Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Robbery  (Read 7885 times)

Offline Lewis

its obvious why she keeps creating new profiles, every penny counts to her. She gets one booking, rips the guy off then gets home, cancels account and starts again.

She doesn't have chance to cancel the account. Reason it's not there very long is because me and several others keep on reporting her to AW.

wazzer

She used to use that fake playboy pic on her profile a couple of months ago, and I think she used to use kerry in the name as well. Notice she's gone down from £105 to £100 now, maybe she's not getting any business.

cockneybstrd

Hidden Image/Members Only

She has got some cheek putting herself on faked playboy cover

When she wouldnt  have made fiesta's readers wives

MrBridger

wrong !   making off without payment !!  arrestable offence hoewever its not theft " a person is guilty of theft is they dishonestly appropriate property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it " theft and steal shall be construed accordingly .

every part of the definition must be proved . its a civil dispute which is why it will be difficult to prove. she took the money then left the premises her reason should you find her could one of many and she could say i did not intend to keep the money as when i went back the client had gone !! in law you must take all resonable steps to find the owner of the money so going to a police station and hand it in would suffice

What you are quoting here is her potential defence to a charge of Theft, not the definition of the offence. Theft is the offence she would be charged with if the police/CPS believe there is a prima facie case against her on the basis of HP's evidence.

Offline winkywanky

Worth capturing this one

And in this week's packed edition of Playboy: Naked Robbing Chav Scum

Offline Johny Stone

She doesn't have chance to cancel the account. Reason it's not there very long is because me and several others keep on reporting her to AW.

Good job mate, new profile gone  :cool:

ramrodronnie

I was robbed today. First time ever.

I do not wish to post the details of the lady here but if asked I might tell you in a private message. It was in Buckinghamshire. Police may be onto it and I do not want to prejudice that or alert this nasty woman.

I saw a profile. I liked the photos and the brief profile. We emailed via AW. I booked, she confirmed and she sent her postcode and street name and phone number. I called on the day and asked if I could arrive an hour earlier. OK. Printed a Google map and found the place OK. I called and she asked me to wait and she would show me. She turned up very shortly a little breathless and said she was staying in the next street. I asked her to get into the back seat as my front seat was full of my stuff. Popped round and while doing so asked why. She said it was a shared house as if that was an explanation. I fished around to ask what the other ladies were like and she said it was all men and they get on fine. I did like her looks and figure.

So in we went and there was an Asian gent in a long white smock in the bare kitchen. She showed me into an untidy bedroom and asked for the dosh. I gave it to her with a bar of chocolate and she kissed me. I asked to use the toilet and went off but took my bag with me. When I came back she had done a runner. I called her name softly and went upstairs and down with no sign of her and called more loudly. I then realised that the guy who was leaving spoke no English. Another lady came out of a different room. I said where was the other lady and she had no idea. Hostility built up when I explained I had been robbed and she said I was making her uncomfortable and she would call the police if I did not go.

I went to my car but looked back. She went to the next house and there was an Asian family with the gent I had met and she translated for him and they looked very hostile and nobody appeared to know about my lady.

I called her. My number was blocked; call failed. She texted to ask where I was! I replied and went back but no sign of her but I think it was an attempt to claim it was me that did the runner.

I drove round the block and there she was not. I decided to call 101 and reported a robbery. They took details and said officers would be with me shortly. I had not expected that and I waited until the time when the punt would have ended and called them. I arranged to meet the coppers at the local nick. I drove there and waited and then quit. I had to get home before I was missed. I said to the station sergeant that they must get in touch as I had a photo of the lady.

I am worried that if I post details her profile will go. It has already gone twice and I did not realise at first but there was a subtle difference each time it returned. I am worried that if I post details I might be outed. I am glad I took down her phone number on paper as when a profile goes so do the messages.

Thieving fucking scum Horizontal pleasures. Brave of you going to the old bill mate. I do hope they can catch the Thieving Robbing Bitch!!? Thanks for brining this to our attention HP. Hopefully if the old bill can catch her, and her accomplices, and you can get you're dosh back?? You can then reveal all details about her mate. We all need to be on our guard for shit scum like this, as best we can mate. I can imagine how you must be feeling mate. Hope that you're ok?    :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Neither do I. Reported again.
when you say 'reported again' what do you actually report?
thanks for your persistence
HP

Offline regular_guy

first time i've logged on and had a proper look in a week so saw this thread was still running - good on everyone who keeps spotting the thieving cows profile re-appearing and reporting it.  Lets hope her earnings have gone to nothing after scamming HP ... and long may it continue

baretta

She has got some cheek putting herself on faked playboy cover

When she wouldnt  have made fiesta's readers wives

She looks like a train wreck the type you see on jeremy kyle

Offline Lewis

Have we won? Not been seen for a few days now.

let's not count chickens yet.

DaPizzle

And gone again, impressive display of punter power

I have re-read the thread and what amazes me is how many kind comments I have received, thank you VERY MUCH again gentlemen.

And interesting just how many gents in this thread have been banned since then.

HP

Offline MrMatrix

I have re-read the thread and what amazes me is how many kind comments I have received, thank you VERY MUCH again gentlemen.

And interesting just how many gents in this thread have been banned since then.

HP
Take it the police took this no further as there was self preservation involved HP.
And I too had noticed the number of members banned. Real shame.

Take it the police took this no further as there was self preservation involved HP.
And I too had noticed the number of members banned. Real shame.
no further action,

so does anyone agree that this might be the same woman again? I suppose I shouild stick to middle aged frumpsters....

Monty2018

no further action,

so does anyone agree that this might be the same woman again? I suppose I shouild stick to middle aged frumpsters....
As you can see, I have only recently joined and have read a lot of this thread - as with all the others, good for you HP for going to the police over this. Not sure I would have had the bottle to be honest. It is a shame that the Police have opted for 'no further action'. However, it is likely that she will now have some sort of file on her in the system so if she is reported again, they might revisit in the future.

One comment made - a number of members have been banned - not sure what you mean there??

Offline MrMatrix

As you can see, I have only recently joined and have read a lot of this thread - as with all the others, good for you HP for going to the police over this. Not sure I would have had the bottle to be honest. It is a shame that the Police have opted for 'no further action'. However, it is likely that she will now have some sort of file on her in the system so if she is reported again, they might revisit in the future.

One comment made - a number of members have been banned - not sure what you mean there??
It means a lot of members have fallen fowl of the rules. See above on main menu. You should read them. These days Admin will put on the bottom reasons why a banning applies. Hope this helps. :hi:

hellett87

Buckinghamshire is right on my doorstep if you could share the profile with me if not I understand

Monty2018

It means a lot of members have fallen fowl of the rules. See above on main menu. You should read them. These days Admin will put on the bottom reasons why a banning applies. Hope this helps. :hi:
Many thanks for that, will check them out.

Buckinghamshire is right on my doorstep if you could share the profile with me if not I understand
what profile? She has gone from AW.