Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brand new Angie HA3  (Read 2181 times)

1 review(s) for Brand New Angie (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GreyDave

External Link/Members Only

20ish sweet girl tight pussey some tats small tits but with large hard nipples a really nice girl who was happy to shag the brains out of a guy twice her age mosts postions done willingly some light french kissing she tired a bit in cowgirl (dont they all :D :D) and excelled in mis with legs right up and deep pounding looking at me in the eye whilst every now and again rubbing her small clit I reckon she came for me but hey ho  with the slight tan I couldnt see she did get jumpy after shagged her hard  for 20 mins was soft twice but straightened up and got back up in mish thats waht happends trying flash postions  :D :D

. Steve2 gave me the hands up nice one mate she really is fresh to this game and seems to enjoy it. :drinks: I hope to return balls filled to see her again ....I didnot got for owo or lick her but she is shaved and I think she thought I might a couple of times she is aGreat shag lads....sorry to say itas its fulffybut....  :angelgirl: Treat her well. :diablo:

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Just wanted to add funny thing is she looks younger in reallife I reckon the makeup in pics makes her look older 20-25 max

Offline bestbefore

Just wanted to add funny thing is she looks younger in reallife I reckon the makeup in pics makes her look older 20-25 max

She certainly looks well over 20 in her pics. Nearer 30!

Offline SamLP

Both new girls are top quality shags, and both are completely different. Angie is very full-on. Glad you enjoyed it GD  :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

Another couple of gems blown. Thanks Dave

:drinks:

Offline G.Raff

Yes, that's exactly what I thought when I first saw the pics!

Offline Steve2

I'd agree with Dave. 20ish. And an excellent punt

Offline GreyDave

Its funny how some girls put makeup on to look older and the reverse with older women this one is defenetly better in the flesh a flawless except for tats skin. Best attuide I have encountered for a while more GFE + almost did n`t reveiw to keep her away from you lot :D :D :D :drinks: Only neg was cowgirl was a bit of an effort she needs to up her technic maybe a squat postion more like the Thai girls do who then slam down on your stiffy and appempt to then grip as they rise up for their next pile driver squat  :D :D I dont last long with those girls :( if her breasts where bigger I`d say I would be spending a lot of time with her her english is really basic very little maybe we could give her lessons ;)

Offline riker

Both new girls are top quality shags, and both are completely different. Angie is very full-on. Glad you enjoyed it GD  :thumbsup:

I haven't seen Brand New Angie, but I have seen the other one, Sensual Carla, didn't think that much of her. Will post a review at some point.

Offline soundofsilence

unfortunately her profile has disappeared, a shame as I wanted to see her  :cry: