Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella Cumslut - Feltham  (Read 2055 times)

4 review(s) for Isabella_Cumslut (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HappyandLucky

Price:£100 – 60 mins incall

External Link/Members Only

or External Link/Members Only

Appearance: Bigger build than photos. Average looks, legs and arse chunkier that photos show, breasts have been under the knife with scarring underneath and up to nipple.  Not the eye candy I was expecting

Services: Kissing but no real tongue, just the odd flick. OWO was good, sloppy and wet.  She spent a good 10 mins alternating between bell end and balls.  Went to return the favour. She didn’t allow fingers so gave her a rub and went for my usual fingers freshness test.  An unacceptable level of mustiness so I diverted from returning the favour. In my world if the pussy isn’t good enough for my tongue it’s not good enough for my cock even if it has a latex covering.  I asked for more OWO and finished with CIM, she is a spitter not a swallower. I showered and was out of the door in 45 mins

Positves
Speaks English well
Good owo and ball sucking

Negatives
Lack of real kissing
Chunkier than photos
Hygiene mustiness in the muff dept

Based on hygiene alone, I would not return

Rating: 3/10
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 11:14:06 am by HappyandLucky »

Online The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review

Now £120 P/H

baretta

She used to be based in Tower Hamlets early on this year

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the warning because I, probably like many others, had been looking at her as possible.

Offline cedieB

it appears Isabella Cumslut and ANawtyGirl is the same Brazilian girl going round picking up neutral - bad reviews. just an observation, could be wrong. judge for yourselves

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

jay.dames

it appears Isabella Cumslut and ANawtyGirl is the same Brazilian girl going round picking up neutral - bad reviews. just an observation, could be wrong. judge for yourselves

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

I've seen both of them in Gerrards Cross(Denham) Both Brazilian but not the same girl

Offline HappyandLucky

I've seen both of them in Gerrards Cross(Denham) Both Brazilian but not the same girl
Agreed they are not the same but only seen the girl from my review  :hi:

Offline jsparky

Are you sure she is 'Fe-male'?  :D

Offline HappyandLucky

Not sure why you would divert us that way   :unknown:  but not a defo woman  :drinks: