Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy Hot B'Ham  (Read 3971 times)

32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

GetDown

1st post 1st review 2nd punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1hr/£80
Comms/Getting there. Excellent, phoned at 12:30 booked in for 2:00 text received straight away with postcode arrived and parked 2 minutes away( Albert Street pay and display next to Moor St station) and texted for flat number replied straight away with flat number , the flats are quite busy so followed somebody in and made my way to the room.

Sandy. Very attractive and most of her pictures are a good representation of her apart from the picture titled x where she is wearing a white fur thing (bodywarmer?) which is IMO terrible and does her no favours at all and is best ignored.

The Meet. After a quick shower into the bedroom and started with lots of FK and general fondling then OWO  and more FK. I then thought I should give something back so started RO all good and seemed quite responsive but after about 10 minutes I was getting bored so went back for more FK and OWO asked for the condom and for her to go on top, cowgirl lasted for about five minutes then she said it was my turn to get on top (think other reviews mention she is not a fan of too much cowgirl) no problem so into Mish then doggy finishing with more FK (what can I say I'm a fan :D ) OWO and HJ to finish, when I told her I was about to cum she pointed my cock towards me so I would cum on my stomach and looking down knowing I was about to cum and seeing my cock pointing in the same general direction as my face was a bit disconcerting but I did not give myself a facial so all's well that ends well (still should have asked her if I could have cum on her boobs) Cleaned up and only had about 10 minutes left so round 2 not on the cards, offered a massage accepted and this consisted of a gentle back rub that was pleasant enough, finished right on time quick shower goodbye kiss and I was on my way.

Summary. As only my 2nd punt (out of 3 so far) I'm still pretty easy to please, but Sandy did everything I asked for, she is very good looking has a great body and is friendly enough and for £80 an hour I found her to be excellent VFM. One last thing Sandy told me I had a nice body and it's true I have so as well as her other good points  she also is not a fibber.

Offline sjm79

I've seen a couple of the girls at this location and they've all been good punts. I usually like to try as many different girls as possible but it's hard to justify going elsewhere when I can get a good value punt at Masshouse

Offline georgydog

Same here sjm always a good punt and great vfm being visiting sandy since she was in the jewellery quarter may try a 3sum with her and jenny

Offline dragon88

Does anyone know when Sandy is back working?

Offline samsung1

Is she still wearing them braces?... I saw her approximately 1.5 years ago good service, had the Czech tunes blasting but only downside was that she was texting during the punt.

Offline Ed Ward

Saw her in a ffm with Jenny1 as they work from the same apartment. Sandy is pretty good but quite noisy and her accent is a little Count Dracula for my liking  :lol:, much preferred Jenny tbf.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline saf1976

Is she still wearing them braces?... I saw her approximately 1.5 years ago good service, had the Czech tunes blasting but only downside was that she was texting during the punt.

She did have the braces last month when I saw her last.

Yeah, she asked me if i liked her music. She then told me it was songs for the Sparta Praha football team. I then asked her if she was a supporter, she said no ... and that was the end of that awkward conversation

I remembered she had a dog and was a dog lover. She starts showing me her dog on her phone. Take an interest and round 2 is even more enthusiastic.

Despite the tunes, definitely worth seeing.

Wish she and Amanda.29 did a duo but not on the same rota.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Wish she and Amanda.29 did a duo but not on the same rota.

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but thought I'd point out that it seems Sandy and Amanda are doing duo's together this week only for anyone who is interested.

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but thought I'd point out that it seems Sandy and Amanda are doing duo's together this week only for anyone who is interested.

They seem to be making the most of the opportunity as it would appear that Amanda may be retiring after this current Birmingham tour, according to her AW profile.

I had a 3way with Blonde Lia and Amanda recently and since then Lia's AW profile has gone so I guess she has retired  :unknown:

Offline sjm79

They seem to be making the most of the opportunity as it would appear that Amanda may be retiring after this current Birmingham tour, according to her AW profile.

I had a 3way with Blonde Lia and Amanda recently and since then Lia's AW profile has gone so I guess she has retired  :unknown:

I hadn't got round to seeing Lia so I was disappointed to notice her profile had disappeared. Interested to see who fills the vacancy in this group with Amanda and Lia gone.