Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXYVIVIAN.. - Birmingham  (Read 2249 times)

5 review(s) for SEXYVIVIAN.. (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hornydude353

So a few weeks a go I came back to Birmingham had some time to kill before seeing my friends in the evening and felt like some Thai food before meeting them.  Called up Vivian comms were good, I had already met her before so knew what to expect. 

Got to the place on time and when she opened up it wasn't Vivian it was some other Thai girl who was quite pretty so I didn't mind that Vivian switched around.

The girl I had for some reason I never asked her name, I must have just been too horny, she was pretty, quite small maybe 5'4? had a tattoo on her lower stomach just above her pussy and maybe one on her lower back also, was shaved down there so it was all good.  The meet turned out to be quite good, as soon as I paid she was giving a great GFE experience, DFK, owo sex in many positions.  All in all popped twice she was enthusiastic throughout I just wish I got her name.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

Bit confused why you have given a positive review for Vivian if she wasn't the girl you met?  :unknown:

Offline hornydude353

I dont know the other girls name but it was a really good meet, I just wish I got her name. 

Offline Juankerr

I dont know the other girls name but it was a really good meet, I just wish I got her name.
There are a few of the other thai girls from the same location that have AW profiles, you may recognise the lady you met from those if you have a search.

Offline Bumbuttass

I have seen Vivian a few times pre/early UKP days and she is a good punt, definitely older than her stated age but is a real looker if thai / oriental gals are your thing. Great OWO & takes it up ass like a good'un,  but she is choosy as to who she does FK with.  The thing with this group is that you have to be firm With the maid when booking & say you'll walk if it isn't the right girl.  I've mentioned this before I think.

The ironic thing is that I found Vivian as a result of a B&S, I rang to see Thai Kimmie & was very pleasantly surprised when Viv was on the otherside of the door.

Offline Bumbuttass

Love the avatar/profile picture Juan!

Offline hornydude353

So she looked most like this one External Link/Members Only, but shes in Derby so probably not her