Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know what happened to sexyredheadxx  (Read 843 times)

Marky2305

Hey everyone new to ukpunting my mate told me all about it and persuaded me to get in on the action, had 2 punts so far and was looking for my third one but the girl a was intending on seeing has vanished , exchanged some texts seriously hot girl but then nothing been looking for a tall tattooed girl with a cracking arse and good skills with her mouth
Any alternatives similar to what I listed would be great , use all have more experience with the Glasgow scene cheers guys  :drinks:

Offline captainstabben

I was wanting to book sexyredheadxx too until she disappeared off AW. if anyone knows when she'll be back please share it here. Been wanting to see her for a while.

Raithfan

apparently she is not coming back due to someone called mark hassling her and pestering her privet life, and she is considering getting the police involved. So well done to this mark for being a right bell end and chasing away one of the best Glasgow girls.
she told me she blocked him today then this post appears by a mark.  hope she does contact the police as not going into detail on here of what she said but stalking is a crime, and the girls deserve their privacy out side of work.

RandyF

apparently she is not coming back due to someone called mark hassling her and pestering her privet life, and she is considering getting the police involved. So well done to this mark for being a right bell end and chasing away one of the best Glasgow girls.
she told me she blocked him today then this post appears by a mark.  hope she does contact the police as not going into detail on here of what she said but stalking is a crime, and the girls deserve their privacy out side of work.

Oh great hoor 'inside info' time  :dash:

How you know all this?  Cos some hoor or other, told you so?  They have been known to tell tales mate  :)

RandyF

Anyone know what happened to sexyredheadxx

Her own parents probably don't even know where she is, she's a fucking prostitute after all  :dash:  If your looking for a stable long term 'relationship', you'd be best to give hoors a miss.

All these fucking "Where is hoor XYZ?" from newbie posters. They always have this desperation, this great urgency about them -  'I need to know where she is.  TELL ME!'

They come, they go, all usually unannounced.  What'd so hard to understand.

Johndouglas

Her own parents probably don't even know where she is, she's a fucking prostitute after all  :dash:  If your looking for a stable long term 'relationship', you'd be best to give hoors a miss.

All these fucking "Where is hoor XYZ?" from newbie posters. They always have this desperation, this great urgency about them -  'I need to know where she is.  TELL ME!'

They come, they go, all usually unannounced.  What'd so hard to understand.

Exactly!! They come and go bloody move on instead of oh where is this one & that one? Fucking idiots if they're no around they've obviously GONE! If u don't know where they've gone then it's unlikely the rest of us will know where they've gone either.

yorkshire123

A strange post made even more weird when you take the OP's nic into account