Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet and very sexy Sophie  (Read 2179 times)

8 review(s) for Sweet-Sexy-Sophie (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline willabe

Met Sophie for a quick 1 hour meeting last Thursday.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms prior to the meeting were very good, all emails were responded too pretty quickly, she clarified what she would and wouldn't do and we agreed to meet at a nice apartment in central Bristol.  I was actually lucky to get Sophie on a Thursday as she normally on works Monday but she had a week off work so could fit me in comfortably.

I thought that Sophies profile photos weren't the best quality so I was a little apprehensive but her reviews had always been good.  Anyway, i was not disappointed, Sophie is lovely looking, (although not Nicole Kiddman as i believed someone described her..... she is first to say this...ha ha!), but still very nice looking, Long blonde hair, great figure and lovely boobs!!

From the moment i got there Sophie and I got on really well.  We chatted like we had known each other ages and the time went way too quickly.  Sophie is a fabulous kisser, lovely and deep.  We led on the bed slowly undressing and kissing and after about 5 minutes I was laying half on half off the bed licking Sophie's lovely sweet pussy. As i was licking her, she pulled out a small vibrator and between the two of us we made her come pretty quickly.  Then it was my turn.  Sophie's blowjob skills are really good; like her kissing, lovely and soft and deep.  After a short while i told her that I would love to cum in her mouth and she was perfectly happy to oblige.  It was a real knee trembler!!

As a sexual meeting, it went a bit off the rails then.  We both talked so much we lost track of the time and Sophie had to go as she had an appointment that she was late for.  I know she wasn't just saying this as i saw her leave the apartment 5 minutes later as I was leaving the car park.

Sophie is very easy to recommend to others, she is a really lovely person, who just happens to be hot in bed and happy to share that with you!!   I would definitely see her again and hopefully will soon.

Hot Tip:  If you do see her..... ask her to do the think with the melon.... it will blow your mind!!!

Offline PaintBrush

Great review will

She on my RL, unfortunately due to work, dates and timings we've not been able to hook up.

Will try and remember the 'melon,

Offline Roth

Great review.  :drinks:

What does she do with the melon?  :unknown:

Offline PaintBrush

'Blow Your Mind'  :yahoo:

I need to find out

Bingobango

1 melon meeting coming up..... :unknown:

Offline willabe

What does she do with the melon?  :unknown:
[/quote]

I imagine that over the next week or so, it might be a Pumpkin..... just to keep it seasonal!!!  :D

Offline PaintBrush

Well I saw her a few weeks back had another great time.

Got round to asking about the melon thing.

Didn't have a fucking clue what you were on about !

Offline Roth

Well I saw her a few weeks back had another great time.

Got round to asking about the melon thing.

Didn't have a fucking clue what you were on about !

The melon story suspense continues ....  :unknown: :unknown: :lol: :lol:

JV547845

Does it need to be Gala melon sized, or can she do it with a honeydew or even a watermelon?!

Offline Roth

C'mon willabe spill the beans about the melon. :lol: