Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie_Facials4u-x - Heathrow  (Read 2250 times)

1 review(s) for nixster (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HappyandLucky

Price:£100 – 60 mins incall

External Link/Members Only

or External Link/Members Only

Appearance: As per photos. Size 10, a nice handful of breasts.  Wearing full lingerie with stockings suspenders and heels. Fully shaved, clean and fresh. A nice down to earth English girl, looks wise I rate at 7/10

Services: I arrived on time and by the time I got the room number it was 15 mins over. Once in the room, we started with some DFK which had the desired effect. She dropped to her knees, unzipped me, pulled out my favorite friend and gave a very good BJ owo. Then onto the bed and returned the favour. Spent some time down there as we were both enjoying ourselves. Fingers were allowed which is always a plus. Sex in numerous positions mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She is a little lazy and gives up after 5 mins of her being on top. Perhaps a little tired and wanted me to do all the work. Either way she was happy for 30 mins worth of different positions. No DFK whilst the banging was going on, but the occasional kiss with flick of tongue. Although her name contains facial, I went for CIM.

Positves
English girl with a chatty nature
Has been in this line of work for years so has experience
Takes the initiative
Relatively pretty
Good owo technique
Happy to oblige and give a good service

Negatives
15 mins late
Wants you to do most of the work
A slight feeling she was going through her normal routine that she has off hat

Overall she is a positive but didn’t totally rock my world

Rating: 7/10

Offline claretandblue

Good review  :hi:,I saw her once a while back and would say my experience was similar

Offline Quatro

Thanks for the review H&L.

I love Jessie for all the reasons you've stated.

Perfect for 30 or 60 minutes dirty fun for £50 or £100 and at the end of the session blow your load on her face or in her mouth. No fuss, no extras, no shit. She just does what she says on her profile and does it with a smile on her face.

Her time keeping may not be the best and she may be bloody difficult to get hold of, but I can forgive all that when my spunk is slowly dripping off her chin and she's in no rush to clean it up!

Offline HappyandLucky

Thanks for the review H&L.

I love Jessie for all the reasons you've stated.

Perfect for 30 or 60 minutes dirty fun for £50 or £100 and at the end of the session blow your load on her face or in her mouth. No fuss, no extras, no shit. She just does what she says on her profile and does it with a smile on her face.

Her time keeping may not be the best and she may be bloody difficult to get hold of, but I can forgive all that when my spunk is slowly dripping off her chin and she's in no rush to clean it up!

Have to agree on the value for money front. A safe bet to unload on but not a WG that would make it on to my list of regs.  :drinks:

Offline Quatro

Offline sun

Would love to see her but bloody hard to get to get a hold off.

Was hoping to see her last week as listed she was in Heathrow but she didn't end up working from Thursday onwards

Offline LEOJONTY

How about parking . is there a lift do you need key card etc

Offline Huawei

For anyone trying the numerical link, the one in the OP is missing the last digit. Should be

External Link/Members Only

Offline HappyandLucky

How about parking . is there a lift do you need key card etc
At the hotel I visited plenty of parking but you have to pay at reception. No keycard access.