Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poni Hot Thai Orchid - Lisa  (Read 1475 times)

19 review(s) for Poni Hot Thai Orchid (13 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Topcat1969

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/
I saw Lisa for the first time this morning despite previous reviews questing whether she is female I can say that 100% female.

Very good comms throughout booked the night before and was confirmed. Good location and easy parking in a quiet street.

Lisa answered the door very small and very beautiful. Went straight up stairs booked for half hour as I always do on the first meet but went for the hour because she was stunning.
Cash handed over £100 for an hour. Offers a drink took cloths off and started with a good massage she stripped down half way through and my god she looked amazing big boobs and perfect figure. We kissed a little then I slowly went down on her and she tasted great she returned to me and gave good oral watching her through the mirror with her breasts at hanging down was amazing. We both quickly got into position and started away unfortunately didn't last too long as she really turned me on. Finished off with some more oral. Cup of coffee a chat and on my way.

would definitely she Lisa again she is beautiful with a perfect body.

GolfNut

Nice first review and post TC.

Lisa does looks nice in her pics and getting some interest here so worth keeping an eye on her.

Newbies usually get a warm welcome on the forum, so I'll do the honours even though I'm still a relative rookie. Welcome! :hi:

GN

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good first review matey welcome aboard :)

I've have the fantastic pleasure of Lisa and agree fully with you, she is stunning :)

TheNewSeeker

Thanks for the review mate. And welcome to UKP.

Lisa does look nice. It may be not your thing, but do you know if she gives a good snog?

:timeout:

TheNewSeeker

Working through the reviews today, and one from 2 days previous to this answered my question - no she does not FK :(

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71793.0

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Yeah fortunately that was the only single thing that I could knock her on matey

Offline X3 Guy

Thanks for the review mate. And welcome to UKP.

Lisa does look nice. It may be not your thing, but do you know if she gives a good snog?

:timeout:

You have to pay extra for kissing, an annoying trend that seems to be the norm these days.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Yeah the extra after extra is off putting but becoming the trend, I met a Romanian called claire' in Nottingham who wanted to charge me extra for sucking her tits ffs she then told me she was on the blob, that said the thai I reviewed this week was all inclusive and a polish young girl I forget the name of a few months back the same, it makes a more enjoyable experience when you don't have to stop and talk money/ barter half way through a session