on the board myself not idiots digging up old ones to post this shit on. :rolleyes:

Offline punk

profile gone

Thats the second one you have bumped that i've seen. Its 2016,time to move on,plenty of new posts.

Offline HighlyMotivated

The guy's bumped 3 ancient reviews from JRC... Very strange! What's the explanation HP?

Offline Brazilian Martian

The guy's bumped 3 ancient reviews from JRC... Very strange! What's the explanation HP?

Maybe the bareback sex he indulges in is effecting his grey matter

Offline Horizontal pleasures

JRC objected to the same thing done to one of my best reviews, Carla of Southend who was on my HL for another visit. MYOB I say to him until he writes some reviews himself.