Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara Rouge - Border line positive - Neutral  (Read 950 times)

2 review(s) for Lara Monroe (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

decentguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She bid on my RO for 1.5 hours for £160 which is lower price than her listed rate on AW.

when I reached near her station Royal Oak I sent her a text saying I may reach early to which she replied I am ready and sent me many pictures via whats app taken at the same time in a nice dress as I requested which made me hornier on my way :diablo: :diablo:

Looks: 1: Face: very sweet and cute and always smiling, She is from Belgium hence has the french accent which is lovely.
            2: Body: good ass nice and height but boobs a bit saggy with some stretch marks

She had a bubbly bottle open which she offered and we had some sips chatted for a good 10-15 mins but I like that anyway with sexy flirting and touching it was like a foreplay chat. clean shower and towel available.

DFK, OWO, cowgirl and mech with condom which was not bad too.

Very chatty and well informed girl but not every one will prefer because of her chatty nature which tends to waste time I don't mind as I am two pop guy and like some chat hence I booked for 1.5 hr  for her 1 hour price and I take time to reload anyway.

After the first pop she got dressed again in a different dress just to look sexy I think or may be she is a bit conscious of her body.

I asked for a second round which was accepted with smile, DFK, OWO, Mech on the corner of the bed with good response from her.

All in all a good service provider but price listed is high for the body she offers. Its positive review IMO as I left with a smile. The whole meeting was a good experience and very nice educated lady I felt like I am dating her for real not a WG but Many may feel it should be neutral.

Will i go again? not on the listed rate but yes if it is £100 or £120 P.H.

Offline bestbefore

Seems you had a good deal on your RB.

Her published prices are way too high but if she is willing to offer discounts then she looks promising. From what you describe, with a bottle of bubbly thrown in as well, she seems a definite positive. A bit of chat is fine - much better than silence, and you can always stop her chatting by otherwise engaging her mouth.

She lists belly dancing and singing as her additional skills - Did you get any singing bellydancing in your session?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 05:11:26 pm by bestbefore »

Offline pumps

can we safely say you don't want to take this prossie to a beach resort?  :sarcastic:

thanks for the review.

decentguy

She did mention she is a singer but I did not ask her to sing for me.

:D I cannot take every WG to beach resort mate! am not left with much cash now after going to WG almost every week... :diablo: I wish I could take Lucy kent and her magnificent butt though

I am thinking of easing down on  punting as the bank balance is going down very quick I think I will have to make do with self help intermediately  :cool: