Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for.....  (Read 1361 times)

Le3guy

Hello all, I'm looking for someone that's goes by the name Laura from Nottingham, must be in the early 30's now I believe she's just got back into the business anyone seen or heard anything as she used to be amazing.

Sureshot

Or this one...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tried booking her recently, complete time waster

Offline Owwhatanight

Or this lady who lives in Aspley Ng8

I did have a couple of sessions with her last year but not reviewed as yet.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :dancegirl:

Age 32 +

yorkshire123

I don't punt in that area or know the girl but I'm always uncomfortable with I'm looking for this prossie type questions, even more so if its a newbie asking.

Its my opinion if a prossie wants to be found she will she will make herself findable.

vw

I don't punt in that area or know the girl but I'm always uncomfortable with I'm looking for this prossie type questions, even more so if its a newbie asking.

Its my opinion if a prossie wants to be found she will she will make herself findable.
Translated to I am a stalker !

Offline badsin

We all have girls we would like to see again. However, on a personal note I completely agree with Yorkshire's sentiment :hi:

Timmy2

We all have girls we would like to see again. However, on a personal note I completely agree with Yorkshire's sentiment :hi:
+1
But the OP only needs to look at the aw links and confirm for himself

Raddy

vw

+1
But the OP only needs to look at the aw links and confirm for himself

Raddy
Or learn to search using name on adultwork ?  Lazy

Timmy2

Offline Paulpunting

Have had my eye on the first Laura / english brunette for a while. Maybe the chance she is a little heavy? Something is maybe tempting me though? Thought people?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline Owwhatanight

Have had my eye on the first Laura / english brunette for a while. Maybe the chance she is a little heavy? Something is maybe tempting me though? Thought people?

I know Ipunter has seen her and he was quite impressed 5' tall, small pert tits, slight puppy fat tummy..not heavy at all.

Offline ir34

Or this one...

Tried booking her recently, complete time waster

She looks...you know...like...one...

Timmy2

I got well pissed about this time last year.... some black dude, eying me up while I got pissed about on the phone outside a skanky block of flats near the racecourse ... Pre UKP or she would have got a Negative

Raddy

Offline Paulpunting

Which one pissed you about Raddy?
Banned by:

Timmy2

Which one pissed you about Raddy?
opps this one

Laura Lamour???

PG pics has loads of pics of some black dude fucking her.... he went into flats and then came out at stared at me... I was trying to make contact again. waited a while fucked off and texted again, still no answer drove back and he had gone.

Raddy

Offline kingkong69

Read some of her reports she just did ow and sex does anyone know she offer owo kissing rw  etc?

Offline Paulpunting

Cheers Raddy, that's another off the list then.
Banned by:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Read some of her reports she just did ow and sex does anyone know she offer owo kissing rw  etc?

There have been a few threads about Laura, and I'm sure I've posted on there.
When I last checked her out 3~4 years ago, she confirmed that Oral was with Condom, so I did not pursue her any further.

I am sure she had a profile previous to this, and also she may have moved to London for a while.