Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ultimate MILF thread  (Read 23952 times)

Offline Jbay3004

Having been a firm MILF lover since my adolescent days, I was wondering with the wealth of punting knowledge and experience in here... What the ultimate MILF thread would look like?

So let's see! Anybody care to do the honours?

Currently active or retired legends welcome. Links would be amazing too!  :drinks:  :rolleyes:

Offline Owwhatanight

External Link/Members Only  The Lovelely Luscious Lucy

This lady is in North Notts now but has worked in several parlours around the country.
Myself & Raddy have recently been to visit this Milf with great results ......please note this was not together  :D

Offline Sonny Crockett

I had my best punts with these darlings -

Slutty Natasha
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bjanee

I enjoy my punts with MILFS!!  :yahoo:

Offline Jbay3004

Nothing better than a horny milf!

Offline collector

She is IMO hotter than any 20s WG. Long list of service and huge price  :dash:

Offline Sonny Crockett

OMG - She is right up my street (and she squirts  :yahoo:).

Sadly she is too expensive, however I may have the itch to try her once.

Offline threechilliman

Don't get me started with milfs as I've seen loads:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - one of Manchester's legends and the most professional WG I've had the pleasure of. Very difficult to find anything negative to say about her. Rochdull Lad pointed me in her direction with the words 'The best professional fuck I've ever had'. An accurate one line review!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - best looking 46 year-old on AW IMO. I was stunned when I first met her. Body as tight as you like.

So good in fact, I'm seeing them for a 3some soon!

tcm

SirFrank

Oh my word! Shame she's £350 an hour or I'd be there in flash

cockneybstrd

Maybe see if the Duchess would get you an hour for xmas better than aftershave pants and the latest Now Album

Offline collector

These are the ones I met

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

I could add some mid or late 30s WGs I've seen but I don't know if they are considered as MILFs

Offline joe diddley

Really enjoyed my visit to Hot Lily x of Haringey (near Manor House). Great body, bubbly personality and a terrific fuck.

External Link/Members Only

Right now sweet.tanyah44 of South Woodford with three excellent reviews on here is in my firing line.

Both are eminently reasonably in terms of their rates.

SirFrank

Maybe see if the Duchess would get you an hour for xmas better than aftershave pants and the latest Now Album

😆😆😆 Fuck me I can imagine her response to that request. I do need a new pair of slippers but I know what I'd rather have this year...

Offline regular_guy

I like the look of  this one,  she treats deepthroat as a challenge,  I've never had a woman truly deepthroat me,  added to HL

Offline Jbay3004

Mate, my sentiments exactly. She's a goddess.

Offline threechilliman

NaughtyAimyxxxx

Must admit, whilst I'm avoiding 1-2-1's at the moment due to boredom, this lady is on the list. Well reviewed in the NW and, by all accounts, a jolly good fuck. Not too far away from me at all as well. Maybe in December....

tcm

Offline Roth

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 12:41:08 am by Roth »

Offline Anadin

Very hot lady saw her for a rushed quickie earlier in the year after viewing External Link/Members Only which are amazing.

Offline collector

Very hot lady saw her for a rushed quickie earlier in the year after viewing External Link/Members Only which are amazing.
A quickie for hundred quid? I was thinking to do the same.
Which services did you get? Do you mind to share a short review here?

Offline Anadin

A quickie for hundred quid? I was thinking to do the same.
Which services did you get? Do you mind to share a short review here?

It was Ok but then again it was very rushed, a little kissing, a bit of OWO, I went down on her for a second as she has an incredibly pretty pussy then basically fucking. The one thing I remember clearly was that I couldn't go deep with her & seemed to bottom out which she clearly didn't like, not her fault it happens but overall it was pretty positive punt, wish I could afford longer. She's gorgeous and tall with a pretty sexy accent.

Offline dc0582

Mate, my sentiments exactly. She's a goddess.

Wow. Thanks for the tip. On the hotlist in the hope of an Xmas bonus!

Offline Jerboa

Must admit, whilst I'm avoiding 1-2-1's at the moment due to boredom, this lady is on the list. Well reviewed in the NW and, by all accounts, a jolly good fuck. Not too far away from me at all as well. Maybe in December...

Amy is a legend in the NW, ex Sandys star, I punted with her a few years ago, very good.

It was Ok but then again it was very rushed, a little kissing, a bit of OWO, I went down on her for a second as she has an incredibly pretty pussy then basically fucking. The one thing I remember clearly was that I couldn't go deep with her & seemed to bottom out which she clearly didn't like, not her fault it happens but overall it was pretty positive punt, wish I could afford longer. She's gorgeous and tall with a pretty sexy accent.

I remember she used to have lower rates when she worked from Liverpool, I would of seen her there but was a long way to travel.

Offline Mr Doodle

I was musing this morning about how long I have been punting and noted it was mainly milf-based; little on the voluptuous side as well (did a serious BBW once, was interesting to say the least).

Unf, most of the ones I frequented have gone - who remembers Bees Knees (Hatton Cross/Heathrow), Chiswick Cherubs (ironically - in Chiswick - closer to Gunnersbury, though)...

I have recently taken to City Delights as they tend to have older ladies..

All pretty good.. but..

I was at a titty bar a few nights ago.. two young girls hanging off me..spent more than I would for a very good punt (but less than one could)... of course, one of the Covent Garden bars - nothing more than looking and while they were trying to get me to part with more cash for private dances, rubbing their bodies gently into me...

Well, one was about 25 and the other 31... so almost milf status.. both ripped.. And... well, one of my hands landed on one of their hips just as it curves out to their tight, but nicely shaped posterior.. and the feeling of that, with a pert, but heavier set of C-sized cups into one's chest has changed my preferences somewhat...

