Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Indian AdultWork  (Read 1979 times)

3 review(s) for SEXY INDIAN XX (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tiger63

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Just a quick one here fellas.
Zarah is up here for 3 days till Wednesday, staying in an appartment in Washington.

message sent on Sunday night asking about a 30 min appt for today and it was arranged  no problem.

Now, I`d read a couple of  posts about Zarah and some of them were a little negative, but an Indian girl was high on my list and so I went for it.
And bloody glad I did.

Welcomed at the door by Zarah wearing a lovely yellow indian style dress that I`d requested.
She`s a good looking girl with long black hair....I would say the pics on her page are a couple of year old but the one of her in the shower will be the most recent....and thats what you get to play with.

We had a bit of a chat and talked about what I liked to do in the bedroom....all the time she is undressing me, with the occasional kiss thrown in, and soon Iam on the bed getting a massage....I decided that I might like to stay for an hour and asked if that would be ok...it was.

Both now naked, Iam having a good old examination of her tits and very responsive nipples as she is massaging my owld fella and his 2 mates that lurk below. Into a very nice 69, then more DFK nice and slow.
Lots more mutual kissing and OWO followed by RO and its time to cover up.
Reverse Cow-girl is 1st and watching it all in the full length mirror just enhances it all.....into doggy and with Zarah bucking back its a fantastic sight.

Then she asks if I would like to give her a facial...."or you can come in my mouth if you like"......That`ll do for me darlin...and its delivered .....well most of it was....some may have gone on her face....and in her hair....and on her tits...and a little bit on the bed....think I got some as well..

So a packet of baby wipes later and we are having a good chat about all sorts of stuff.....we`ve over run by 20 mins but there is still no rushing with Zarah.
Really nice girl.

This to me is what punting is all about....taking a bit of a gamble....not really knowing what you are going to get....but over the moon when you get a goodun.
Zarah may not be for some of you but I would have no problem seeing her again.

Thanks for reading. :thumbsup:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for the review Tiger.  :hi:

I've been trying to bang this Bollywood babe for the best part of 2 years but she's always moving around and never in range at the right time  :mad:

Is her pussy fully shaved or is it like Desperate Dan's chin?

:hi:

(edit) I've just read her 2 other UKP reviews and one has her looking about 45yo and another reckons 30. I'm confused  :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 08:36:48 pm by Bangers and Gash »

Offline Tiger63

Thanks for the review Tiger.  :hi:

I've been trying to bang this Bollywood babe for the best part of 2 years but she's always moving around and never in range at the right time  :mad:

Is her pussy fully shaved or is it like Desperate Dan's chin?

:hi:

Shaved mate......and probably still damp ;) :cool:

Looking4fun

Good review sounds like you had a great time would you say her age was accurate ?

Offline Tiger63

Good review sounds like you had a great time would you say her age was accurate ?
Iam  guessing about 35 mate....but iam shit at guessing

Offline Kev3773

I would say she is 40 plus, also too skinny and not facially the best. Saw her about year and half ago in Beamish and wouldn't go back. Each to there own :unknown:

Offline maxxblue

I would say she is 40 plus, also too skinny and not facially the best. Saw her about year and half ago in Beamish and wouldn't go back. Each to there own :unknown:

Why not?

Offline johnny34

+1.  I would say 40-45

Offline Kev3773

Why not?

Because her advert is misleading especially regarding age and her body  not the best, her pictures are VERY flattering.  :hi:

Offline maxxblue

Because her advert is misleading especially regarding age and her body  not the best, her pictures are VERY flattering.  :hi:

Cheers alfie.

themademan2

+1. I asked her to rim me, so she got her talons out and started poking round my bum. I asked her what she was doing. Her reply was she was rimmin me :wackogirl: 

Had to explain rimming involved her tongue lashing my ass. She said she didn't do that, even though rimming giving was advertised  :unknown: