Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: katy diamonds  (Read 3071 times)

Rod trotter

30 min incall in ashington.......

Pondered but plumpted for a nuetral.it could have been any of the 3 .

Comms no probs, flat easy to find clean and tidy fairly discreet , had worse.

Looks wise very cute stats are accurate as are the pics.

What a set of tits she has for a youngun of her height fuck me they were the best natural rack ive ever sucked on.the sex was doggie, mish, 69, owo but no cim which i was very dissapointed in....i thought shed be game for it but no.the big downside is shes fucking boring, no crack nothing and quiet as a church mouse while humping her.owo technique was good and i dif blow my load while fucking her but shes hard work and i got the impression she is just not cut out for thid job.yes shes young with big fantastic tits but she leaves you unfullfilled in my opinion.

The kissing was ok but again you could tell she was holding back.im not gonna give her a negative and she could be a positive to some punters but she lacks many thing to be a great punt.pretty girl with big tits but zero sex appeal.

Sorry but cant put link on with my crap phone

themademan2

External Link/Members Only

Sorry to hear you breaking your reviewing virginity with a neutral  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 03:45:13 pm by themademan2 »

Rod trotter

Sorry to hear you breaking your reviewing virginity with a neutral  :sarcastic:

Thanks for the link, wanted to give her a positive but she just didnt wanna get into it and was like a rabbit in the headlights.good at sucking cock though

greychap

Thanks for the link, wanted to give her a positive but she just didnt wanna get into it and was like a rabbit in the headlights.good at sucking cock though

Do you think her personality was not very friendly a bit quiet? when a girl is quiet and not very bubbly it can go through your mind that she hates being there. A bubbly out going chatty girl means a lot to me makes the experience far better and not so fake even though it is deep down!

Offline bronson24

Its a shame as she looks well sexy but not much point if shes got no zest for the job

Offline thegreatgriffin

Katy is a strange one to pin down in my opinion. I had a similar first experience with her, but right after the sex, she got a little more chatty.

I've persevered and been back a couple of times since and she has got a little bit more communicative both before, during and after, but she is still very quiet compared to other girls out there. Personally, I can still find a reason to see her now and again but it's very true that she needs to come out of her shell a bit more.

Rod trotter

Do you think her personality was not very friendly a bit quiet? when a girl is quiet and not very bubbly it can go through your mind that she hates being there. A bubbly out going chatty girl means a lot to me makes the experience far better and not so fake even though it is deep down!

Exactly this.its a shame and if she reads this i hope it helps her, she has everything to be a top earner i mean that, youth, petite, huge natural tits which are the best around, pretty and a nice clean flat and her hygeine was top notch but......she looks scared during sex, so quiet it was freaky, seriously if she came out of her shell shed be amazing.

She took a break and came back cos she needed the money, that tells me a lot but again i advise if she wants money then put some life into your bookings and she will if she wants to make loads, simple business theory.

Maybe shed be better after a few punts but that wont help her get a regular will it?

greychap

Exactly this.its a shame and if she reads this i hope it helps her, she has everything to be a top earner i mean that, youth, petite, huge natural tits which are the best around, pretty and a nice clean flat and her hygeine was top notch but......she looks scared during sex, so quiet it was freaky, seriously if she came out of her shell shed be amazing.

She took a break and came back cos she needed the money, that tells me a lot but again i advise if she wants money then put some life into your bookings and she will if she wants to make loads, simple business theory.

Maybe shed be better after a few punts but that wont help her get a regular will it?

Yes it does sound like she is quite shy with the job or a bit embarrassed maybe doing it, sometimes some girls take a while to build the confidence up to perform how most want and for her to earn the money and gets regs back she will need to improve with most punters I think.

Offline bronson24

looks like she's gone from diamonds website

vw

Good review Mr Trotter, you may have your fist scalp to by the missing profile !

Rod trotter

Good review Mr Trotter, you may have your fist scalp to by the missing profile !

Would explain why she just wasnt up for it at all, these girls come and go

themademan2

looks like she's gone from diamonds website
She has rejoined Allure. Will be back on the Allure site within the week

Mackem95

Wonder why she left diamonds?  :unknown:

themademan2

Wonder why she left diamonds?  :unknown:
you could say wonder why she left Allure in the first place too :unknown:

Offline bronson24

you could say wonder why she left Allure in the first place too :unknown:

i suppose as long as she's still around that's the main thing. hopefully she will up her game a bit at allure

Mackem95

I think she will have to up her game at Allure. They've been known to get the best out of girls and drop them if they don't.

Offline bronson24

I think she will have to up her game at Allure. They've been known to get the best out of girls and drop them if they don't.

lets hope so, she's got a fantastic looking body on them pics

vw

Vicky's replacement by the sound of it !

bruce canyon

I'm sure that Allure expect a bit more from the girls than what Diamonds will be prepared to put up with.

Offline bronson24

yea my thoughts too, maybe vicky will be back at diamonds shortly

Offline johnny34

Maybe this time of year is the 'transfer window' for Agencies?

greychap

What girls have they dropped then from there site?

