Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla Jones of AdultWork  (Read 5967 times)

themademan2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not liking the verification pic :thumbsdown:

I'm sure this is an ex Diamonds lass

Mackem95

Jesus Christ! Just shows, don't expect the face to match the photos. I'd be very disappointed.

Offline bronson24

verification pic has been hidden now

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
verification pic has been hidden now

That didn't take long, I just looked 5 mins ago.

themademan2

That didn't take long, I just looked 5 mins ago.
what did u think of the pic :cool:

geordiepunter

I have seen and she always looked great , maybe a bad morning pic lol  :P

OldAdmin

You just created two accounts before this one: layla64325463547645, laylajones

You wouldn't by any chance be posing as punter to post about yourself  :rolleyes:

Offline AnthG

Then if thats the case, then its definitely a case of the wonders of makup.

I downloaded the pic before it was hidden. I was thinking of uploading it. But was then thinking it may be due to her not wanting her face seen at all as to why she hid it and not due to this topic.

To also say, it wasn't that bad of a photo. It was just a case of the photos on the profile now try to suggest she is some model type.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bronson24

You just created two accounts before this one: layla64325463547645, laylajones

You wouldn't by any chance be posing as punter to post about yourself  :rolleyes:

BUSTED  :rolleyes:  :dash:

Mackem95

Made herself look even worse now  :timeout:

laylajones

hay no actually im laylajones so not busted , was a bad photo boo hoo everyone needs to get over it as we all don't look like models when we wake up yes I looked a bit like Gollum haha but I was out night before and so yes I looked like crap , and thank you for not posting it at least there are some nice people out there, least you know when you see me I will always look my best for each of you , I never talk on here or reply on this thing but reading what I have , I felt I needed to

love scary layla :scare: lol

OldAdmin

Apart from the fact your writing style is the same (space before comma), there is this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kev3773

hay no actually im laylajones so not busted , was a bad photo boo hoo everyone needs to get over it as we all don't look like models when we wake up yes I looked a bit like Gollum haha but I was out night before and so yes I looked like crap , and thank you for not posting it at least there are some nice people out there, least you know when you see me I will always look my best for each of you , I never talk on here or reply on this thing but reading what I have , I felt I needed to

Bit of friendly advice, say nothing more on subject or you will dig a hole.  :) x

Offline maxxblue

Wrong - you have been busted.  You've just set up this account.

I for one would respect you more if you just admitted it and held your hands up.

Offline AnthG

it was a bad photo boo hoo everyone needs to get over it as we all don't look like models when we wake up yes I looked a bit like Gollum haha but I was out night before and so yes I looked like crap

So why post it yourself onto your AW account if you knew it was a bad photo and you knew you looked bad in it?

Hope this is not considered touting my asking for this, but do you have a photo of you all dolled up to compare?

geordiepunter

well thats where youre wrong. im a friend of laylas. i saw the comments and gave her my login details so she could read what had been said. thats why the IP address was the same. the accounts werent created at the same place so try doing your research better. many thanks

Offline AnthG

I for one would respect you more if you just admitted it and held your hands up.

I would too, people panic and do crazy things in the spur of the moment. Signing up pretending to be a punter and saying she is fit due to the topic highlighting a bad photo would be understandable as a spur of the moment thing.

Trying to argue, on and on and on that its not you is not spur of the moment thing and shows dishonesty.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Had to be reading the site for how quick the photo went.

You'd think they'd learn multiple accounts, touts and prossies posing as punters get caught out very quickly. You couldn't make it up sometimes.  :unknown:

yorkshire123

Bit of friendly advice, say nothing more on subject or you will dig a hole.  :) x

Why would a punter give friendly advice to a prossie that has tried to manipulate the system as to deceive other punters is beyond me  :dash:

(That's ignoring the soppy kiss!)

May your phone go dusty love.

Offline AnthG

well thats where youre wrong. im a friend of laylas. i saw the comments and gave her my login details so she could read what had been said. thats why the IP address was the same. the accounts werent created at the same place so try doing your research better. many thanks

Right so if thats the case this post ^ here should be from a totally different IP and that should lead to a totally different location when you do the IP location check to the first post made by you 30mins ago?

Plus you have only just joined moments before Layla did. So you claim you signed up. Then immediately sent her a message on AW with your username and password to log into the forum, which she did?

Don't treat people as stupid as you just look stupid yourself.

laylajones

I am honest he has just been banned I havnt  so all proof is there ,anyway I said my bit

laylajones xxx

Offline AnthG

I am honest he has just been banned I havnt  so all proof is there ,anyway I said my bit

laylajones xxx

That is because Admin is being really nice to you and allowing you to have a chance to dig yourself out of this.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
That is because Admin is being really nice to you and allowing you to have a chance to dig yourself out of this.

Or letting us have a bit of playtime   :D

laylajones

ok then im really sorry then to everyone am just glad picture is gone lol sorry to everyone xxx

Offline Kev3773

Mackem95

She will soon be suffering "dusty phone" syndrome, that's for sure. Reputation takes years to build and seconds to destroy.

themademan2

daft cow :wackogirl:

themademan2

Then if thats the case, then its definitely a case of the wonders of makup.

I downloaded the pic before it was hidden. I was thinking of uploading it. But was then thinking it may be due to her not wanting her face seen at all as to why she hid it and not due to this topic.

To also say, it wasn't that bad of a photoIt was just a case of the photos on the profile now try to suggest she is some model type.
if I had woke up next to what was on the verification pic, I would be jumping out the window :sarcastic:

themademan2

laylajones xxx
both created at same time so stop talking shite

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I've seen Layla Jones and she's very attractive facially, really cute looking.

I didn't see her verification pic, but looking at the face photo on her AW profile I don't recognise her at all. It may well be her, probably just a combination of the make-up and top down lighting casting shadows making her look very different from how she really is.

I believe she's also Lara at NNE.

Offline AnthG

looking at the face photo on her AW profile I don't recognise her at all. It may well be her, probably just a combination of the make-up and top down lighting casting shadows making her look very different from how she really is.

The new photo on there now looks quite nice IMHO. It has a Pamela Anderson from Barbed Wire vibe to it. It is a night and day difference to the one she had on her profile this morning.

External Link/Members Only

(This is the new one I am meaning)

It just goes to show exactly what make-up can achieve. Its stuff like this that makes me feel I should chuck some on, as I could end up looking like possibly George Clooney if I did. :)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:21:46 pm by AnthG »

Offline ProfessorYaffle

The new photo on there now looks quite nice IMHO. It has a Pamela Anderson from Barbed Wire vibe to it. It is a night and day difference to the one she had on her profile this morning.

(This is the new one I am meaning)

It just goes to show exactly what make-up can achieve. Its stuff like this that makes me feel I should chuck some on, as I could end up looking like possibly George Clooney if I did. :)

I think she looks attractive in that pic too but I don't think it's as flattering as it could be. I don't know if that's her new look but it's quite different to how she was when I saw her.

I just wanted to reassure everyone that she is attractive. If I saw her on a night out (especially with the body she's got) I'd definitely be thinking "I wouldn't mind a bit of that".

I agree with you on the make-up, in my experience very few girls look good without it. If I wore make-up I'd probably end up looking more like George the gay hippo from Rainbow than George Clooney  though.

jack-chan

I saw her earlier this year and would go back, she looks fine from behind !

fullspec

I agree with comments about her AW face picture it's not a good one by any standards but to be honest with you she looks fuck all like this in real life and is much more better looking in real life 100 percent in fact it is the real Layla from last time seen her yesterday and she's as gorgeous as ever with a body to die for, I did say to her that it was not a good picture.

themademan2

I agree with comments about her AW face picture it's not a good one by any standards but to be honest with you she looks fuck all like this in real life and is much more better looking in real life 100 percent in fact it is the real Layla from last time seen her yesterday and she's as gorgeous as ever with a body to die for, I did say to her that it was not a good picture.
it was a real life photo I seen in verification  :scare:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Her original verification pic was how she looks naturally, (the one that disappeared 5 mins after mention on here) in her new one she's got makeup. Can't see how she can be that different in real life.

