Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nicolexoxo  (Read 1338 times)

12 review(s) for nicolexoxo (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

The young woman in question:

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed young woman, although she seems to have good and bad days, I obviously got a bad one!

Comms: Confused, mixed messages and worryingly un-solicited from her.
I originally contacted nicole by phone on Friday 16th and was greeted by a giggly, fun and charming voice, some have said since that this may have been Maya, one of her flatmates, I don't know, but she certainly got my heart beating faster on the phone. We could not agree a mutually convenient time that day so I said I would try and arrange something for early the next week.

Once I had sorted my diary I found I had some free time in Brum on Monday so I emailed her on the same Friday to ask about her availability for a time on Monday along with a clothing request, despite it being read within the hour there was no response!
As there was no response I sent her a text, referring to my earlier conversation and AW email, I got a pleasant text response in the affirmative within an hour and she replied the next day by AW email also confirming date and time, asking me to book on AW and confirm by text once I had done so, all of which I did later that same day, She read my booking request within two hours of sending but did not confirm. At this time I still did not know her address.

On Monday I checked my AW emails and there was still no confirmation of the booking request, and I still did not know the address!
I was on the verge of giving up but I was keen to see her so sent another text asking her for the address / postcode, there was no reply until less than an hour before the agreed time, and she then informed me she could not fully fullfill my clothing request (despite the earlier text confirmation) and informing me of the address.
Once I checked the address on sat nav I thought I could just about make it and sent her a text to gently berate her on replying so late and to confirm I should be, just about able to make it.

On arriving at the venue I checked my phone only to find a text from her asking me to confirm a 7pm appointment! WTF By now alarm bells were well and truly ringing! However, I am there so ignore it and text her to let her know I have arrived, she asks me to ring, and then confirms the flat number, relief...........

The meet: In the pictures on her AW page she appears to be a slim size 8 as she advertises herself to be. IMO she is not, she greets me at the door in a dressing gown, not what I asked for but I am hopeful the contents are more interesting, and she looks pretty and smiley, although somehow not the same as the pictures... She guides me into a room and asks how long I want, I confirm 1 hr, I hand over the money and she shows me the bathroom, however there is no towel, so a shower is out of the question. I have a quick freshen up and come back to the room.
When nicole enters she drops the dressing gown and my heart sinks slightly, not only is she not wearing what I asked for, she has clearly put on a few pounds and there is a muffin top around her knickerline.

She leans in for a kiss and I have to say she is a very good kisser, which is always a turn on and I start to rise to the occasion, after a few mins of this we retire to the bed for a requested 69, she is clean shaved and smooth, her oral technique is very good and very deep, just how I like it. Once again though all is not well, when I start to give her oral I find what I can only describe as a "chemical taste" to her pussy, I am not sure what it was (possibly a douche?) but it is very off putting, and I do love my oral.

I refrain from giving too much oral and allow her to continue her deep oral on me, eventually I tell her I am going to come, she then backs off just as I start to come!! Only catching some of my seed in her mouth, the rest spilling onto the bed as she wobbles for the bathroom.... I am not pleased, at my age it takes a little while for the sap to rise and be expelled, I am left on the bed by myself still coming....

She re-enters the room after being gone about ten minutes and I am getting dressed, she can see that I am not pleased so she says let me give you a massage, which I accept, this is little more than a backrub. When I turn over she initiates oral on me again, but frankly I am not visually or mentally stimulated and I get up, get dressed and leave.

Then to cap matters off on the Monday she rings me on my punting phone, which I had inadvertently left switched on in my pocket whilst I was with some colleagues to ask if I am still coming for my 7pm appointment, I politely tell her its not convenient to talk and then text her later to let her know of her error - completely uncceptable

Can I recommend - NO
Would I return - NO

Not a happy Ming  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 04:07:36 pm by Ming »

vw

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy Ming.

Does seem to be hit or miss, glad I was hit !

Ming

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy Ming.

Does seem to be hit or miss, glad I was hit !

HI VW

Yes, she does seem a very inconsistent service provider, but frankly the comms issues are unforgivable, for some being rung un-solicited could have been very compromising....

He ho, NEXT! lol

Ming  :hi:

vw

Yes, she does seem a very inconsistent service provider, but frankly the comms issues are unforgivable, for some being rung un-solicited could have been very compromising....
?

You mention nothing of a phone call from her did i miss some thing ?

Ming

?

You mention nothing of a phone call from her did i miss some thing ?

