Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikol_18 - no show  (Read 859 times)

10 review(s) for nikol_18 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline World Sick

External Link/Members Only

Sorry for the string of negative reviews but as PLeisure pointed out to me, these time wasting and negative reviews are very useful to the community here. I usually take Flyingbreadman reviews very seriously as he has good taste and he seemed to have a very good experience with her.

Sadly when I tried to see, it didn't go down that well.

Texted around 1pm for a 3pm visit for 30 minutes. Prompt reply and sent details. Since I was driving there, I text out of courtesy to say I was on my way. She's based in Walthamstow and once I got out the cab, had to walk for a little bit as all the roads round there are closed for some reason.

Deja vu here...texted when outside and no reply for 20 minutes and then no responses to calls either. Almost an hour later (clearly a massive desperado) I decide to hang my head and walk off. Not without saying I'm leaving by text. I get a reply saying she is ready now. So I reply asking for the door number. NO RESPONSE again! What the hell is wrong with these people. It just took the piss that I got ignored in the first instance  and in effect stood up twice after her 'I'm ready now text'.

Anyway, could have just been an off day for her. I certainly won't be going back. Cutejulya20 is back from holiday so will go back to her from now on.

Offline Kaluuu276

All your punts lately have been wasted trips.

Are you doing something wrong or suffer from bad luck.

Did you try calling them later?

Offline World Sick

These weren't all over the course of a week. These have happened over the course of a month and a half. Have had some good punts in between. The only interaction I have with them initially is by text or maybe a call when they don't respond. I'm always overly polite. So guess it was just bad luck.

Offline bestbefore

These have happened over the course of a month and a half. Have had some good punts in between.

Well do share these good ones, not just the bad. Always goes down well on this forum.

vw

Well do share these good ones, not just the bad. Always goes down well on this forum.
+1

You can get as reputation for bad judgement if all your reviews are bad.

What made you book that polish one that wears clothes in the bath ?  Seems a bit fruitcake of her to me !

Offline G.Raff

They are handled by the same maid who is rude and hopeless so I don't know if you will have better luck with cutejulya.

Offline PLeisure

All your punts lately have been wasted trips.

Are you doing something wrong or suffer from bad luck.

Did you try calling them later?

Your posts are intriguing, nawaab - are you connected to any of the previously banned members, I wonder.....  :hi:

Offline World Sick

I will definitely share the good ones for sure. Should just review WGs as soon as finish seeing them.

It is pretty random how I choose WGs. Either on links from this forum or by doing a specific search on AW. That time, I just filtered by dress size 6, under 100 quid for half an hour and Aldgate/Liverpool Street. Then I just cross verify on here. I like slender girls and seemed like she did most things on her likes list. Well according to reviews.

Offline PLeisure

Impressive looking girl - although we still don't know if that's the same WG that greets her clients.

I'm always wary when a profile lists two contact numbers. His n' Her's for prossie and Sergei?

Good on you for flagging it up, along with the other time-wasters.
Hope next meets are an improvement for you  :drinks:

Offline G.Raff

I'm always wary when a profile lists two contact numbers. His n' Her's for prossie and Sergei?

It's the same number  :cool: