Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade Heart - Adultwork - Gateshead  (Read 2801 times)

19 review(s) for Jade Heart (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mansell

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting arranged via messaging in AW, quick replies and no problem arranging a suitable time and date. She gave me the postcode to allow some pre-planning of where I was going well before the meet. Then usual txt to confirm address first thing in the morning.

Arrived at location, very smart new flat’s, but limited parking, ended up on the road, not great, but OK. Txt to say arrived and reply straight back with flat number, good to get an immediate reply. So up to flat, single bed flat, so nothing for the sharing guys to worry about.  Met at door with a quick kiss, a good sign straight away. Offered a shower & drink, bit of chat and paperwork out of the way. Nice friendly well-spoken MILF.

She was dressed is very attractive bra, knickers, stockings and suspenders with a light gown. Started with some good kissing and mutual feeling, she’s got a great body very fit and firm. Her photos are accurate, but don’t show a face shot, very attractive, you won’t be disappointed. Beautiful firm enhanced tits, nice handful and great to feel. Clothes all start coming off with some mutual stripping going on, then she gets into OWO, wow it’s a big thing on her profile and I can see now why. Great technique, one of the best I have had in the NE. She’s really into her deep throat as well, taking nearly all down her throat, brilliant technique but I was starting to get to close so we got onto some cowgirl. Protection on and great feeling as she guides you in, lovely tight pussy. Was really enjoying this, but wanted doggy and then mish, great ass when in doggy and had to hold back to swap over, finished off in mish.

Cleaned up and quick kiss and away we go. So in summary great punt, very attractive lady who puts some of the younger girls to shame. Delivers everything I was after, with enthusiasm and skill, you really do need to try her deep throat to believe it. She’s slightly more expensive than others but is worth it for the experience, but personally that would rule out more regular visits for me.

Would I go back, definite yes.

greychap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting arranged via messaging in AW, quick replies and no problem arranging a suitable time and date. She gave me the postcode to allow some pre-planning of where I was going well before the meet. Then usual txt to confirm address first thing in the morning.

Arrived at location, very smart new flat’s, but limited parking, ended up on the road, not great, but OK. Txt to say arrived and reply straight back with flat number, good to get an immediate reply. So up to flat, single bed flat, so nothing for the sharing guys to worry about.  Met at door with a quick kiss, a good sign straight away. Offered a shower & drink, bit of chat and paperwork out of the way. Nice friendly well-spoken MILF.

She was dressed is very attractive bra, knickers, stockings and suspenders with a light gown. Started with some good kissing and mutual feeling, she’s got a great body very fit and firm. Her photos are accurate, but don’t show a face shot, very attractive, you won’t be disappointed. Beautiful firm enhanced tits, nice handful and great to feel. Clothes all start coming off with some mutual stripping going on, then she gets into OWO, wow it’s a big thing on her profile and I can see now why. Great technique, one of the best I have had in the NE. She’s really into her deep throat as well, taking nearly all down her throat, brilliant technique but I was starting to get to close so we got onto some cowgirl. Protection on and great feeling as she guides you in, lovely tight pussy. Was really enjoying this, but wanted doggy and then mish, great ass when in doggy and had to hold back to swap over, finished off in mish.

Cleaned up and quick kiss and away we go. So in summary great punt, very attractive lady who puts some of the younger girls to shame. Delivers everything I was after, with enthusiasm and skill, you really do need to try her deep throat to believe it. She’s slightly more expensive than others but is worth it for the experience, but personally that would rule out more regular visits for me.

Would I go back, definite yes.

Glad you had a good time, she is a keeper if you like to limit what girls you see.

Offline Mansell

Glad you had a good time, she is a keeper if you like to limit what girls you see.

Your right GC, also she does have offers on from time to time. Good time to see her if cash is short.

GeordieBadass

Nice review of one of the best MILF's around in the NE. Her DT is fantastic. Only one I have found recently that can match her in that department is Yazz of Diamonds.

Offline Tiger63

Nice one mate....really want to see her.
 :hi:

Offline Mansell

Nice one mate....really want to see her.
 :hi:

Got another one to do, that I think you might enjoy  :lol: :lol: will do next week when I get some more time. No rush she's a touring girl who's not here at the moment.

Offline rogercock00

JH gets a thumbs up from me, fit toned late 30s brunette who knows her game  ;)

My only problem is that she worked from hotels (i don't like them) unless she now works from a flat? -  if so, I would definitely return.

Offline Mansell

My only problem is that she worked from hotels (i don't like them) unless she now works from a flat? -  if so, I would definitely return.

If you actually read my review you would see it says "Flat", but just to confirm she works from a private flat. So you'd better get a booking in, then we look forward to your review.

Offline johnny34

She's recently started working from a flat on Gateshead Quayside.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Good review. I keep returning to her profile but the no face pic and higher price have dissuaded me upto now. Definite possibility though.

GeordieBadass

Good review. I keep returning to her profile but the no face pic and higher price have dissuaded me upto now. Definite possibility though.
Give her a go PG. I doubt you will regret it.

GeordieBadass

Give her a go PG. I doubt you will regret it.

Offline Bengeo13

Offline Mansell

Same advice PG, go on book her, you know you want to.  :lol:

Offline NotTooOld4It

Same advice PG, go on book her, you know you want to.  :lol:

I'll add to that. Do it. I guarantee you'll be glad you did.

Offline Geordie kidda

Mansell

May I ask how long you seen Jade for?

Offline rogercock00

If you actually read my review you would see it says "Flat", but just to confirm she works from a private flat. So you'd better get a booking in, then we look forward to your review.

Cheers, did read review and realised after i posted. Cheers for confirming anyhow  :thumbsup:

Offline Mansell

Mansell

May I ask how long you seen Jade for?

30 mins as first time seeing her.

Looking4fun

dirkdiggler79

good review mate,sounds my cup of tea,cheers for recommending her  :thumbsup:

Offline Mansell

good review mate,sounds my cup of tea,cheers for recommending her  :thumbsup:

It's a while back, but from your previous review I think she'll be more up your street.  :thumbsup: