Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue Ice - Suki  (Read 3249 times)

Westney

It's been a good few years since I visited Blue Ice, and am surprised at just how long it has been going. Those of you who know the venue will know that it is housed in a premises at the bottom of Constitution Hill, reminiscent of a smaller scale flat-iron building in New York. There's a discreet entrance, although a framed erotic drawing on the wall, provides evidence of the activities taking place once in the lift and up to the second floor. Greeted by an elderly lady, who can be loosely described as a maid. Led to a bedroom, and asked about the time required, (£60 for 30m). Handed over the money, and five girls popped in and introduced themselves. A good mix in terms of race, size and age, but Suki appealed as I had never been with a Chinese girl before. The Maid popped by at the end, and I requested Suki, and we walked to another room.

I found the rooms a bit shabby, but there was clean pink towels on the beds, and a heater. Suki has a young, lithe, slim body and she was dressed in sexy attire..leopard skin print, stay-up black stockings. I opted for a massage with powder, and as Suki relaxed me, well placed mirrors allowed me to see her bum and the thongs cleaving her cheeks, which aroused me. She ran her fingers between my thighs, and brushed my testicles with her long nails. When I turned over, she stripped off. Suki's breasts are small, but topped with two lovely dark brown nipples, that I began to lick and suck. I then proceeded to devour her pussy with my mouth and tongue, and inserted a finger to feel her wetness. I also licked her tight anus, and spent time giving her oral sex. I would have been quite happy to do this for 30 minutes! In fact, when she suggested that she could give me a blow job, I suggested not to, and was quite happy for her to give me a hand job.

I sucked and licked, pussy, bum-hole and nipples...as Suki pulled my dick until I became hard, and then she slid on a condom with her mouth. She climbed on top, straddled me and inserted my penis into her. I have to say that I have psychological problems with condoms, and my cock usually goes flaccid...so as I was fucking her tight pussy, I became flaccid and Suki decided to end the proceedings with a hand job. With my finger sliding in and out of her tight slit, I came and she passed a comment on the copious amount of semen that ejaculated over me. She cleaned me off with Kleenex and we resumed a little small talk.

I was under the impression that 'Suki' was a familiar figure on the Birmingham punting scene, but she assured me that she had always worked at Blue Ice, for five years. Oh well, I can certainly recommend her, particularly if you like your ladies, small, petite but beautifully well proportioned with a smooth tight pussy and gorgeous little tits.

Offline denneboom

Thanks for this review. Was this yesterday ?

Online xandyx

Great review any DFK on offer  ;)

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Westney, already on my to do list!!  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 07:22:02 pm by Juankerr »

Offline JEH7376

Great review any DFK on offer  ;)

X2 pics look good if dfk was on the agenda I'd be bang up for that

Dekka

Does anyone know what day(s) she works here ?

Offline Juankerr

Does anyone know what day(s) she works here ?
She was there on the Tuesday that I met Emily recently, beyond that I'm not sure.

scoobydoo88

Thanks Westney, an interesting read for me as I've never been to a parlour.

It's sounds like you paid before you were shown the line up but if you didn't fancy anyone would they have given your money back?

Dekka

Thank's Juan.

You pay the girl directly after you have made your selection, she will usually stash the cash while you get your kit off.

Ming

Blimey, I did not realise that this kind of parlour was still existing, let alone thriving in the internet era. My first punts, many many years ago in North London were at such establishments, I loved the girls parading in front of me, each trying their best smile and sexy wiggle... :angelgirl:

I think I may have to give this a try, and Suki looks like my type.

Thanks

Ming  :hi:

Offline Demistify

Thanks Westney, an interesting read for me as I've never been to a parlour.

It's sounds like you paid before you were shown the line up but if you didn't fancy anyone would they have given your money back?

No, you pay after you have chosen, though some places (at least used to) charge £10 entry.

scoobydoo88

No, you pay after you have chosen, though some places (at least used to) charge £10 entry.

I thought this would be the norm and better, but from the first paragraph it sounds like in Westney's case the maid took him to a bedroom, then took the money, then introduced the line up.

Offline Juankerr

I thought this would be the norm and better, but from the first paragraph it sounds like in Westney's case the maid took him to a bedroom, then took the money, then introduced the line up.
When I saw Emily there recently I was introduced to the girls one by one as they came into the room, I then made my choice and paid the maid when she came back in.

broksonic

I've heard that Annabels does this

Offline denneboom

I'm a fan of the service I get from Blue Ice. It's very well run. (except for the website!) I was offered Suki once about a year ago, but chose Veronica instead, a curvy EE girl. A fantastic shag but no OWO from her.

My other 2 punts there were up with my best of all time.

Westney

Thanks for your comments, too many for a full reply. Firstly, apologies to 'Suki', she is Thai, rather than Chinese! I paid the maid sixty pounds, then five girls popped by to say hello...Suki was the first, and the most petite, stunning figure. There was a black girl, Indian, EU and an English girl, whose name I couldn't recall...or maybe there was four in all...! I may return, and try and see Emily, who has had positive reviews on here. I also want to try Erotic Studios, a short walk away on Henrietta Street.

Offline Cypher1985

Yeah I was walking round trying to find this yesterday. Any tips on where the front door is and are they ok with walk-ins?

Offline denneboom

Blue door. There's an intercom.

Offline booby

I've tried to find this place before and failed! Did a google search half way down the thread, thought I'd found it as I could see the painting while using google maps! Was just about to ask if it was there and then seen the post above ha!

Finally know what this place is, thanks.

broksonic

What does Coverman above the door mean . and is the only way up in the lift ?
Don't fancy getting stuck in a lift that is probably old

Cantgetenough

Don't know what "Coverman" means, and have always assumed that it's been there since before Blue Ice. The lift's perfectly OK. There is another way up, via stairs, but the door to these is always kept locked - unless the lift breaks down!