They're still going to be in the milf category.. but lower end of the scale and somewhat leaner than I used to prefer...

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 02:59:14 pm by Mr Doodle »

Offline anyfucker

what's the definition for a MILF, the first girl mentioned is only 27

Offline Jerboa

what's the definition for a MILF, the first girl mentioned is only 27

Good question, well presented, true a young looking teenager could be a mother, but traditionally a Milf is over 35.

Offline RedKettle

Offline collector

Good question, well presented, true a young looking teenager could be a mother, but traditionally a Milf is over 35.
If we include the older 35 I could add of my done list Xena, Olivia and maybe Khloe (not sure about her age, though)

Timmy2

External Link/Members Only  The Lovelely Luscious Lucy

This lady is in North Notts now but has worked in several parlours around the country.
Myself & Raddy have recently been to visit this Milf with great results ......please note this was not together  :D
+1
Raddy
However her account has been hacked today  :(

Timmy2

Timmy2

older but in tip top condition and a great fuck
-1 now
She cancelled on a punter today at short notice
Raddy

Hawkwind71

If 27 year olds are MILFS then I love them. I've rechecked every girl I've seen this year and that is the top age for me.

I didn't do this conciously. I basicly punted girls I fancied. So I must assume that while MILFs up to 45 must be fantastic, my subconcious migrates to the 23-27 year old.

A fact I cannot deny....... :(

SirFrank

MILF is a bit of a dodgy phrase really. I prefer cougar. I couldn't give a fuck if she's a mother in fact I'd prefer it if she wasn't as I fucking hate kids. I am however partial to the 'older lady'

Offline Sonny Crockett

This one looks lovely....

Sweet Summer Skye

One that for me is worth seeing.

Offline Private Parts

MILF is a bit of a dodgy phrase really. I prefer cougar. I couldn't give a fuck if she's a mother in fact I'd prefer it if she wasn't as I fucking hate kids. I am however partial to the 'older lady'
Quite agree Sir F .
That must put the Duchess' mind at rest :D
PP

Offline Wilson85

I saw Demi Leigh recently. External Link/Members Only

She is actually 45 years old. Her photos are terrible, she is IMHO attractive and had a great body with loads of tattoos. A pet hate of mine is women saying they are tattooed but you then have to look for the tat. With Demi she is covered in decent tattoos.

A friendly enthusiastic punt, more of a PSE than a GFE, with lots of intense OWO and MILF talk(although her being a MILF does nothing for me, she is just further along the road of life than me in my mind, only 15 years older). She was ever so slightly matronising.

She is expensive at £150 in SE Essex, and had hardly any business so she won't be back to the Essex riviera any time soon. If I ever found myself in Brum I'd definitely see her again.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Saw this lady in Stoke last year. A decent punt.

Gemma Collins Slut

Offline Sonny Crockett

Offline Owwhatanight

+1
Raddy
However her account has been hacked today  :(

Now back up as but all her feedback has gone
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Offline Jbay3004

You're actually right. As milf connotates a mother who you would sleep with to be honest. I think COUGAR is more the avenue I was heading down!!

Offline threechilliman

You're actually right. As milf connotates a mother who you would sleep with to be honest. I think COUGAR is more the avenue I was heading down!!

I can't tell the difference between a milf and cougar once my dicks inside 'em. Someone give me a clue.

tcm

Offline bigmc

I can't tell the difference between a milf and cougar once my dicks inside 'em. Someone give me a clue.

tcm

My interpretation of a cougar is a predatory milf. But as you say,  when your balls deep,  makes no odds  :D

Offline thetinman007

Does hot lily have natural breasts? They look a little too pert to me

Offline davidgood

A couple of ladies I would propose have already been mentioned-Natasha of MK and Tanyah of South Woodford.

Some others I can suggest are - Leia-https://www.adultwork.com/2196444 who I have played with at parties.

Plus a number I have done reviews on such as-Sadie of Swadlingcote, Carol of Romford, Amy Black of Colindale, Smiley Sindy.

I am sure there are more but these are a few I can think of at present.

Regards,

davidgood

9 review(s) found for Leia_Organa linked to in above post (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline bristolbcfc

MILFs / matures are my thing  :D

Bliss

AnnaRebecca

Sexybritmilf

Lusty Lips, only does outcalls

Shelley TT, i get the feeling her hubby/boyfriend are around downstairs but still an excellent punt

Karismickatey

Mature sexy Abbie, haven't seen her, missed her when she was last in Bristol looks hot :P and had some good reviews on here

Offline joe diddley

Does hot lily have natural breasts? They look a little too pert to me

I actually asked myself the same question. If they are false they are very well done. Consequently I'm not sure. I'm not a fan of enhanced but if hers are they are a first class job. She has a terrific body for someone her age.

Offline thetinman007

I thought I should chip in with the MILFS I have seen and would recommend.

negative:  for me anyway is her bum is a little small

positive: good fun, superb boobs
negatives: not the prettiest, piercings (not my thing) and some restrictions on service

positive: nice lady, enthusiastic service, anal
negative: saggy tits, pussy and ass not very tight

only saw her for a massage and HJ which was pretty good at £50 - claims to be qualified; nice personality but does talk a bit too much
negative - saggy tits

positives: pretty imho, enjoys sex, had a great time
negatives: tits a little droopy

positive: massive tits and nice big ass, took a pounding whilst cursing me in hungarian
negatives: has got bigger since last visit though this may please some !

positives: massive tits though obviously fake, rims, english (may be a negative for some!), dirty
negatives: not the prettiest imho, saggy arse

A couple that I still want to see...

any recent feedback would be great and as you have probably worked out I rarely spend more than £80 on a punt