Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie H x  (Read 5739 times)

18 review(s) for Melanie H. (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JEH7376

I'd appreciate if someone could post her link below, cant do it from my phone. My first review and glad to have TOFTT for the first time

First Impressions: Good profile, excellent comms very prompt, clear and with a good standard of written English. Upon meeting her: pretty 5'1 blonde, petite figure with a lovely pert small-ish bum. Apartment was near Hurst street very easy to find and access. Welcoming and friendly, puts you at ease quickly.

Service: Vanilla GFE but that's my thing and its well done. Light FK, oral is covered which I don't prefer but isn't a deal breaker for me. Was just enjoying some 69 (she doesn't like fingers inside, BTW) when she turned round and said she wanted to sit on it; fine with me. Very good grinding hip action in cowgirl, enjoyed a bit of mish then reverse cowgirl which she's also very good at.I think I then came with her back in cowgirl, I'm not really very good at remembering the exact blow-by-blow.

Chatted for a bit, she's a very nice girl, as round one had been at quite a relaxed pace I started wondering if id have time for another pop when she asked if id like another go; again,fine with me :-) that ended as a HJ with nice oily slick helmet-polishing.

Chatted a bit more and left a few minutes over-time at my own realisation it was doubtless ran over, so she is no clockwatcher.

So, positive review? Definitely. Would I return? Definitely. If anything I think meets could improve as familiarity increases. She said a couple of things that I didn't quite catch but I think were implying that she hasn't been massively busy in her first month on AW, and she was quite touchingly concerned that she had given me a good time, my guess is her confidence will grow if her popularity does, which I think she probably deserves because to look at her will get the blood flowing to the right area quite quickly, shes quite quiet but cheerful and engaging, and she's got some good skills especially with her cowgirl and her hands.

As my first review I am not sure if I have covered all the bases here but I hope you get the idea, happy to answer questions if you have any

Offline JEH7376

She's in Birmingham by the way which I meant to put in the thread title, sorry

scoobydoo88

I'd appreciate if someone could post her link below, cant do it from my phone. My first review and glad to have TOFTT for the first time

External Link/Members Only

scoobydoo88

And thanks for TOFTT, I love petite blondes!

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review JEH, glad to hear it worked out well for you!  :thumbsup:

Dodo

Splendid review......thanks for finding this girl who has gone straight onto my Hotlist. Sounds like just the kind of girl I enjoy.

Offline greazedlightning

Is her English good? Can she have a decent friendly conversation?

Offline fitasfuck

Very nice review JEH. Good to hear you had a lovely time.  :hi:

Offline JEH7376

Is her English good? Can she have a decent friendly conversation?

Her English is excellent

Dodo

Her English is excellent

Hi JEH, just read your post on Grace H where you make reference to your huge cock.....how did this 'petite' girl get on with it  :( :(

Offline greazedlightning

Her English is excellent
Thanks, looking forward to my meeting with her shortly.

Offline WelshClipper

Excellent JEH. My polish brum collection just gets better by the day.... :hi:

Offline JEH7376

No worries fellas, let us know how you get on I hope you have a good time, bit surprised noone else seems to have seen her yet

Offline fitasfuck

I had considered seeing her JEH but no owo on her profile had slightly put me off. She still seems a great punt though.  :hi:

Offline Caratacus

Only light FK? Covered oral? Hmm, think i'll give her a miss. Shame :(

Offline samsung1

+1

Offline fitasfuck

The problem is we are all spoilt for choice with very good girls who do dfk & owo!

So not to have owo wouldn't attract me! Earlier on in my punting career, maybe. Not now! But I am aware some punters actually meet only girls who do ow or not too bothered. So absolutely fair play to them and there is a demand for both genres of girls. :thumbsup:

Offline WelshClipper

The problem is we are all spoilt for choice with very good girls who do dfk & owo!

So not to have owo wouldn't attract me! Earlier on in my punting career, maybe. Not now! But I am aware some punters actually meet only girls who do ow or not too bothered. So absolutely fair play to them and there is a demand for both genres of girls. :thumbsup:

As long as she is providing enough of other things I like, and especially when she is just an itch I want to scratch, I can put up with the occasional OW. But in general I agree OWO  can be a deal breaker.

Offline dboy74

Had two meets with Mel now and both were full on DFK! Probably some of the best I have had.

Try to post a review by the weekend.

GetDown

Have also seen Melanie because of this review so first off thanks to JEH7376

Melanie really is very attractive and very eager to please, happy with sex in many positions (reverse cowgirl was a highlight for me ) with FK/DFK throughout. I also, like JEH got the impression that Melanie isn't particularly busy at the moment ( I almost didn't book myself due to the lack of a face photo and no OWO) so now is probably a good time to get in and see her because I'm sure that as her profile grows Melanie is going to get busier.

Offline greazedlightning

I missed the opportunity of meeting Melanie this week. In fact I had booked an outcall but had to cancel due to unexpected work. I hope to see her soon. Mel accepted my apologies and was kind.

Offline JEH7376

I thought I would bump this thread rather than provide a second review as I don't want to be seen as cheerleading a particular girl. Also much of the review I may as well say 'just the same as before, still petite blonde pretty and friendly'. Anyways...

I definitely think its worth me updating on the previous review though so fellow members (and even lurkers) can hopefully have the benefit of a more recent experience.

I mentioned that I sensed from our first meet with Melanie that further meets would probably only get better. I think that this has as much if not more to do with me, than with Melanie; I don't meet new girls often, haven't done for a while and I take a while to 'warm up' with someone new.

Anyway I would definitely amend my original review in a positive manner; light FK was probably a bit of an understatement originally and Melanie is a great full-on kisser, and generally the impression I got from her was for want of a better word much 'raunchier', cant think of a better one anyway, and less shy. Though like I say I'm quite reserved myself when meeting someone new so that's the kind of thing that's quite mutual I think

So anyway, I thought id add that my original review probably undersold Melanie, although I was at least I was correct that meets would get better as we/I got to know each other a bit better. Again happy to answer questions

Offline fitasfuck

Ok, that's good to know :thumbsup:

I would be seriously tempted to see her if she did owo. Shame she doesn't!

Offline JEH7376

Ok, that's good to know :thumbsup:

I would be seriously tempted to see her if she did owo. Shame she doesn't!

Oral still felt pretty good mate.

Offline Ardy181

Hi

Iv heard a lot of good on here but her profile doesn't have the number on there. Does anyone here have it?

Dodo

Shes working tomorrow so expect her number to reappear.