Rod trotter

One thing i forgot to mention about diamonds which i noticed they did in another review, they forgot to give me the address, i had to prompt them less than an hour before the punt which was in ashington.luckily i had the nouce to put myself in the area.

They apologised but if hadnt of asked id still be waiting now :dash:

greychap

Doubt Vicky will be that bothered by Allure taking her off site she is an independent anyway and probably will earn more then working for a third party.

greychap

One thing i forgot to mention about diamonds which i noticed they did in another review, they forgot to give me the address, i had to prompt them less than an hour before the punt which was in ashington.luckily i had the nouce to put myself in the area.

They apologised but if hadnt of asked id still be waiting now :dash:

Wonder how business is doing now if there forgetting to give address out after some of there changes.

themademan2

Doubt Vicky will be that bothered by Allure taking her off site she is an independent anyway and probably will earn more then working for a third party.
she was Indie before she decided to join Allure... I'm sure she will be back with an agency VERY soon. IF she was that busy independent, there would have been no need to join an agency  :unknown:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I saw her when she was at Diamonds but not in Ashington, actually at a diamonds flat in Gateshead - I didn't do a review because all my reviews were getting very repetitive but I only left a 3 star (out of 5) rating on Diamonds website - which they actually put up!

My experience of her would have also been described as Neutral - Best description probably 'an underwhelming experience'

Offline AnthG

she was Indie before she decided to join Allure... I'm sure she will be back with an agency VERY soon. IF she was that busy independent, there would have been no need to join an agency :unknown:

I think its more so a case of some nutcase keeps getting her AW accounts closed down. She has had it happen to her 4 separate times now in the short time she has been back.

And then AW are not the easiest and quickest to then put it back up - usually takes them about a week to two weeks if they can be bothered to respond to the messages from the girls asking firstly why was it taken down, and then the "here I have put it right now so please put it back up" messages.

So basically due to that it means work for an agency, or no work.

Her AW account, even though it was fully verified this time, has been took down again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It seriously is a case of whoever is doing it, needs to seriously get a fucking life!
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Rod trotter

I think its more so a case of some nutcase keeps getting her AW accounts closed down. She has had it happen to her 4 separate times now in the short time she has been back.

And then AW are not the easiest and quickest to then put it back up - usually takes them about a week to two weeks if they can be bothered to respond to the messages from the girls asking firstly why was it taken down, and then the "here I have put it right now so please put it back up" messages.

So basically due to that it means work for an agency, or no work.

Her AW account, even though it was fully verified this time, has been took down again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It seriously is a case of whoever is doing it, needs to seriously get a fucking life!

lads should this not be put in her review?   its fuck all to do with Katy  :timeout:

Rod trotter

I saw her when she was at Diamonds but not in Ashington, actually at a diamonds flat in Gateshead - I didn't do a review because all my reviews were getting very repetitive but I only left a 3 star (out of 5) rating on Diamonds website - which they actually put up!

My experience of her would have also been described as Neutral - Best description probably 'an underwhelming experience'

totally agree FB, nice enough lass but hard work............what did you think of her tits?

vw

Maybe is an agency recruitment policy , they have most to gain.

Offline FLYING BLUE

totally agree FB, nice enough lass but hard work............what did you think of her tits?

Ok, you'd probably think I'm odd but, I don't really like big boobs (B cup is perfect for me) - I chose to see Katie because the girl I had booked was a 'no show'.
Having said that, good to see that they were all natural 'cos I hate enhanced boobs.

Rod trotter

Ok, you'd probably think I'm odd but, I don't really like big boobs (B cup is perfect for me) - I chose to see Katie because the girl I had booked was a 'no show'.
Having said that, good to see that they were all natural 'cos I hate enhanced boobs.

no i get that as i have a thing about small pert tits but it was a big attraction for me as i wanted a big rack on a small frame type for once and boy does she have it . :hi:

Offline Paulusthewoodenhorse

Katy great at sucking dicks, looked a little like a young Gianna Michaels I thought. But yeah my punt was awkward too....good for a bj, big tits but wouldn't see again.

Rod trotter

Katy great at sucking dicks, looked a little like a young Gianna Michaels I thought. But yeah my punt was awkward too....good for a bj, big tits but wouldn't see again.

fuckin hell yes she does, and her body, like i said she has it all if she comes out of her shell  :thumbsup:

Offline Lucky66

What is her Independent name? Is she on AW would love to see her.

Rod trotter

What is her Independent name? Is she on AW would love to see her.

why would you love to see her ?

Offline bronson24

new pics on her profile showing her face, i think she looks really sexy, she kind of reminds me a bit of a younger sarah-jane of allure in them pics

« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 12:35:57 pm by bronson24 »

Offline Highlander

Katy's prettier than Gianna! Similar massive tits though. I saw her with Diamonds and had a good time. Didn't strike me as shy or awkward though, just remember her giggleing the whole punt which was slightly unusual.  :rolleyes:

Offline bronson24

Her face pics have now gone of the site

themademan2

Her face pics have now gone of the site
still there, must be your browser needs refreshing

Offline bronson24

still there, must be your browser needs refreshing

yea they reverted them back to her old pics earlier but looks like they had second thoughts and put them back up again