Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantra Q Adeje, Tenerife  (Read 1149 times)

Offline PolesApart

Has anyone tried this place?

External Link/Members Only

Website looks decent but no pics of premises or masseuses.

Going there next month so wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Offline PolesApart

Guess not so I took one for the team.
Had the bondage massage one day & tantric the next. Spectacular.
The masseuse (pretty sure she works alone) is dark haired, dark eyed Italian with girl next door looks & a fantastic body. Medium tits, strong thighs & an arse to die for.
Very friendly but totally professional.

Bondage massage was fantastic starting face down, blindfolded with hands & feet tied to massage table. She then went on to use a feather, flogger, paddle then pinwheels - all quite playful but amazing sensations (pinwheel on the balls was particularly good).
Prostate massage followed plus HR to spectacular orgasm, then it's turn over time.
Whole thing is repeated whilst I was on my back inc. 2nd orgasm.
She was dressed in sexy lingerie for this session.

Tantric was totally different.
Masseuse was completely naked and used her hands & upper body in the massage.
I know nothing about tantra so can't comment on the authenticity but the massage was extremely sensual with a very satisfying ending & some fantastic views of various parts of her anatomy throughout.

General comments:-
Superb experience all round, everything was at a very relaxed pace; no clock-watching, no rush - in fact my 2nd hour long session was actually around 80mins.
Good comms but remember English is not her 1st language. Premises are in a block of apartments. Very clean, off the main drag so discreet.

Summary:-
If I'd been there more than a few days I'd be bankrupt with a cock like a blind cobbler's thumb.