Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mary jane sweetheart  (Read 2378 times)

3 review(s) for Star-DelRay (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline daveev

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150 out call for an hour
Well Mary Jane turned up on time, lovely big smile on her sexy face, wore a tight fitting dress and big platform heels, into mine and paper work sorted, sat and chatted cos i like to be in my living room, then onto snogs and informed she had left panties off :) already soaking wet, so played for a while and then she went down on me, god can this girl suck, right down her throat wanking ball licking the works.
Then i said let go to the bed room for 69 fun, again more deep throat while i sucked hard on her clit as she informed me she liked it hard there, more snogs as that' my like more touching, then on with the condom and some fucking, truth at my age not the best at this seem to lose it easy, so more snogs wanking until she went down on me while i fingered her, then sort of fucked her mouth and pumped a load in there which she swallowed with glee, she is real sexy and easy to get on, looked at the clock and ran over by 30 minutes, time just went so fast.

Defo a girl to see in boro she is all ways giggling which is sweet, was a real fun meet and defo know she'll be back to mine

Offline PlasticGeordie

Saw her pics and she went straight to the top of the list. Saw her prices and she went strasight to the bottom. Reckons herself abit doesn't She.

Offline maxxblue

Saw her pics and she went straight to the top of the list. Saw her prices and she went strasight to the bottom. Reckons herself abit doesn't She.

I see what you mean, PG - £100 for half an hour, though she charges £120 for an hour which isn't too bad. I wonder if she is just trying to discourage half hour bookings?

Offline PlasticGeordie

I see what you mean, PG - £100 for half an hour, though she charges £120 for an hour which isn't too bad. I wonder if she is just trying to discourage half hour bookings?

Oh yeah, my mistake. Didn't look past the 30 minute rate. Back to (near) the top of the list she goes !

Offline AgedCases

Glad of this review as I'd spotted her on AW the other week but was sure it was fake (being in Middlesbrough after all).

If she's good she'll make a packet here as there's hardly any competition.

Offline Boob_lover98

I'll post my own review in due course (got some catching up to do I think...Donna Czech, massive boobs, Jenny, Paige and now MJS) but I'll just echo the original sentiments here.

MJS is a lovely girl, so much fun and not cynical and cold like many girls.

I visited her place last week.  She looks great, dresses sexy, seems genuinely into it, def on the kinky side (to be explored further) and her oral skills ... Just wow!

Highly recommended