Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Jenny_32 Bristol  (Read 1467 times)

12 review(s) for Busty_Jenny_32 (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

cain

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Bristol

I saw Jenny for a hour, overall it was a good punt its been said on here before she is a bit bonkers :) but in a good way, and I can go with that.

If you like kissing in your punt, she isn't one for you, it was non existant,  BJ skills were fantastic and relentless, and I would return just for that. Anal offered no problem, although personally I found the comdoms she used utterly desensitising, which hampered my ability to maintain wood, although she was relentless in her quest to keep maintained  :).

She is a little older than she advertises but lets be honest they all shave  years off,  she is still fit  and I would be happy to return, overall a good punt,

vw

Glad you enjoyed your punt Cain, at a glancing look she could be English Rebecca's mum !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Bristol

I saw Jenny for a hour, overall it was a good punt its been said on here before she is a bit bonkers :) but in a good way, and I can go with that.

If you like kissing in your punt, she isn't one for you, it was non existant,  BJ skills were fantastic and relentless, and I would return just for that. Anal offered no problem, although personally I found the comdoms she used utterly desensitising, which hampered my ability to maintain wood, although she was relentless in her quest to keep maintained  :).

She is a little older than she advertises but lets be honest they all shave  years off,  she is still fit  and I would be happy to return, overall a good punt,

Spot on that she's bonkers but a good punt all the same!  :wackogirl: :rose:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I got her to piss on me before I fucked her up the arse, all in a days work.

Offline ico23

Very energetic girl that one. Wore me out she did !

Reminds me to revisit her at some point.

Offline JimmySW

Glad you enjoyed your punt Cain, at a glancing look she could be English Rebecca's mum !

Or Jennifer Anniston's sister?

bristolscotsman

Had bizarre no-show from her despite arranging the specifics on email. Didn't trust the venue as I fell victim there. Had my first taste of bait and switch. Was the punt at the place in Totterdown? Maybe she's cleaned up her act...

Offline Roth

Had bizarre no-show from her despite arranging the specifics on email. Didn't trust the venue as I fell victim there. Had my first taste of bait and switch. Was the punt at the place in Totterdown? Maybe she's cleaned up her act...

When i saw her earlier this year she was working out if the Totterdown place.   :thumbsup:

She has has a Chinese woman to answer the phone who I think also owns the place.   :unknown:
I think that Amazing Ass Abby and Lily (not Polish) also use the place but can't be sure.  :unknown:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Yes you are right on all counts Roth.

Offline CasualPaul1999

Yes you are right on all counts Roth.

I saw the Chinese girl who works there probably 3 years ago,lovely body but a strange shaped chin and jaw if that makes sense :unknown:,Was a good punt though from what I can remember

ATMIV

Did the Chinese girl have an amazing body but very large/square jaw?

If so I've seen her too and concur with your comments about the punt - jaw was a bit too much for me and haven't been back in 7 years

Think she has an AW profile of April99 - April1999 or something similar

Offline CasualPaul1999

Did the Chinese girl have an amazing body but very large/square jaw?

If so I've seen her too and concur with your comments about the punt - jaw was a bit too much for me and haven't been back in 7 years

Think she has an AW profile of April99 - April1999 or something similar

Yes thats the one

SirFrank

I got her to piss on me before I fucked her up the arse, all in a days work.

More tea vicar? 😆😆