Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Private Club Bukkake Thur 22nd  (Read 1778 times)

Offline Demistify

Grace Harper and someone called Nerissa.

Might well go down to take a look, UKPers should wear a hat so we can ID each other!  :hi:  :D

Offline Jerboa

Yeah Grace looks a sort, but I bet it will be busy, so no idea how much fun you'll be able to get.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kerosene

Been to a couple of their events, one at a flat and the other at the Private Club. My impressions of the first are here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67533.0

OP, have you been before? Seen you've been asking about the girls who've been appearing there.

Offline Demistify

Been to a couple of their events, one at a flat and the other at the Private Club. My impressions of the first are here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67533.0

OP, have you been before? Seen you've been asking about the girls who've been appearing there.

Been before, mate and was at the last one with Adreena Winters. Seen Grace before at a 'Bukkakedisco' put on by Don Roobles, too. In Smethwick, of all places!! The ratio there was okay, think there were about 12 blokes to 2 women.

AFAIK Nerissa hasn't done one before and isn't a prossie, which adds a bit of appeal.

For the Club I think they need 3 women on else it gets a bit frustrating. Still going, though.

Offline Teessider

Seen Grace before at a 'Bukkakedisco' put on by Don Roobles, too. In Smethwick, of all places!! The ratio there was okay, think there were about 12 blokes to 2 women.

A Bukakkedisco sounds good fun - what happens here, she dances around while everyone tries to spunk on her?   :dancegirl:

Offline Demistify

A Bukakkedisco sounds good fun - what happens here, she dances around while everyone tries to spunk on her?   :dancegirl:

The concept nowhere near as good as it sounds it could be!!!

The disco was in a front room in a small terraced house and consisted of no music but some cheap disco lights being used!  :lol:

Your idea sounds much better and I am sure a local club would put it on, if hired. Christ, even Xstasia would do.

vt

Been before, mate and was at the last one with Adreena Winters. Seen Grace before at a 'Bukkakedisco' put on by Don Roobles, too. In Smethwick, of all places!! The ratio there was okay, think there were about 12 blokes to 2 women.

AFAIK Nerissa hasn't done one before and isn't a prossie, which adds a bit of appeal.

For the Club I think they need 3 women on else it gets a bit frustrating. Still going, though.

I believe Nerissa is the same girl as petite Lithuanian prossie, she's at Hot Box in Northampton.

External Link/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Look forward to the reviews chaps, I punted grace once and she is certainly hot and gives a filthy blowjob, the rest of the punt didn't go quite as planned and all the subsequent stuff on her profile about cuckolding and barebacking black blokes has put me off

Offline Demistify

I believe Nerissa is the same girl as petite Lithuanian prossie, she's at Hot Box in Northampton.

Cheers, good find.

Offline Teessider

Seen Grace before at a 'Bukkakedisco' put on by Don Roobles, too. In Smethwick, of all places!! The ratio there was okay, think there were about 12 blokes to 2 women.

Don Roobles does some good parties - last one I went to was in Birmingham somewhere.

Fucked Candy Chang - bit of a space cadet, but her extra tight pussy made me shoot my load straight off - oh, the embarrassment at not giving her a decent fuck!!  :scare:

Offline Demistify

Ah, I couldn't make Candy's party, which is a shame as I love petite Oriental women. Gutted.

I also didn't know it was Don until someone told me later, despite having heard that voice so many times on Killergram. He's a lot quieter than you would expect, in 'real life'.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 11:51:32 am by Demistify »

Offline Demistify

Look forward to the reviews chaps, I punted grace once and she is certainly hot and gives a filthy blowjob, the rest of the punt didn't go quite as planned and all the subsequent stuff on her profile about cuckolding and barebacking black blokes has put me off

I reckon it is all bullshit mate. Like how a massive cock injured her stomach!

Offline claretandblue

I reckon it is all bullshit mate. Like how a massive cock injured her stomach!
Not sure mate, stuff on her twitter would suggest it's fairly accurate