In my last paragraph "Then to cap matters off on the Monday she rings me on my punting phone, which I had inadvertently left switched on in my pocket whilst I was with some colleagues to ask if I am still coming for my 7pm appointment, I politely tell her its not convenient to talk and then text her later to let her know of her error - completely uncceptable" Though I should have said "Monday afternoon"

Ming

vw

In my last paragraph "Then to cap matters off on the Monday she rings me on my punting phone, which I had inadvertently left switched on in my pocket whilst I was with some colleagues to ask if I am still coming for my 7pm appointment, I politely tell her its not convenient to talk and then text her later to let her know of her error - completely uncceptable" Though I should have said "Monday afternoon"

Ming
Must of missed that, a lesson learned turn your punting phone off when you don't want punting calls!  :scare:

Ming

Must of missed that, a lesson learned turn your punting phone off when you don't want punting calls!  :scare:

Very true! - School boy error on my part  :dash:

vw

Very true! - School boy error on my part  :dash:
Just the nature of the business, mistakes are made.  Not like that Jess has finally stopped with her Monday morning marketing texts, even after I bad reviewed her !

Offline dboy74

This girl is really chalk and cheese.

I had a great meet with her, but would be reluctant to go now because cannot guarantee the same standard again.

getonit

Sorry you had a bad un there ming. This girl has been going up and down my HL like a Errrr... well a pair of whores knickers , but to be honest she is off it now because I don't want to be buggered about on the comms side of things. Just a shame because she can obviously deliver like she has to other members .

Offline Punterperson1971

I too had a good punt with her earlier this year but I booked for 30 min glad I did I still managed cim which she spat then sex

Offline azrael

Hi ming, sorry you had a bad punt just a few questions if you dont mind. How long did you go for? You mentioned a chemical taste whilst doing oral, could it have been a flavoured lube. Dont take this the wrong way could it have been that you built up a certain vision of nicole due to your "happy" phone conversation, and what you got was not what you visioned. Could this have influenced your mood during the punt maybe?  :hi:

Ming

Hi ming, sorry you had a bad punt just a few questions if you dont mind. How long did you go for? You mentioned a chemical taste whilst doing oral, could it have been a flavoured lube. Dont take this the wrong way could it have been that you built up a certain vision of nicole due to your "happy" phone conversation, and what you got was not what you visioned. Could this have influenced your mood during the punt maybe?  :hi:

Hi azrael
I went for 1 hr, the chemical taste was not lube, of that I am quite sure.

Yes I probably had built up a picture of nicole, but not just based on my good conversation, I had read her reviews, which admittedly are mixed but I also took into account two recommendations from UKP veterans via pm who thought she would suit my tastes based on my previous reviews, like of oral sex in particular, and in that respect they were correct, I was and am still grateful for their support, she is a decidedly inconsistent service provider.

As usual I am philosophical about it, I have had worse and I am ever hopeful of better. This is after all a hobby

Ming  :drinks:

Offline azrael

Hi azrael
I went for 1 hr, the chemical taste was not lube, of that I am quite sure.

Yes I probably had built up a picture of nicole, but not just based on my good conversation, I had read her reviews, which admittedly are mixed but I also took into account two recommendations from UKP veterans via pm who thought she would suit my tastes based on my previous reviews, like of oral sex in particular, and in that respect they were correct, I was and am still grateful for their support, she is a decidedly inconsistent service provider.

As usual I am philosophical about it, I have had worse and I am ever hopeful of better. This is after all a hobby

Ming  :drinks:

Cheers budd, heres hoping your next punt is better than your last  :drinks:

Offline Kerosene

My first punt was booked with Nicole. Parked at the block all slightly nervous and texted to sort flat numbers and things. I get a response saying, sorry can't meet because I've got my period.

On the plus side, she suggested I see Emily, who had been my plan B anyway.

vw

My first punt was booked with Nicole. Parked at the block all slightly nervous and texted to sort flat numbers and things. I get a response saying, sorry can't meet because I've got my period.

On the plus side, she suggested I see Emily, who had been my plan B anyway.
What did Emily say about being Plan B ?

Offline dboy74

What did Emily say about being Plan B ?

Like any WG I am sure any disappointment about not being first choice was overcome when money changed hands  :D

scoobydoo88

This girl is really chalk and cheese.

I had a great meet with her, but would be reluctant to go now because cannot guarantee the same standard again.

I had a good meet with her too earlier in the year but just a 1 off. Emily and Victoria for me though are a league above so they've got my repeat visits. I haven't seen either at their current location yet, where in Chinatown are they based?

vw

I had a good meet with her too earlier in the year but just a 1 off. Emily and Victoria for me though are a league above so they've got my repeat visits. I haven't seen either at their current location yet, where in Chinatown are they based?
2 mins from the Weatherspoons pub

Offline Kerosene

Like any WG I am sure any disappointment about not being first choice was overcome when money changed hands  :D

I didn't mention about plan B to her, I was more caught up in the first time-ness of it all.

Still not decided about trying Nicole again. Maybe the next review will decide it.