Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Yasmine - Canary Wharf - Disappointing  (Read 537 times)

1 review(s) for NaughtyYasmine.. (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

shuvro

External Link/Members Only

Saw this Half-Hungarian / Half-Arabian girl a few days ago on AW, with a relatively new profile. Finally decided to try out today.

Comms:
Texted her early morning, didn't respond. Called her an hour later and she picked up enthusiastically. Set up a time and she texted back the address. She and another of her Hungarian friends got a flat near Canary Wharf -relatively discreet area, easy parking. Room itself was okay, nothing fancy.

Physique:
Yasmine is the girl in the picture - she's got a beautiful, a bit innocent face. Slightly on the chubbier side in my opinion (plus size body) but wouldn't call her fat. Must say her face is the key attracting factor, handful of breasts (a bit saggy) and a fat ass. Overall, I wasn't blown away by her body by any stretch of imagination.

Action:
Yasmine was in a black lingerie when she greeted me from behind the door. Was shown the room, finished the paperwork (100/hr) and took a quick shower to kick start things.

Started off with light kissing, while Yasmine kept on making mild noises. She moved on to OWO and must say she did a good job of sucking off my willie  :lol: She was reserved about her breasts though. Everytime I was trying to lick / suck her nipples she carefully put her hands over it or moved away. Anyways, I was expecting CIM but she asked for extra although in her AW profile she said it was inclusive. Didn't bother to argue with her and came on her tits.

Things kinda went downhill from then on. I asked her to give me a B2B massage - well it was a half-hearted attempt at rubbing my back with her hands using cream and not much of B2B in all fairness. I asked her if she could do a bit of strip tease (again asked for extra). She then continued with OWO but by then I was actually put off by her attitude. Her movements became mechanical and that didn't help the situation at all.

In fact, I decided to take a shower and headed off without even giving her a good shag  :thumbsdown:

Review:
I would say she is like most other Hungarians - fairly beautiful face/body with poor attitude and lack of efforts. Also, her AW profile lists stuff which are supposed to be inclusive of the fee but she repeatedly asked for extras. Definitely NOT going to return.

NEUTRAL. Border-line negative.