Offline AnthG

Her original verification pic was how she looks naturally, (the one that disappeared 5 mins after mention on here) in her new one she's got makeup. Can't see how she can be that different in real life.

There is a reason she was panicking about that original photo, and that is because she looked terrible in it.

The new one on the site now she looks cute in it. In a sort of member of the gang from Death Wish 3 type thing. i.e. this sort of thing

If people are saying she looks better in person again than that photo, then she clearly needs to put her hand in her pocket and get some professional photos taken as she clearly cannot take them herself. :)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 12:56:07 pm by AnthG »

chriss1985

I was all set to see her a while back and I noticed my WhatsApp had updated to include her profile pic and that'd what put me off....just looked a little rough tbh

Eastendlad

Guys, believe me she isn't rough.... We all have our own tastes and I think she's really nice with a perfect body (again my taste) I left a review on her aw profile last time she was working but only after I'd seen her a few times...... If she was really as bad as you guys are making out then maybe it's specsavers I need and not UKP!! Seriously though go and see her I promise you won't be disappointed.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Guys, believe me she isn't rough.... We all have our own tastes and I think she's really nice with a perfect body (again my taste) I left a review on her aw profile last time she was working but only after I'd seen her a few times...... If she was really as bad as you guys are making out then maybe it's specsavers I need and not UKP!! Seriously though go and see her I promise you won't be disappointed.

Your white knighting her for no reason mate, we can all see what she looks like from the pic on her profile now but it doesn't alter the fact her (now hidden) verification pic made her look rough. That's why she hid it within 10 mins of the first comment. It can always be posted on here for a comparison but I'm sure she wouldn't want that.

laylajones

LOL WELL THANK YOU FOR BEING NICE AND GROWN UP , GOD ONE BAD PIC AND THE WHOLW WORLD GOES CRAZE  , ITS A PIC GET OVER IT , I ALWAYS DRESS AND LOOK GOOD FOR EVERYONE I SEE, SO THATS THE MAIN THING SO THIS CARRY ON IS HONESTLY CHILDISH ,  :dash:

vw

LOL WELL THANK YOU FOR BEING NICE AND GROWN UP , GOD ONE BAD PIC AND THE WHOLW WORLD GOES CRAZE  , ITS A PIC GET OVER IT , I ALWAYS DRESS AND LOOK GOOD FOR EVERYONE I SEE, SO THATS THE MAIN THING SO THIS CARRY ON IS HONESTLY CHILDISH ,  :dash:
No need to shout !  :cry:

greychap

She had a bad pic on her verification not a huge deal she obviously forgot to hide it. Did not see it though so cant comment how bad it was :lol:

What is it with these dark drawn on eyebrows though that so many seem to be doing lately they look like Aunt Sally from Werzal Gummidge do the eyebrows need to be so dark and defined?

vw

She had a bad pic on her verification not a huge deal she obviously forgot to hide it. Did not see it though so cant comment how bad it was :lol:

What is it with these dark drawn on eyebrows though that so many seem to be doing lately they look like Aunt Sally from Werzal Gummidge do the eyebrows need to be so dark and defined?
9 times out of 10 it is to draw attentions from another insecurity !

greychap

9 times out of 10 it is to draw attentions from another insecurity !

Some drawn on eyebrows or tattooed ones don't look too bad usually if they are famous and paid the right amount of money to get it done right but some of these workers eyebrows are a bit of a killer in the sexual moment when you keep seeing these badly drawn on ones, you end up having to turn them around so you can get back to focusing on exploading. :lol:

Offline AnthG

You have changed photographs again to the one I have posted above (so it looks like I was talking about this new one when I wasn't)

You do look nice in it, except, is there no way you can smile. You look like you are ready to strangle someone in it. A smile goes a long way to appearing sexy.

vw

You have changed photographs again to the one I have posted above (so it looks like I was talking about this new one when I wasn't)

You do look nice in it, except, is there no way you can smile. You look like you are ready to strangle someone in it. A smile goes a long way to appearing sexy.
Smiling shows laughter lines, exposing ones real age.  To many insecure miserable people around !

greychap

Smiling shows laughter lines, exposing ones real age.  To many insecure miserable people around !

More the fact they like the lip pounting type pictures of themselves.